Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Green Lighted Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2007, 05:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to also add "Mark Mitsubishi" in Glendale, Az. I took my girlfriend to buy her 2007 Eclipse there and I returned and bought the Evo two months later. Great sales person + manager also will negotiate a deal.

Plus the person in the parts department knows "crank walk" lol so thats a plus, not many people know about that. The little times I have been in there with the eclipse or evo for oil changes service managers know me already .
Old Oct 29, 2007, 11:19 AM

went to Metro Mitsubishi in Minneapolis MN today, and for the first time since I've had my evo, Ive walked away very very happy from a dealership! my car has a cat back exhaust, I have my o2 sensor going on the car, so the ses goes on for a day, then off for a week. when I sceduled with them, it was on, when I brought it in today, it wasn't. they took a look at it, and said they couldn't find it in my ecu, it must have cleared itself. but they looked at the o2 and said they could tell it was going, they ordered the new o2 and will put it in next week for me, even though they couldn't find it in the ecu history. much better compared to the other dealer I took it too who claimed my CAT BACK exhaust caused my FRONT o2 to go out and wouldn't warrenty it.
Old Nov 17, 2007, 04:57 AM
Evolved Member

damn. only two in CT. I'll just buy parts online, and do them in my garage. JP
can someone update the list please.. maybe we should do one for online stores, and tunning places... i dont know if that already exist, i gotta check it out..
Old May 3, 2008, 02:37 PM

New Jersey
Fred Beans Mitsubishi (HIT OR MISS) - Doyetown

Doylestown and Fred Bean are in PA.

Originally Posted by virtex
The opposite of the Black listed dealerships.
Post who and where and the techs or dealers name you have dealt with.
Also post weather the experience was buying or service related.
Brief discription of what happened. We'll combine it like the Black List.

For the Dealers that screwed you over, https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=157962.

Arizona
Avondale Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)
Bell Rd. Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!!)

Arkansas
Little Rock Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

California

Huntington Beach Mitsubishi
Ball Mitsubishi (HIT OR MISS) - San Diego
San Rafael Mitsubishi
EL Cajon Mitsubishi
Poway Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

Colorado
Quality Mitsubishi

Florida
Sport Mitsubishi

Georgia
Savannah Mistsubishi

Illinois
Biggers Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

Nebraska

Metro Mitsubishi

New Hampshirer

Manchester Mitsubishi

New Jersey

Fred Beans Mitsubishi (HIT OR MISS) - Doyetown

New Mexico

Garcia Mitsubishi
El paso Mitsubishi

Noth Carolina

Leith Mitsubishi (Buying ONLY!) - Cary Autopark

Ohio

Ricart Automotive in Columbus

Oklahoma
Lawson Mitsubishi - Lawton

Pennsylvania
Metro Mitsubishi
Baierl Mitsubishi

Virginia
Alexandria Mitsubishi
Old Jul 10, 2008, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I live in Long Beach, CA. Is there any mitsu dealers that are going to be mod friendly in my area. I think Rock told me personally Norco mitsu but that's really far away. If you give a location, also please give the aproximate date of when you last went there and possibly whom you spoke to.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 01:14 AM

Anybody got one for the Houston area?
I can't seem to find one and that is sad for
Willing to go to San Antonio possibly.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:54 AM

Thumbs up Joe Bullard Mitsubishi - Mobile, AL

I just had a great buying experience at Joe Bullard Mitsubishi in Mobile, AL. I got the first EvoX MR they received last Friday. I feel they gave me a competitive price, and the deal was arrived at without the dreaded long-term negotiations. Danny, Bryant, and Chuck were all great to deal with. I even managed to get a very competitive loan rate. All in all, the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had.

Last edited by billf2; Jul 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Left out important word - with should be without.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

great thread! waiting to see more info on jersey service
Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:47 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Jerry ASE mechanic at coastal mitsubishi in melbourne F.L.

i can tell you right now that Coastal Mitsubishi in melbourne Florida has THE best ASE certified technician in CFL he is actually glad to work on evo's unlike many of the other dealers in CFL,,

he has done extensive work on my own evo ix and many many other evos from central florida, he specifically oppened my tranny and replaced syncros and fith gear gear,, impresive with the speed he is able to work at i have never seen someone do work so quick,,, me and my father in law walked in there that wends and he had barely pulled the tranny down next day in the morning i wanted to have him pull the gears slidders ect... to have the REM ISF treated (same process shepp uses for his trannies) but out of luck he had the whole car back together

heres the deal i know Jerry outside of work he supports our local events he supports the sport in general he is what i call a born to be mechanic and one can notice a difference between a born to be and a wanabe mechanic,,,,, Jerry is what you would see in David at Buschur pasionate about the sport and dedicated

