Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Green Lighted Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stones River Mitsubishi In Murfreesboro TN. They are under new ownership and have totally changed. GOT A GREAT DEAL on my new evo IX SE. And they gave me advice on what mods would not void my warranty. They also Give a price break on parts if you bought your car from them. They gave me a free Billet shift nob and the Gage kit for cost ($340). They also took note on my new TT install I did. They said it looked great and in no way affected my warranty.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

buzz leonard panama city florida
Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KREaton423
Stones River Mitsubishi In Murfreesboro TN. They are under new ownership and have totally changed. GOT A GREAT DEAL on my new evo IX SE. And they gave me advice on what mods would not void my warranty. They also Give a price break on parts if you bought your car from them. They gave me a free Billet shift nob and the Gage kit for cost ($340). They also took note on my new TT install I did. They said it looked great and in no way affected my warranty.
I've been looking for a dealership in central Tennessee that knows what they are talking about and are mod friendly. James Corlew in Clarksville is full of morons.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 03:53 PM

Showcase Mitsubishi in Bay City, MI
Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

Joe Ricci Mitsubishi!!

Joe Ricci Mitsubishi in Dearborn, Mi

He races in SCCA!! He is the owner of the dealership and he understands our passion in cars. Great Guy!!

http://www.corelineracing.com
Old Jan 26, 2007, 11:08 AM

I agree

Originally Posted by NapervilleEVO
max madsen aurora illinois has not voided my warranty with my mods, gave me a good price, good trade in, friendly nice guys that talk cars everytime I go in, even after i bought the car.
I concur. I got a used car from them, and they have stayed behind it so far. Sales guys are nice, and the overall experience has been good.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Southern Oregon Subaru Volvo Mitsubishi

They are great to work with. Never gives me any problems about my aftermarket products .
Old Jan 26, 2007, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Well I am biased on my referal.
Easley Mitsubishi in Easley South Carolina. They do lots of work with all turbo cars in general, built another members 2.3l stroker and with his turbo setup made approx 500hp (I can not remember the excat numbers) I dont know if the member wants me to give any other info about him or his car.
They also deal heavily with the 3000GT VR4's and Subaru's, They currently have the SlowBoy Racing STI that made 579hp on their lot for sale, and at the price you could buy a stock STI for.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'd like to give positive feedback for my BUYING experience at Fresno Mitsubishi (Fresno, CA). The salesman I dealt with (Steve Bridges) is a great guy, and their maintenance guy, Barry, seems to be full of useful knowledge about the Evo drivetrain. Haven't taken it in for any maintenance yet...
Old Feb 22, 2007, 02:47 AM

South Park Mitsu in Bethel Park, PA was excellent walked with a check walked out with an EVO 9. The sales staff was great and wanted to sell a car.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 10:21 AM

What... no love for South Coast in Cali? Don't they have some of the best prices for evos in the nation?
Old Mar 25, 2007, 01:10 AM
Evolving Member

South Coast Mitsu!
Old Apr 28, 2007, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by bigmike9726
Healy Mitsubishi in Goshen, NY. Buying the car was a pleasure, although the guy who sole it to me (James Barrett) no longer works there. The service department is the best part. Just ask for Jason, he will install anything you want as is as knowledgable about the evo as anyone. Also, as long as they install it, it wont void warranty, which is the best part
Healy was a definite pleasure to buy from. It took me three days of threatening not to buy to get the price I wanted, but the service deaprtment is great. Just take your own Mobil One oil for the service appointments. They charge 8 bucks per quart! I just buy a case of it for about 4 bucks a quart and take it with me.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
This is from 4/17/2007...dont usually write nationally about this crap...but this was a thorn in my side.

Black List Medina Mitusbishi in Medina, OH (aka the dealer that sells the BR350 cars...)

Ok, long story short...my father baught his Suzuki from this dealer (rents live in Medina now). He was over there seeing if the cruise-control could be added to his car, and was talking the service manager about the "cluncking" I have been hearing from my pass. rear. So they call me up - tell him what I have been hearing, he thought it was a shot bushing or end-link. I told him I have coil-overs. He says not a problem as long as the c/os didnt cause the problem it would be covered. I had to drive out that way anyway on my trip to DC. So I stopped at my rents switched cars with my father (Thurs night). He takes the car to them on Friday morning. Im in DC Thur-Sun, I get to my rents and the car still not "done" on Sun. And they did not call to say what the problem was. So I had to drive my dads car back to MI Monday morning. At 9am my father calls me and says they jacked it up Monday morning, saw my c/os and said they will not work on it and the Service Manager then VOIDED my warranty. So basically, the car sat for 3 days for them to look at the c/os and quit. Big *@#! you to Medina Mitsu.

I could care less about my "warranty" only had 200 more miles on it anyway (am at 60k+ as of 4/28). Just pisses me right off that they said one thing on the phone and then screwed me.

I later exammed my car soup to nuts. All is ok, it might be the rear diff. bushings, they can deform over time, so I have some Beatrush poly bushings (Kami Speed), just need to get some access to my shops lift. And from all that I have read and researched in the Evo shop book - points to there.

So fellow Evo owners - dont go there.

Last edited by Smike; Apr 28, 2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old Jun 20, 2007, 10:37 AM
Ranger's Robin

I'd like to add Don Carlton Mitsubishi in Oklahoma

I had looked for an evo there before and they didn't have one and it was hard for them to get ahold of one even.

I gave them my number, and said to call me when they got a barely used one in in good shape.

5 MONTHS LATER they remembered and called me, a day later I had my evo.

Quick Reply: Green Lighted Mitsudealerships