Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Told ya .
Old Sep 5, 2008, 08:12 PM

this is good news for the guys with evo x, two great vendors working together
Old Sep 5, 2008, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Can't wait for my MR to get tuned! Hopefully the MR tranny can handle all this power to come!
Old Sep 6, 2008, 12:33 PM
Bar

I am ready to drive down to Orlando from Jax, just let me know when you guys are ready

Can my HKS EVC still be used with this tuning, or is it pretty much worthless now (not installed yet)?
Old Sep 6, 2008, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im always in to plug Jestr where ever possible. +1 rep for a fabulous tuner.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bar
I am ready to drive down to Orlando from Jax, just let me know when you guys are ready

Can my HKS EVC still be used with this tuning, or is it pretty much worthless now (not installed yet)?
JestR says that it's okay to keep the HKS EVC
Old Sep 7, 2008, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

where is jester now that we're speaking of him? is he not on here anymore?
Old Sep 7, 2008, 09:58 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Steve@NrgTech

Should be at home right now going over parts of the programming , once my car is tuned I'm sure he'll give you and others all the info you'll need . I get people e-mailing me and PM'ing me all the time asking about tuning options so I decided to make this thread so that everyone knows that a real option will soon be out.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 10:41 AM

Yar, think I'll make a drive from GA someday to get a good tune (hopefully a little cheaper than ECUtek )
Old Sep 7, 2008, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bar

got tuned with my evc 6 on my car.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Steve@NrgTech
JestR is on here, but one thing most people don't know is he's not only a tuner, but a programmer, so he's flooded and over worked with more things then car stuff. Spend a weekend with him and you'll know what I mean... He can't even have a family day without people calling and we could be sleeping in the 1,2 or 3am and his phone is stilling ringing for him to alter code for this or that or to send this map or to look at this log. IDK how the man does it, but he manages to do it, and does it with a smile on his face. If he's not on EVOm it's seriously because he doesn't have time. I can tell you this much, the man is working, and will deliver something that I'm sure a lot of people will be pleased with.
Originally Posted by Silentbob812
Yar, think I'll make a drive from GA someday to get a good tune (hopefully a little cheaper than ECUtek )
One day JestR I'm sure will have a dyno day in Jacksonville. On that day you could drive there and meet him up so you don't have to drive so far. Either way, I promise you it's very well worth it.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 10:23 PM
Account Disabled

One day JestR I'm sure will have a dyno day in Jacksonville. On that day you could drive there and meet him up so you don't have to drive so far. Either way, I promise you it's very well worth it.[/QUOTE]

+1 , I'm sure he will have some sort of tuning day up in Jax as hes had in the pass .

Old Sep 8, 2008, 06:25 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
I don't know what it is with all the drama, but its been a huge PITA for me here lately.

I have just spent a ton of time cleaning this thread and pruning it from antagonistic posts, replies to them, and worthless "+1, my boy is the man" crap.

We're not going to have a hype thread in this forum, its going to be a tech thread for those of you waiting for Jestr and the flash. Please comply, or I'll ensure that you comply another way.

If the actual vendor (Jestr) would show up and make a post in this thread, it would help matters on all sides. I've dispatched a detailed PM to him with a request to enter the thread.

I'm not happy about how this thread was started with "Not sure if he wants me to post this yet or not but I'm pretty well pumped about this so what the heck", so if I hear nothing from Jestr or the site admin, this thread will be closed until the actual tuner decides to release his information.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 06:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Hello all. I am in fact working on this. Unfortunately, there are several other project being developed in parallel so 100% of my time is not spent in the completion of this tuning solution. I just finished the GM Tuning solution for an undisclosed manufacturer, and other projects are being funded more aggressively.

I'm sure the other computer engineers working with the open source solution can attest to its difficulties.

I can also understand everyone's excitement because I went through this ordeal when the first EVO tuning solutions were initially released for the UDSM market.

That is really all I can disclose at the moment, so be patient and stay tuned...

Old Sep 8, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JestrTuning
Hello all. I am in fact working on this. Unfortunately, there are several other project being developed in parallel so 100% of my time is not spent in the completion of this tuning solution. I just finished the GM Tuning solution for an undisclosed manufacturer, and other projects are being funded more aggressively.

I'm sure the other computer engineers working with the open source solution can attest to its difficulties.

I can also understand everyone's excitement because I went through this ordeal when the first EVO tuning solutions were initially released for the UDSM market.

That is really all I can disclose at the moment, so be patient and stay tuned...

Sir, are you going to sell these units, or are you going to offer flashes or both, also can you please give me a ruff estimate of both, please and thank you.

Quick Reply: Jestrtuning.com soon to have full Evo X Flash