Notices
Vendor Classifieds This section is for vendors to sell parts which are not specific to one model.

Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits - Flicker Free!! - Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2009, 03:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits - Flicker Free!! - Save Big!

FREE HID KITS! - LED BULBS! - Quality HID Kits! - Mitsubishi Projector Halo Headlights!
Philips 6000k D2S Bulbs - AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly Serving the automotive industry since 2001!:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities. Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months. Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 8 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting. Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

XTREME DIGITAL HID KITS - Quality & Durability proven since 2001!

* Patented digital ballasts for precise color illumination * Japanese quality and craftsmanship * ROHS, CE,UL & E4 certified OEM grade Xenon HID components * Rubber Injected waterproof/shockproof ballasts * Laser aligned bulbs to ensure optically correct beam patterns * Unique dual relay harness design * Double tubed Philips Quartz Anti-UV bulbs * Full replacement warranty

ONLY $174.99 For Evolutionm.net Members- Please use coupon code "EVOM" Upon checkout to receive your $25 discount and to make sure we include our flicker fix required on certain Mitsubishi vehicles.

VOLT DIGITAL+ HID KITS - High quality Slim Digital HID Kits

**Including the necessary relay harness & Flicker fix when upgrading to HID on your Mitsubishi - $39.99 Value!!

ONLY $119.99 For EvolutionM.net Members- Please add the Headlight wire harness to your order and input coupon code "EVOHAR" to receive it for free upon checkout!!** We will also include the necessary Flicker fix required on certain Mitsubishi vehicles.

Putco Automotive LED Bulbs - The brightest and most durable LED bulbs you will find!

Upgrade your vehicle's interior & exterior lighting to with Putco LED Bulbs. Check out our large selection of high quality automotive LED Bulbs! Type in coupon code EVOLED to save 15% off our LED Lighting products.

Click Here For More Info!

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Phone: (905) 660 0124

**You only are required to do this when ordering the Volt kit as the Xtreme HID kit comes included with this harness!

Last edited by XenonDepot; Jun 17, 2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 09:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks to EVO SOUL, please view this link for a detailed review of our 3000k Xtreme HID kit installed in the fog lights:

http://www.evosoul.com/blog/?p=472
Old Sep 21, 2009, 04:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I cant say it enough, if you looking for great HIDs, you can stop looking. Your search ends here. Why.... HIDs are a dime a dozen... unfortunately quality is isnt. Very few HID brands have a loyal following like XenonDepot has. The very first time I set eyes on these kits goes about 4 or 5 years back when I was in the ClubRSX. Everytime there were local car club meets going on, I would always see these perfect hues of light. I would I always elbow the guy next to me asking what are those... and time and time again, he told me "XenonDepot". After a while your eye gets use to spotting a XenonDepot kit vs. other brands. And back then if you grab HIDs your begging for trouble. Bulb burn outs, ballast failures.. you name it.

But with these kits, some of the same guys I use to hang out at the local meets with years ago, are still today driving around with their kit. Same bulb, same relay, same everything. One guy recently sold his RSX privately, and had a fight with the new owner who thought the HID kit was included in the deal. Unfortunately for the buyer, the car sale didnt go thru.... Fortunate for the seller, he got to keep his kit. Does it make sense, maybe not... but when I asked him... he said, he just didnt want to part with it.... Quote Unquote "It's good S*#T"

As for myself, I grew up running halogens for a while so when I see HID light, you kinda know what sets you off, and what you like. And these kits are perfect. When I got the new Lancer... One of the first mods I decided on researching on, were HIDs. Last year I finally made the jump. Why.... Cause the damn Nokya 9006 Bulb blew on me for the second time. It was about damn time for an upgrade.... I got on the horn with XenonDepot and told him I am looking for the good stuff. Steve, let me know that there was a new kit coming with the same level of quality. When I hung up the phone, The next damn day first thing in the morning UPS guy rolled up and delivered the goods. (impressive!!!)

Then when I went to do the install I ran into a snag... but not because of the HID kit.... but those Nokya Halogen Bulbs I had previously actually melted / damaged my OEM harness. (not cool)

When Steve called to follow up with my order, I told him the bad news. He said "no problem, I have harness wires hanging around, it will get ya back on track" I was speechless. Again, the same UPS driver dropped of another kit the next day. We did surgery on the wires, and bam!!! Back in business.

After installing the 6000k HIDs, I was happy, but one thing about me is, I have a passion for yellow light. So I told Steve I wanted to jump into a 3000k kit. lol again,, I didnt have to wait long to get my hands on that upgrade. It was everything I wanted and more. It was bright, it reached way further than any PIAA or Nokya halogen bulb I had before. And because the gas filled HID bulb gave off a very unique type of light. It always turns heads everywhere I go. You get a yellow projected beam, but when you look head on at it, it looks very white with a hint of yellow. Honestly, pictures just dont do this kit justice. now matter how many shots I take.

In the coming days we will be doing another photoshoot to give you guys a better idea of what these kits have to offer.

Take a look at past photoshoots here http://www.evosoul.com/blog/?p=540

If you guys have any questions shoot Steve a message, He is a great guy and offers great customer service.... always goes the distance

Cheers
Old Oct 14, 2009, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Congratulations to P. Kieu - Winner of September's FREE HID Kit!!
Old Oct 24, 2009, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HIDS: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
THE COST VS. VALUE ARGUEMENT
http://www.evosoul.com/blog/?p=752
Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks Shawn! We certainly do our best to offer your customers a quality product with a higher level of service. We get emails on a daily basis from customers that have purchased inferior less expensive products and have failed components. Unfortunately, the vendor that was so quick to respond to their questions prior to purchase has now become "unavailable" when they require after sales service/support.

It's very easy to advertise a warranty online; few companies however actually stand behind the product that they sell.

Steve

Last edited by XenonDepot; Nov 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Congratulations to M. Siordia - 1st winner of a FREE HID kit!
Old Apr 4, 2010, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Review here:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...ke-glides.html
Old Apr 21, 2010, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Do you have any type of fix for 2009 ralliart DRL bypass?
Old Apr 21, 2010, 07:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

To confirm, are you looking to install an HID kit and your vehicle uses the same bulb for low beams and DRL.

Steve
Old Apr 21, 2010, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Yes
Old Apr 21, 2010, 08:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Does your kit have a relay harness or are you powering the ballasts directly from the OEM headlamp wiring??

Steve
Old Apr 27, 2010, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Only 4 more days until we give away another FREE HID Kit!

Steve
Old May 4, 2010, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor

April's winner of a FREE HID Kit selected - Please check our Facebook page to see if you're the lucky winner!!
Old May 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump !!

Quick Reply: Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits - Flicker Free!! - Save Big!