Notices

Vivid Racing and Status Racing Unite

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2011, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post Vivid Racing and Status Racing Unite

Vivid Racing owners Rob and Dan have bought an interest into Status Racing who produces amazing FIA Approved Racing Seats and Harnesses. This new company (seperate from Vivid) will handle all sales, marketing, and distribution while the Washington state facility will continue to manufacture these seats in house.

I hope we can contribute to your safety needs and if you any questions or comments about the product, please post it here!

View the full Press Release here - The NEW Status Racing – We Proudly Release!

So what can I offer my forum guys? How about Full Bolt-In 4pt, 5pt, and 6pt racing harnesses that are FIA Approved. They come with eyebolts for easy installation and are 3inch with simple rotary release buckle.

Since you guys want to make sure your seats are looking pro in your car, they have full customizable options in the Status Icon line or ready to ship seats in the Status Standard Line. These seats are available in FRP Black, Carbon, or Carbon/Kevlar backing with your flavor of Leather, Alcantara, or Cloth jackets.

Worried about if it will fit you? The RING GT is available for guys with a 36-38inch waist.

We want to gear up as many of you as possible so if you have questions, just ask!

In addition, Status Hockenheim on Clearance 40% off. Status Hockenheim Kevlar Cloth Racing Seat

Thanks for reading,
Phil