APM is back for the NEW YEAR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2011, 05:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the link to your website is down
Old Feb 3, 2011, 07:28 PM

How are your cylinder heads "proven" to make more power than other cylinder heads out. There I have been looking at a few different companies heads trying to decide..
Old Feb 4, 2011, 09:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by quickevo9
how are your cylinder heads "proven" to make more power than other cylinder heads out. There i have been looking at a few different companies heads trying to decide..
pm sent
Old Feb 4, 2011, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Evo8ux2
the link to your website is down
Updated...thanks
Old Feb 9, 2011, 09:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by QuickEvo9
How are your cylinder heads "proven" to make more power than other cylinder heads out. There I have been looking at a few different companies heads trying to decide..
Hope you got the PM, it was lengthy and we had a bit of a power surge around the send time...that's my luck.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 02:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Check out our Garage sale going on on the 19th from 10-4, BBQ and warm beverages will be available.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 09:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Pm's answered..check out the garage sale thread here... https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...-feb-19th.html
Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by spoolin d dub
Naw I haven't been by there in a while. I'll swing thru and check u all out. Who is this? Is this Machiek posting on this thread?
Come by on Saturday for the BBQ/Meet/Garage Sale/Open House/whatever else you want to call it.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 01:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Last chance for parts request... all but 2 set of stock intercooler kits have been sold as well as a couple drive shafts and some NEW parts are pre-paid for. T-cases, 2 transmissions, 1 rear diff and whole slew of NEW and used parts still up for grabs for the BBQ/Meet/Garage Sale/Open House/whatever else you want to call it.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Damn, have to work this weekend. How about a hookup on some stance coilovers??
Old Feb 19, 2011, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Looking for your 2pc aluminum driveshaft...

How much does it weigh compared to the AWD motorsports aluminum 2pc?

what diameter is the aluminum tubing? What wall thickness? (for MOI reasons)

What benefits does it have?

total price shipped?

What's the time frame?
Old Feb 21, 2011, 11:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kapoosh1
Damn, have to work this weekend. How about a hookup on some stance coilovers??
Which models you need, oh and a PM was sent!
Old Feb 24, 2011, 09:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by R/TErnie

total price shipped?

What's the time frame?
I can not definitely say that our units are different in the aspect of them being lighter or what no than the AWD models.

What I can say is that the AWD models (from my understanding by the description on the web page) is that they still retain a stock piece of the driveshaft. They balance that unit and then have the addition of the aluminum unit.

With the APM unit you actually receive an entire replacement that consists of a chro-moly front and aluminum rear with upgraded u-joints, joint collar, larger neck, upgrade from 8mm to 10mm bolts, upgraded carrier bearing as well as a larger spline.

The customers that purchase these units do more with there cars then drag race. We have a large Rally flowing and that's our largest client base that purchases those units before anything else. We have these units in a few drag setup vehicles as well as DD cars.

What most people don't understand these days is that sometimes you need to go back to the roots of kinetic energy placement and just get rid of weight. Power is great but what if you can touch nothing under the hood and simply go faster and have more hp.

"How you gonna get more hp from swapping a shaft man?" is the biggest question. Well, not only will you have a freed drivetrain so that more power goes to the wheels, it WILL be more responsive anyway you put it. Working very closely with our machinist for these units they had clarified that a savings of almost 22lbs was seen.

As far as your question of wall thickness, well I'll honestly have to ask him when he gets back from the races on Tuesday but it's strong enough to take a boulder hitting the yoke and instead of the unit being tweaked (we balanced it to make sure) the flange got messed up and the input got bent. So as far as brute force, it can take a whooping (I will still get that info for you as soon as possible).

Now we've been working in collaboration with this said company and he believes that he can reduce the weight even further while maintaining structure and making it even more reliable. Yes a carbon unit is available for the serious customers but it's not something that is often even asked about. What we will be doing is a complete write up on the *NEW* unit that will be available by the summer time with an even better design then the current one.

The current model is available to ship generally a week post payment (we have 3 on order but all are sold) and the new units are not available until the beginning of summer time. We are the only licensed distributor of these units so if you have any inquiries please speak with our dealers or ourselves and we can help you out with your purchase.

There is a revised price that I will PM you on as far as the cost for the units (they are cheaper as of the first of the year).

Thank you for your inquiry and you will be hearing from me shortly.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 08:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by R/TErnie

total price shipped?

What's the time frame?
Here are some bullets on the 2pc Evo shaft.

Specially designed chromolly Billit trans slip yoke.

Front shaft 2.5" 083 wall dom tubing.

HD 1.375 Spline

Stiff rubber carrier Brg.

Rear shaft 3" 120 dom Aluminum

28.5 Lbs 10 lighter than stock. ( we may be able to lose a little more after we are sure of the fit)

Critical speed over 10,000 Rpm (competitor shafts are around 7500)

Electronically balanced to racing tolerances.

The NEW APM Racing shafts will be a bit heavier than the previous model due to the heavy duty engineering aspects of them. It will still be lighter than the stock unit and gains are still there but you also receive much better shifting, through RPM power and feel as well as the reliability factor of the shaft and drive-train components.

There is an optional Carbon-rear unit that is priced higher but also once again, saves weight, lessens drive-train power loss, inherits better shifting as well as less drive-train harmonics and shock thus causing less wear on the diffs and all other components.

Price of the shafts are 1200.00 and come with a limited 5 year warranty.

My apologies that the previous units are no longer in production but we have seen these shafts actually work even better.

For all of those non-believers, we will have a before and after numbers post up shortly.

The units will be available as of next week and the first 5 pre-orders are already filled. IF anyone is interested to perform the but for a couple units then please PM us and we can offer an incentive for every unit purchased after the first one.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Do you guys fab up your own intake pipes? What about a LICP?

Quick Reply: APM is back for the NEW YEAR