Notices

Squash Performance fuel system pricing!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2012, 07:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squash Performance fuel system pricing!

OK here we go!

Dual pump unit pricing. You choose your pumps and you can also choose your fitting size when you order. There is no price difference for the fittings, just the pumps that are installed.
  • All of our units are anodized and use Viton o-rings.
  • The wiring inside the tank is all teflon-insulated and tin coated.
  • It reuses your stock fuel level sensor and float
  • It reuses the jet pump from the stock hanger. The jet pump is not modified, just transferred over. But it works better than other designs out there, including OEM, just have to trust me there.
  • It uses the stock rubber gasket but it might be a good idea to purchase a new one. We don't stock these but a few other vendors do.
Pricing:

DW200 pumps: $719
Walbro 262 gas-only pumps: $759
Walbro 267 gas/E85 pumps: $869

A wiring harness kit will be available 12/17/2012. It includes two sealed, weatherproof 40A relays and circuit breakers as well as a bracket to mount the breakers. The bracket should be mounted near the battery under the hood. This harness has two 10 gauge wires from the battery/CBs to the relays, which are mounted next to the tank and 12 gauge from the relays to the fuel hat. Pricing on this guy is $169.

We also have plumbing kits. These include hose, fittings, fuel filter with bracket, and install guide. The filter is a stainless Wix unit. All fittings are Aeroquip with a few Russell where needed. I decided against the PTFE hose for now, but if the demand is there we'll make some up.

Kit 1 uses the stock return and supply lines. It uses a -6 AN hose from the supply on the hat to the filter, then out of the filter it's also -6 to the stock supply line.

Kit 2 uses the stock supply line as a return line, -6, and you would need to run a new supply line (-8) to the engine, where you should have an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator. It uses -8 AN out of the hat to the filter, then provides a -8 outlet from the filter that you can then run a supply line to the engine from. This kit doesn't include the -8 from the filter up to the engine, but we can supply that if you need it.

Both kits are $179.

Warranty: 1 year workmanship on everything except the pumps. DW pumps have a 3-year warranty but the Walbros do not. If you have a Walbro failure we'll try to figure something out, but this hasn't been an issue.

Andy

Last edited by SquashPerf; Dec 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome!
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:49 AM
Evolving Member

looks great
Old Dec 6, 2012, 12:51 AM
Evolving Member

What is the extra cost of the -8 line from the filter to the motor in Kit 2?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 05:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 17pstockcar
What is the extra cost of the -8 line from the filter to the motor in Kit 2?
A 10' piece of Aeroquip Startlite -8 hose would be $74.95. We can cut shorter lengths but that will give you a little bit extra just in case.

Andy
Old Dec 6, 2012, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
The pump looks sexy

Also can you ship to Canada? If so which company's will you be using to ship it with? And how much to ship a pump to Canada?

Hoping you could ship with FedEx or USPS if possible please.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 06:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whiteEvo08Y
The pump looks sexy

Also can you ship to Canada? If so which company's will you be using to ship it with? And how much to ship a pump to Canada?

Hoping you could ship with FedEx or USPS if possible please.
We ship international all the time. USPS has been the best for us internationally. It's about $60 to Canada.

Andy
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:54 PM

Any updates!!?!
Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:06 AM
Former Sponsor

I thought 12/12/12 was supposed to be the end of the world so I was hiding in my basement. Nothing happened, so today we are assembling the units. Cross your fingers but I think we'll start taking orders today...

Andy
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by SquashPerf
I thought 12/12/12 was supposed to be the end of the world so I was hiding in my basement. Nothing happened, so today we are assembling the units. Cross your fingers but I think we'll start taking orders today...

Andy
Hahaha You mean i can come out of my basement now lol
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whiteEvo08Y
Hahaha You mean i can come out of my basement now lol
Come out of the basement with your credit card handy :-)

The units are up for sale on our website as of right now! You can order them with or without pumps and choose your fittings at the bottom. We load up the pumps as the orders come in for them so depending on when the order comes in it would ship the same day but sometimes the next day, too.

AND don't forget about that discount code! Punch in EVOMDEC when you check out and you'll get 75 smackers off your order. Tell your buddies, post it everywhere, whatever, but it goes away Jan 1st 2013 and it only applies to the EVO products.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:39 AM

Whooooooo hooooooo!!!
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I already have wiring and lines set-up for double pumper, does this kit come with a way to wire up to the pump power plug so can just snip and solder on?
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BiFfMaN
I already have wiring and lines set-up for double pumper, does this kit come with a way to wire up to the pump power plug so can just snip and solder on?
YES it comes with a nice plug and 6" of wire to splice into your existing setup if you don't order the harness for it. Each pump has its own +12 and ground terminal and there are two for the level sender.

Andy
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Is this a staged double pumper, or are both pumps on full time? If the second pump is staged, then is there a Hobbes switch/relay included in the wiring harness?

Quick Reply: Squash Performance fuel system pricing!