Jerry is an attention to detail mechanic meticulus, very customer serivice oriented and proffesional in his work,, very good ethical work habits.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by apagan01
Jerry ASE mechanic at coastal mitsubishi in melbourne F.L.

i can tell you right now that Coastal Mitsubishi in melbourne Florida has THE best ASE certified technician in CFL he is actually glad to work on evo's unlike many of the other dealers in CFL,,

he has done extensive work on my own evo ix and many many other evos from central florida, he specifically oppened my tranny and replaced syncros and fith gear gear,, impresive with the speed he is able to work at i have never seen someone do work so quick,,, me and my father in law walked in there that wends and he had barely pulled the tranny down next day in the morning i wanted to have him pull the gears slidders ect... to have the REM ISF treated (same process shepp uses for his trannies) but out of luck he had the whole car back together

heres the deal i know Jerry outside of work he supports our local events he supports the sport in general he is what i call a born to be mechanic and one can notice a difference between a born to be and a wanabe mechanic,,,,, Jerry is what you would see in David at Buschur pasionate about the sport and dedicated

Jerry is an attention to detail mechanic meticulus, very customer serivice oriented and proffesional in his work,, very good ethical work habits.
OMG, I second this... I don't know how
Coastal Mitsubishi
915 New Haven Ave. W.
Melbourne, FL 32901

isn't on that list. I have brought my car there for a full Buschur engine rebuild, twin fuel pump set-up, cams and various other things. He has also built my friends EVO doing also a full Buschur engine rebuild, did a complete Shep tranny and TC, twin fuel pumps, larger injectors, 35R turbo kit etc. Guess what, our warranties were not voided! If you guys need any services here in Florida, you guys need to talk to Jerry (Technician) or PM him here at: Mitsutech56 and he'll get you squared away. Also, he cares about how his cars performed so he'll PM you, call you, and show up at local meets in support of seeing his car run. I will not forget the hour drive he took just to go to the track and watch me run on pump gas. That alone meant a lot!

Sport Mitsu is where I bought my car from and it was great. Levi was the salesman but is no longer there . On the service part, I can't remember the technician name, but his a huge guy. I brought my car in for an oil change and he told me to my face my EVO was a POS. He told the lady at the register to tell me the issue's I had with my car (which all it was were the Buschur UICP) and threw my paper work on the floor and walked away. I looked at the lady stunned and she did the same at me, and after that I HAVE NEVER GONE BACK!
Old Jul 21, 2008, 07:11 AM
Evolving Member

I guess it's my turn, I've known Jerry for 11 years and I'm not posting this because his my friend... but for the sole reason of his ability to deliver top notch service. If you are in central florida location the drive to Coastal Mitsubishi Melbourne is worth it, just ask for Jerry.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 08:52 AM

South Coast Mitsubishi

Another for South Coast Mitsubishi!

No BS on the pricing, the price listed on the website is the price you get. I also had my own financing with a great rate but they spent a couple of hours to find a bank that could beat it .

They also have a massive selection of Evo X's there. See Sam (Smash), he'll treat you right and give you a heart attack with his test drive
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:24 PM
Evolved Member

I guess the OP wont update page 1....
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:59 PM

Kelly Mitsubishi in Danvers, MA for service. Did the normal oil changes and fluid changes, no problems. They also replaced my wing under warranty at 35k miles due to the common clear coat "holes" in it. No hassle, I just asked about it, service manager took some pictures to send off, called the next day to let me know they ordered a new spoiler, took 2 weeks. No clue about service, they didn't badger me at least.

I'll also second Avondale Mitsubishi in AZ. Service is pretty good, no issues and friendly. The sales are pushy , always trying to get me to trade up to a Evo X.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Green light Westboro Mitsubishi in Westboro, MA...why you ask? Well, long story short I ended up blowing a hole in my block due to a fractured rod from water ingestion (sp), my car has basic bolt ons and from the minute I got it there the service manager, main Evo tech and even parts guy all helped me get the car "stock-ish" so the regional manager would approve the car for warrenty work.

So far everything has gone great, I should be getting the car back tomorrow. I also want to thank the owner Steve. I came in the morning my car blew up in uniform (army) and was pretty upset. Steve eventually offered me to pay off my car (the loan was quite a bit higher than what an evo would be worth with no engine) and put me into a X GSR for right around MSRP (I think). either way, it would have been an amazing deal, had I wanted out of the IX. I would have taken it too if I didnt do so much to my car (external, not power) lately. And if I didn't love it so much.

anyway, sorry about the long write up. but Westboro is a great dealership. The parts department even offers a 15% (i believe) discount on any part for EvoM members.

Quick Reply: Green Lighted Mitsudealerships