Notices

Former Moderator - Member of Spec-Ops Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2011, 07:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Former Moderator - Member of Spec-Ops Motorsports

EVOM Members and Fellow Vendors,

I would like to inform the community that I have decided to drop my moderator account (BLKCarbonEVO) to work for Spec-Ops Motorsports. I have enjoyed being a moderator and helping out all the members here on evom. Even as a vendor, I will continue to help out the community with everything I can. I am still just as approachable and willing to help with any problems or questions you may have, rather small or large. Also, I will not be using my BLKCarbonEVO account so anything you may need should be going through my vendor account or my shop email in my sig.

With joining Spec-Ops, I have an open mind and lots of plans/ideas for our growing business. I plan to be in the forums just as much as I was as a member/moderator and now as a Vendor. I have moved up through the ranks on evom from being a member, to apart of the staff, and now a vendor and understand what it means to be a "Vendor" and how all our customers shall be treated. With Spec-Ops brings my reputation and vise versa. I can assure you that Spec-Ops is a very approachable business and will remain that way. We give out our personal numbers for a reason… I make an attempt to know all my friend/customers.

There are a lot of things I have learned in the past 3 years and there are lots of things I have to learn in the very near future. No one is perfect but I work my *** off for the community and have been doing so for the past couple years. My dedication to everyone on this forum and passion for what I do will continue now that I am a member of Spec-Ops Motorsports.

I would like to say thank you to everyone; members and vendors alike, for being so supportive of me joining Spec-Ops and offering a lending hand in anyway shape or form. It honestly means a lot coming from the community and a lot to a vendor and a newer business. One of my main goals here at Spec-Ops is to further increase our relationship throughout the members and Vendors. I can’t even begin to list all the vendors that have gone out of their way to help me as a member and as a moderator. Everything that you guys have done for me has made me who I am today.

I have 3 primary jobs at Spec-Ops...

1) I will be tuning for Spec-Ops and we will have our own dyno in shop very very very soon We plan to be hosting a number of dyno days and will be offering to travel around the U.S. to tune if people get together a group of evos. Please contact through pm or email for prices and I'll let you know the min number of cars needed for our trip. We will also be starting an email tuning service. We will have more info on our site soon.

2) My other exciting job is Sales Manager, handling all the sales for our customers and providing customer service/feedback though out the entire process of buying through us. From the time you inquire about our products to the time you have your parts on your car. The customer service doesn't stop at Spec-Ops and I personally want to know how you like your parts. Feedback is key when building a high performance car.

3) Helping Matt in anything else he may need.... let your minds wonder

Last but not least, we will have our website up and running in a few weeks so that buying products become eaiser for the customer.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing everyone at the Shoot-Out this year, as we will have our two drag cars there

Mikey

Last edited by Mikey@Spec-Ops; Jun 21, 2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Can't spell, even with MS Word
Old Jun 15, 2011, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Mickey,

im sure you are a perfect addition to the Spec-Ops team. congrats on the new position!

Vic
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on the promotion

Good luck !

-Bink
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Good luck with everything, Mikey! You're going to do great!

-Jalal
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats Mikey from your Northwest Evo family.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Uh.... you mispelled vendor about 1000 times in your post choad... don't give me that 2 ways to spell stuff crap either... Congrats Mikey, looking foward to coming up to see you guys again soon!

Last edited by Fast_Freddie; Jun 15, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Congrats again man...Ill be PMing you soon placing my order for my mustache ride...
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:49 PM
Account Disabled

We are glad to have Mikey on the Spec-Ops Team and welcome him onboard. There are big plans in the works and Mikey is going to improve customer service, sales and future tuning for our company. He has a passion for this market like we do and couldn't think of a better person to have as part of the team. As we grow, its time to hire more employees to our shop as Mikey is the 3rd guy we've hired in the past 2 months. Company growth means hiring the right guys to make sure customer service doesn't decrease over time. Mikey has stepped up to the challenge and didn't hesitate when I asked him to come on board. Not only is he an employee, he's a great friend and I am personally glad to have you on board brother

-Matt
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:57 PM

so seeing as that i talked with spec-ops about tuning my car once i gather my parts. and mikey is local. and im friends with kienan off all aspects.

does this mean i can get a local tune without the drive to nc? that would be great lol

congrats mikey, spec-ops is obviously doing big things.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 10:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by the mark w
so seeing as that i talked with spec-ops about tuning my car once i gather my parts. and mikey is local. and im friends with kienan off all aspects.

does this mean i can get a local tune without the drive to nc? that would be great lol

congrats mikey, spec-ops is obviously doing big things.
That is correct. Most of the parts installs will be done at our shop down here for the bigger items. Tuning can be done in VA and we can line things up with All Aspect for dyno time up there in VA beach area

-Matt
Old Jun 15, 2011, 10:23 PM

awesome news.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Goodbye and hello! Enjoy your new role, I'm sure it will be a fun one.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you all for the support. I am very excited to be working for such a great company and like Matt stated, we at Spec-Ops are not just co-workers, we are friends.

Fredman, I blame my spelling on MS Word...

Mikey
Old Jun 16, 2011, 06:01 PM
Evolving Member

i always knew mikey would join the dark side sooner or later

but congrats as im using your computer to write this and thanks for the tune, not one subies been able to touch me yet.. & thanks for the continuous support not only as another evom member & owner but as a good buddy.. you ready for this weekend? its gonna be awesome haha
Old Jun 17, 2011, 06:45 AM
Former Sponsor

haha Thanks Will. I am excited for this weekend, about time I get my car back together and on the road. Should be a blast brother. We know how to have fun. Also have 5 guys coming to the shop this weekend for some installs and tunes.

Not very many shops that have a full running shop on the weekends.

Mikey

Quick Reply: Former Moderator - Member of Spec-Ops Motorsports