Notices

**Product Release**AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Cat-Back Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2009, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
**Product Release**AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Cat-Back Exhaust System

The AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Cat-Back Exhaust System is the most unique exhaust system on the market. It was designed to be used with the same high flow cat, resonated test pipe, or test-pipe used on the Mitsubishi Evolution X. It can also be directly bolted on to the factory catalytic converter.

The AMS Ralliart Cat-Back Exhaust System has undergone countless hours of research and development and has been designed to make the most horse power as well as shed serious weight off your Ralliart. Our exhaust features mandrel bent piping for the best exhaust flow. This system does not have any restrictions like other popular exhaust systems that "neck down" and hurt performance. Like all other AMS exhaust products this Cat-Back is TIG welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges and hangers. The system utilizes factory exhaust hangers and includes a high quality slash cut 4" tip muffler. By simply installing this exhaust system you can expect to see as much as 15+ Wheel Horsepower gains over stock without even re-tuning the ECU!

Features

• 3" throughout entire system. Does not "neck down" like other systems
• 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
• All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
• 15+ Wheel Horsepower gains over stock
• 24 lb. weight savings (21 lbs. compared to stock at 45 lbs.)
• 6" Of Ground clearance, no lower than the factory cross member
• Bolts up to the factory catalytic converter, AMS High-Flow Cat, AMS Resonated Test-Pipe or AMS Test-Pipe
• Includes gaskets and hardware (2 bolts and 2 gaskets, re-use 2 stock front bolts)
• Unrivaled fit and finish

Specifications

• 304 Stainless Steel
• 3” piping .049” wall thickness
• Polished Muffler w/ 4” Cut Tip
• 3/8" Thick Stainless Steel flanges
• 21 lbs

Applications

• 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

EMISSIONS STATEMENT: Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative any part that affects emissions on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Many Automotosports parts are designated for track use or off-road use only. Installation of certain components may bring the vehicle out of compliance with safety and/or emissions standards. Automotosports recommends that vehicles with parts designated in this fashion not be operated on public roads. Automotosports customers are responsible for complying with applicable state and local environmental regulations.

**Click Here To Order**
Old Jul 2, 2009, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Looks good. Any sound clips?
Old Jul 2, 2009, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are there going to be any duals?
Old Jul 2, 2009, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

looks good but i would prefer a duel
Old Jul 2, 2009, 07:58 PM

that nice exhaust. so does it fit with aftermarket evo x testpipe. for example i bought your exhaust and i bought another company test pipe for evox, ams exhaust would bolt on no problem.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 08:08 PM

never mind i just read the otherpart ams products for the evo x bolt on parts for the exhaust, i got it. i need more hp raced couple cars lately, with base flash, pill, intake. i get them low end around 85 to 95mph pretty even,then few more mph they start to pass. so next is ams exhaust + evo x ams test pipe, then ams front mount.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Can't wait to get mine
Old Jul 3, 2009, 06:06 AM

Can we get a sound clip please? Can we get a picture with it installed? Also which down pipe can we use? I noticed that your Evo X down pipe does not specify 2009 Ralliart. Can it be used? I also noticed your down pipe is on back order. Any plans of making more so I don't have to wait 2 months for an exhaust?

Last edited by ReaperSevero; Jul 3, 2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 08:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ReaperSevero
Can we get a sound clip please? Can we get a picture with it installed? Also which down pipe can we use? I noticed that your Evo X down pipe does not specify 2009 Ralliart. Can it be used? I also noticed your down pipe is on back order. Any plans of making more so I don't have to wait 2 months for an exhaust?
Unfortunately we can't produce a sound clip due to our Ralliart having an Evo X turbo on it and also our wide mouth down pipe as it would sound the same on another stock Ralliart. We would be willing to offer a discount for a member here to purchase the exhaust and post up a sound clip for customers to hear. Also our wide mouth down pipe does not fit on the Ralliart unfortunately. At this time we don't have any plans to offer a down pipe for the Ralliart or a twin tip exhaust. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

I just want to say thank you AMS for finally putting out an aftermarket exhaust for our cars! This makes me so stoked to get one. The fact that it does not cost a grand or more is really awesome.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks AMS,

Andrew pm me a price, I talked to dan. Get with him and pm me a price shipped to 34120 thanks.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Andrew@AMS
Unfortunately we can't produce a sound clip due to our Ralliart having an Evo X turbo on it and also our wide mouth down pipe as it would sound the same on another stock Ralliart. We would be willing to offer a discount for a member here to purchase the exhaust and post up a sound clip for customers to hear. Also our wide mouth down pipe does not fit on the Ralliart unfortunately. At this time we don't have any plans to offer a down pipe for the Ralliart or a twin tip exhaust. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes.
PM SENT
Old Jul 6, 2009, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Andrew@AMS

PMed
Old Jul 6, 2009, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

I will be getting mine on friday
Old Jul 6, 2009, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

great!!!! cant wait to hear it??

Quick Reply: **Product Release**AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Cat-Back Exhaust System