Notices
Vendor Classifieds This section is for vendors to sell parts which are not specific to one model.

NEW** Mitsubishi Evo 8 Cable Bushings --- TWM Performance Bushings --- CHECK IT OUT!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2011 | 01:13 PM
Account Disabled

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
NEW** Mitsubishi Evo 8 Cable Bushings --- TWM Performance Bushings --- CHECK IT OUT!

****NEW Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 Cable Bushings by TWM Performance ****

Hi Everyone,

At TWM Performance we’re always looking to push the envelope of design and ingenuity. This is why we now carry Cable Bushings for YOUR Evo 8!

For all our Cable Bushings, TWM Performance uses a special metal Alloy "Bronzoil" which is a Self-Lubricating Metal. This means SOLID, Precise and Smooth Shifting with Little to No Maintenance for Your Mitsubishi Evolution 8 2003-2005!

With the addition of these cable bushings, TWM Performance can now offer Evo 8 owners a COMPLETE shifter bushing kit! This means that TWM Performance Base and Cable Bushing COMBO Kits are the Answer to Eliminating All Shifter Slack and Vagueness caused by the soft OEM Bushings!

To order your Cable Bushings or our Shifter Bushing COMBO kit TODAY follow THIS LINK!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have by posting in this thread, sending us a pm, sending us an email (sales@twmperformance.com), or by giving us a call toll free at 1-877-655-0540.

Thanks!

Jordan
Team TWM Performance
Old Oct 31, 2011 | 02:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seriously i waited for like 1 year for you guys to have these and a week after i order the AMS ones you post...poop
Old Oct 31, 2011 | 02:16 PM
Account Disabled

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by RallyartRob
seriously i waited for like 1 year for you guys to have these and a week after i order the AMS ones you post...poop