Notices

EPM New Products + Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EPM New Products

We at EPM want to introduce our next wave of product offerings. Coming along on the huge success of our EPM O2 Dump Housing we felt the time was right to come out with these new EPM Products. We have big plans in-store for our future; and for now we think you the Evo community will take notice that we are intent on slowly but deliberately building on our success. We plan to be around for a very long time, and we hope that you will take a look at what we have designed in these new modification products for your Evo.

First off; we at EPM have worked so hard at making our successful O2 Dump Housing fit with Lower Intercooler Pipes from other companies. It has been very time consuming designing our O2 Dump to fit with all these other LICPipes from all these different manufacturers. We had always intended to offer our own LICP but we also wanted to design a part that was superior to what is currently offered in the Evo community. We took it upon ourselves to design this LICP with super smooth radius bends and to be a fully 2.5 inch diameter. We wanted a LICP design that could meet your power goals and be able to grow and work fully with your future power mods. This is why we went with a full 2.5 inch design with smooth tapers and radius bends. For those of you that have mildly modded Evos this will be a perfect addition, and for those of you that have a more heavily modded Evo the EPM LICP1 will be a perfect fit for that big flow that you are boosting out of that upgraded Turbo.

You can clearly see the large 2.5 inch Aluminum 6061 tube with a very smooth taper and radius. With only 1 TIG welded joint the EPM LICP1 offers a seamless design for optimal flow characteristics. Designed with our own O2 Dump Housing in mind, our LICP1 will fit either of our O2 Dump Versions. The EPM LICP1 will also fit any current aftermarket Intercoolers that retain the OEM outlet configurations. Bead rolled ends ensure a super tight fit for even the highest of boost outputs, we have even applied a high temp coating that has that stealth look but yet provides a corrosion resistant finish. Supplied with a Silicone coupler for the turbo outlet as you can just reuse your OEM intercooler outlet coupler for ease of installation which should take mere minutes.

Our Introductory Price is an awesome $165.00 with our Holiday Free Shipping til 12/31/08 Order Here

Next---->

We at EPM wanted to have something to Show-Off to our loyal customers. Everyone wants Custom Hand Fabricated Parts on their Evos so here it is.

Consisting of 6 Hand cut Stainless Steel sections, this EPM beauty will look so good underneath, or through the hood cutout. Fully Made in the USA by EPM Craftsmen, and also Fully TIG welded right here in the EPM shop this Upper Radiator Pipe (URAD) is a must have for your Evo. Not only does our URAD have the look and feel of a custom mod but it also serves a functional purpose of durability against heat next to that ohh so Hot Turbo Manifold. This will be the perfect addition for anyone; especially those of you that have aftermarket turbo manifolds that come too close to your rubber radiator hose.
The EPM URAD will come with everything needed for a super quick install. Silicone couplers(2) and (4) hose clamps are supplied with every purchase. This is the perfect Mod for those of you that want your Evos to have the Look but already have the Go. Everyone wants custom parts and here is your chance. You won't see anything like this anywhere else on the market, we at EPM overdesign and go out of our way to produce Quality and this Upper Radiator Pipe is just that and then some.

Our Introductory price is a low $100.00 and combine that with our holiday free shipping til 12/31/08 this is a must-have mod. Order Here

Next but not Last up ----->

Is what you all have been waiting for, a super deal on our O2 Dump and LICPipe. I get tons of PM's and EMails from Evo owners requesting that EPM offer a special on our O2 Dump; well here it is. We now are offering a Combo Deal with our O2 Dump and EPM LICPipe. This mod will give you tons of added Horse power and so many benefits of super quick spool, more consistent boost, less taper, more control of spikes, increased and better flow. With this combo Mod you can see 20+ HP on just a mildly modded Evo. But for the Big Boys that have an Upgraded Turbo (FP RED/Green), Cams, Meth, etc.. this combo Mod will produce awesome numbers.

Our Introductory O2 Dump/LICP special price is $399.95 with free shipping that is almost a $50.00 savings...order Here..

We at EPM want you to enjoy the Holidays by offering free Shipping on all orders til 12/31/08.

Take a look at these new EPM products, give us some feedback.

We are just getting started we have lots more to come. We feel the future is wide open for us at EPM, we intend to be a proven player in the Evo community.

Lastly; I personally want to Thank Each and Every Customer that has given us their hard earned money, and trusted us with your Evo.

We feel honored to have been apart of 2008 with our O2 Dump. We sold well over 200 units worldwide and without You the Evo community none of that would have been possible. Each and every one of us at EPM Thanks You.......

And We want You to know that 2009 will be an even bigger year for EPM.
New products are being being tested, cutting edge designs are being Researched and Developed. You haven't seen nothing yet.

Have an Awesome Holidays and a Fruitfull New Year !

Last edited by Q@EvoPowerMods; Jan 12, 2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old Dec 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

very nice man..soo how much exactly for the 02 dump and licp???

and im alittle lost at the URAD, wuts that stand for? lmao
Old Dec 15, 2008, 07:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Our O2 Dump/ LICP Combo is $399.95 which combined with our free shipping til 12/31/08 is a savings of about $50.00....

I came up with that URAD name for our Upper Radiator Pipe...lol...you know me and these crazy names...

Thanx for the flurry of PM's and EMails, keep em coming. We want everybody to enjoy these EPM goodies....

get Your EPM on....
Old Dec 16, 2008, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Very nice! I think I see a nice gift for myself in the future
Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Subscribed!!

-E
Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
any pics of the URAD installed?
Old Dec 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kmcconn9
any pics of the URAD installed?

Here ya go...this is a pic of the Prototype on our shop Evo.

Let me know if you need anymore info.
Old Dec 16, 2008, 03:55 PM

LICP come with t-bolt clamps?
Old Dec 16, 2008, 04:21 PM
Former Sponsor

No the $165.00 price is reflective of the LICP and the turbo coupler, We will sell the LICP and turbo coupler with 4 TBolt clamps for an extra $12.00 for a total of $177.00 with free shipping til 12/31/08.....
Old Dec 16, 2008, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BUMP this TtT!!!! excellent deals!!! take advantage of free shipping!!!
Old Dec 17, 2008, 06:42 AM
Former Sponsor

This radiator hose is awesome looking in person.
Old Dec 17, 2008, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Anthony@EPM
This radiator hose is awesome looking in person.
you sir,

are very correct
Old Dec 17, 2008, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
^ I concur.

I saw the radiator pipe in person... and I touched it with a certain part of my male body.
Old Dec 17, 2008, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
^ i concur.

I saw the radiator pipe in person... And i touched it with a certain part of my male body.
he aint liein!!!!
Old Dec 17, 2008, 11:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
^ I concur.

I saw the radiator pipe in person... and I touched it with a certain part of my male body.

Quick Reply: EPM New Products + Free Shipping