Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Green Lighted Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2006, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Healy Mitsubishi in Goshen, NY. Buying the car was a pleasure, although the guy who sole it to me (James Barrett) no longer works there. The service department is the best part. Just ask for Jason, he will install anything you want as is as knowledgable about the evo as anyone. Also, as long as they install it, it wont void warranty, which is the best part
Old Jan 11, 2006, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kee1pride
Gillman Mitsubishi in houston texas = thumbs up
GILLMAN OF SAN MARCOS, TEXAS. Mark Sebby is the Evo expert at the dealership. He's not only knowledgeable, but also a member of this very forum.

The only thing that I'd warn anyone about is to request or order a new car without any of their extras, i.e., paint sealant, scotch guard, $100 wheel locks, security etch, ect. I believe all of this is the general manager's idea, an excuse, really, to get the customer to pay more.

My experience with Gillman of HOUSTON wasn't good. I hope it was a matter of talking to the wrong guys. There were two in particular that didn't know much at all about the Evo. They were all about old-school car sales tactics. Also, Gillman of Houston test drives its cars a lot. If you're okay with many people driving the car before you, buying a car with 60-80, possibly more miles, then Houston Gillman is for you.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

south coast mitsu awesome sales good deal either bob mirandi or mark
Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

I have been taking my car to Manchester Mitsubishi (Manchester, New Hampshire) for services. They have treated me well. I bought the car there as well.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:26 PM
Evolving Member

keffer mitsubishi huntersville nc ( hit or miss)
Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NapervilleEVO
max madsen aurora illinois has not voided my warranty with my mods, gave me a good price, good trade in, friendly nice guys that talk cars everytime I go in, even after i bought the car.
Max Madsen in Downer's Grove, IL is excellent! Doesn't rip you off with oil changes and they are more mod friendly than most dealerships. I bought my car from Schaumburg, IL Mitsubishi and I will never deal with there sales department again, it was like pulling teeth. There service department is the best I have ever seen but they rip you off and offer horrible service. Max Madsen all the way!
Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone know a good mod friendly dealership in NY?
Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by evo8rcr
south coast mitsu awesome sales good deal either bob mirandi or mark
+1 for Mark M from South Coast Mistu! Their prices are very hard to beat!
Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by virtex
The opposite of the Black listed dealerships.
Post who and where and the techs or dealers name you have dealt with.
Also post weather the experience was buying or service related.
Brief discription of what happened. We'll combine it like the Black List.

For the Dealers that screwed you over, https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=157962.

Arizona
Avondale Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)
Bell Rd. Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!!)

Arkansas
Little Rock Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

California

Huntington Beach Mitsubishi
Ball Mitsubishi (HIT OR MISS) - San Diego
San Rafael Mitsubishi
EL Cajon Mitsubishi
Poway Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

Colorado
Quality Mitsubishi

Florida
Sport Mitsubishi

Georgia
Savannah Mistsubishi

Illinois
Biggers Mitsubishi (Service ONLY!)

Nebraska

Metro Mitsubishi

New Hampshirer

Manchester Mitsubishi

New Jersey

Fred Beans Mitsubishi (HIT OR MISS) - Doyetown

New Mexico

Garcia Mitsubishi
El paso Mitsubishi

Noth Carolina

Leith Mitsubishi (Buying ONLY!) - Cary Autopark

Ohio

Ricart Automotive in Columbus

Oklahoma
Lawson Mitsubishi - Lawton

Pennsylvania
Metro Mitsubishi
Baierl Mitsubishi

Virginia
Alexandria Mitsubishi
Biggers is awsome, I love that dealer. If you need an Evo my brother works there send me a pm and Ill see what I can do.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DSMEVOLUTION
Max Madsen in Downer's Grove, IL is excellent! Doesn't rip you off with oil changes and they are more mod friendly than most dealerships. I bought my car from Schaumburg, IL Mitsubishi and I will never deal with there sales department again, it was like pulling teeth. There service department is the best I have ever seen but they rip you off and offer horrible service. Max Madsen all the way!
Actually my friend is a tech there and he said they void lots of warranties from that dealer, just a fyi. Also, Schaumburg is the number one Evo selling dealership in IL.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO X Owner-2-B
GILLMAN OF SAN MARCOS, TEXAS. Mark Sebby is the Evo expert at the dealership. He's not only knowledgeable, but also a member of this very forum.

The only thing that I'd warn anyone about is to request or order a new car without any of their extras, i.e., paint sealant, scotch guard, $100 wheel locks, security etch, ect. I believe all of this is the general manager's idea, an excuse, really, to get the customer to pay more.

My experience with Gillman of HOUSTON wasn't good. I hope it was a matter of talking to the wrong guys. There were two in particular that didn't know much at all about the Evo. They were all about old-school car sales tactics. Also, Gillman of Houston test drives its cars a lot. If you're okay with many people driving the car before you, buying a car with 60-80, possibly more miles, then Houston Gillman is for you.
How is Gillman-San Marcos on warranty? Gillman-Austin won't even let me put gauges in my car or they'll void my powertrain.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:43 AM

Glendale Mitsubishi should be under California

I had an absolutely painless experience there. They gave me what I wanted on my Scion tC trade in and got me low monthly payments on my IX MR. The guy who helped me was funny too...fat little mexican guy (forgot his name) >.<

They also told me that Buscher parts wouldn't void my warranty too. I was informed that they were working with Buscher on some sort of parts deal. Can David confirm this though?
Old Mar 10, 2006, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

Just wondering if this thread has been updated lately. Also I want to add Ray Skillman Mistu on US 31 Indianapolis, Indiana. Haven't done any warranty work (hopefully none nedded, knock on wood) but all the service works were great in my opinion.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by inco9nito99
Elgin, IL -Biggers Mitsubishi: has the best service techs and the best customer service (as far as service is concerned).

Avondale, AZ -Avondale Mitsubishi: has the best service techs and the best customer service (as far as service is concerned as well).
I totally beg to differ. Biggers SUCKS!...I would black list them...they dont want to do any evo service and will do everything NOT to service your vehicle...the manager is just a jerk and very very minipulative.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Walpole Mitsubishi East Walpole, MA (MA) Had excellent sales
Jim Parriot and Steve Lameiras didn't give me any BS and sold me my
MR for $1K + Invoice. And they appraised my Trade in at $1K over KBB.

Their service is still up in the air, but i'll let you guys know.

Quick Reply: Green Lighted Mitsudealerships