Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Green Lighted Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2006, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Family Mitsubishi North-Fishers, IN

Nice group of folks...very honest!

Jay Hunter is the Service Manager. Called at the last minute to drop the car in for an alignment check, they gave me a ride back to work.

Called to give me progress report, and said if they couldn't finish up, they'd put me in a loaner at no charge.

Now here's the interesting part. When they put the car on the rack, they put a small ding (less than an inch) on the front lip. If they didn't tell me, I would have never have noticed until I washed the car or something.

Rather than hide it, the first thing that Jay did was point it out, and said that they'd fix it to 100% satisfaction.

Seems to be a rarity compared to most of the the service departments that are mentioned on Evom.
Old Oct 4, 2006, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dudical26
Yonkers Mitsubishi in NY. Sales only. The salesman's name is JOE, he is the owner. Good price and great customer service.
+50, Joe is the man. Hes a great guy
Old Oct 4, 2006, 06:14 PM

Rick Case of Rosewell in Georgia... +1... Ask for Matt Rowan... tell them i sent you
Old Oct 4, 2006, 07:32 PM

I've owned several cars over the years and I have never been treated as well as I have been by San Rafael Mitsubishi - on all fronts.

I cannot recommend them enough. Any dealership where you can (1) walk in and talk to the owner, (2) walk in and talk to the techs and (3) has their own in house tuning and racing shop is hard to beat........

I have a dealership 11 miles from my house but will always drive the extra 30 miles to do business with Snorre and crew.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Schaller Mitsubishi in New Britain, CT.
Ask for Scott, Got my tranny rebuilt and Front passenger hub replaced.
Car is stock, but the dealer communicated with me very well, and i highly recommend them!

Thanks Scott!
Old Nov 19, 2006, 06:21 PM

North Shore Mitsubishi - Vancouver B.C
Old Dec 13, 2006, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

South Coast Mitsubishi! in Costa Mesa, California! great service and great sales!
Old Dec 13, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

Florida - First team Mitsubishi

not overly bright mechanics but will do warrenty work to modified cars in a heartbeat. installed a test pipe also...takes ***** for a dealership.
Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

United Mitsubishi in Las Vegas, NV - good all around

The service guy didn't even flinch at my mods when I came in to get an oil change. I was kind of skeptical, but he told me that they don't automatically void a warranty because of mods and that they had in fact started a bit of a working relationship with one of the tuner shops nearby.

Maybe it was just him being cool, but he told me anytime I needed service to ask for him exclusively and he would help me out. His name was Charlie. I asked about the fact that it took an hour to do an oil change and he said it was because he had the lotboy wash my car and take it to the gas station on the corner and fill it up. When I got my car back, it was washed, the oil was changed, I had a full tank of gas and a nice, big fat warm fuzzy about going there for service.

The parts people were great. I only needed a clip for the windshield washer nozzle hose, but they treated that $3 part as if it were a $300 item. Excellent customer service, and quick too.

The only downside to United is that they have a $5k "market adjustment" on their Evo's that neither of the other dealerships have, which is why I didn't buy mine from them. The sales guys at United were pretty cool as well. They called me after my first visit to ask how I liked the place and again when they got a shipment of Evo's in. I was all set to buy my Evo from them, but the market adjustment was a deal-breaker.
Old Dec 29, 2006, 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

Casa Mitsu in Albuquerque is the shizznit. They stayed with me three hours past their close time... and got a hell of a deal of 30300 out the for a IX GSR door

Garcia Mitsu are a bunch of F-in liers. They told me on the phone that their is no such thing as a MR SE. I was like are your sure, clarifying his response. And he straight up told me NO... What BullSht...
Old Jan 14, 2007, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Obrien Mitsubishi in Normal Illinois has been great to me, both service and sales. Never bothered me once about mods.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:01 PM

Long Beach Mitsubishi is great to work with. The sales man, Chris, went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I know it's on the black listed dealership list but I had an awesome experience with them. If you're looking for an evo and you go to LB mitsu, ask for chris l. He'll definitely take care of you.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
OTTO Mitsu in Clifton Park (Capital region) New York.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RamRam
Man that's the bomb cause I am thinking of buying my 06 MR from them. I know you said service only but if they give me a good deal I might just buy from them as well. BTW, any specific names in the service dept??

Thanks.
Frank Wise (Bell Road Mitsu, Phx AZ)
Old Jan 17, 2007, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

surprised i don't see south coast as a "Green"

Quick Reply: Green Lighted Mitsudealerships