Notices

New Buschur Racing Dyno rates and discounts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2012, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
New Buschur Racing Dyno rates and discounts

We have now owned our dyno for 7+ years and it's finally paid off! With the large drop in overhead with no dyno payment I have decided to change the way we run the dyno and how we charge for my time and the dyno time. In the past stand alone tuning has been $300 per hour and stock ECU tunes have been $375 per hour. I typically charge the first hour fee regardless of how long it took me to actually do the tuning though and I don't think I've ever charged over $450 for tuning a car ever.

Here is how our new dyno rates are going to work:

First time you come here for a tune the rates will be $300 for your tune. This will be regardless of what type of engine management you have on the car. Some cars may require you leave them but most can be done while you wait.

The second time you need the car tuned we will drop our rates to $200 for your re-tune.

The third time you need the car tuned we will drop the rate to $100 BUT this will be dependent on the reason it needs re-tuned. If the tune just needs touched up and no additional modifications have been made OR you have continued your mod path further using Buschur Racing parts it will remain at $100. IF you have continued your mod path and did NOT get the parts from us then the price will remain at $200.

If you want tuned on two different fuels there will be a $100 additional fee on top of each of the new prices. This covers the extra time involved with draining the saddle tanks, disposing of the old fuel, re-fueling and the additional time it takes to do the second tune.

There is no better way to have your car running correctly than to have the car tuned by a professional and have it tuned in person, this should help a lot of guys out with their tuning needs and budgets.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Hello David, I know you think I have a few screws loose for building a car and letting it sit for a few years, but I am defiantly visiting you sometime in Oct.
Looking forward to having it tuned by the best.

Don the procrastinator
Old Sep 12, 2012, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Damn...those are incredibly reasonable rates, especially for the retunes!
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's awesome pricing especially to have someone such as yourself tune the car!