Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Full-Race Factory Turbo Manifold (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2005, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was told by a reputable shop that its the Cadillac of manifolds.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Full-Race is the best manifold you can buy.

TO burning money; RNR doesn't even come close to the R&D that goes into the full-race manifolds. They are incredible engineers.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Silencer
Opinions? Design, welds, etc.

Dave
Is that for the stock Turbo?
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes. It's for the stock turbo.

I knew Geoff would come through. Looks great.

jeff
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

Price and dyno numbers pllllzzzzz!!! or at least a price
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

nah... I think thats a waste of money. I am not saying that its not a good product, its just that I myself would not spend that much dough on headers for a stock turbo. Unless they had a good bolt on turbo that actually works.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rraulston
I just bought mine. I hate to say it, but this IS the best manifold on the market. Show me who has a manifold welded as nice as this and ill buy you dinner...... Also for the member who wanted an inside shot, nothing but runners that merge perfect......19lbs. lifetime warranty. Also look at the down pipe in their kits. NOTHING is as free flowing...........
rraulston, thanks for the photos! Your photo looks like a 4 into 1 with a single outlet, while the Full Race manifold appears to have a split outlet for better spool. Is your photo a picture of the "same" style manifold or a different style from Full-Race?, or do my eyes just deceive me?
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:52 AM
Account Disabled

Thanks for the interest guys

Originally Posted by Dave2
look clean. Any warranty? Price?
-Lifetime warranty

-power gains expected to be about 25-30 with the stock turbo, and 35-40 with a larger turbo (something like a white rabbit)

-Price is the same as our SR20 stock replacement manifold, $899

-availability is 3-4 weeks.

-Proper cylinder pairing (VERY improtant if using a stock based evo turbo)

-Our manifolds *will not* bolt to an RNR kit.

Ill get some more closeup pics of the collector for anyone interested. im confidient its the cleanest collector section on any aftermarket stock turbo manifold.

The pics posted by rraulston are of our T3 turbo manifold, a 4-1 merge collector manifold, designed to support high whp. The manifold this thread is for is for use with turbos that are of stock configuration and are definately going to be more oriented toward response and spool.

We have math to back up these claims, and thus far testing on our hondas, nissans and VWs have all been consistent.

We just finished the first one (we have a couple on order) and Sean Glazer will be testing it along with a few others for a modified magazine article. Stock vs Ported Stock vs Full Race...
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

deleted

Last edited by Silencer; Dec 13, 2005 at 07:57 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
Thanks for the interest guys

-Lifetime warranty

-power gains expected to be about 25-30 with the stock turbo, and 35-40 with a larger turbo (something like a white rabbit)

-Price is the same as our SR20 stock replacement manifold, $899

-availability is 3-4 weeks.

-Proper cylinder pairing (VERY improtant if using a stock based evo turbo)

-Our manifolds *will not* bolt to an RNR kit.

Ill get some more closeup pics of the collector for anyone interested. im confidient its the cleanest collector section on any aftermarket stock turbo manifold.

The pics posted by rraulston are of our T3 turbo manifold, a 4-1 merge collector manifold, designed to support high whp. The manifold this thread is for is for use with turbos that are of stock configuration and are definately going to be more oriented toward response and spool.

We have math to back up these claims, and thus far testing on our hondas, nissans and VWs have all been consistent.

We just finished the first one (we have a couple on order) and Sean Glazer will be testing it along with a few others for a modified magazine article. Stock vs Ported Stock vs Full Race...

your intake manifold for the civic is badass... any plans of making one for the Evo 8?
Old Dec 13, 2005, 08:00 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Derek888
your intake manifold for the civic is badass... any plans of making one for the Evo 8?
definately. the first prototypes will be ready mid march. production manifolds are a ways away, but they will happen. The more people who ask, the sooner it will happen
Old Dec 13, 2005, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

Absolutely beautiful. Someone should get one of these to Dave @Buschur to put it to the test (just to see it of course). I would love to see this manifold on my car along with the evo9 20g come spring time.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 08:03 AM
Evolving Member

damn that looks nice...anyone know a price? im sure its like 1k or sumin full race is dough
Old Dec 13, 2005, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

my photo is from a different style full-race manifold. I didnt realize that this thread was about a stock replacement till it was too late. Sorry. Yea, a little pricey, but is it really??? Top quality stuff like this in Japan would cost twice the amount....Now, Geoff, you need to help me pick a turbo and ill be ordering the down pipe next monday from Stephen at Innovative Automotive in Tucson........
Old Dec 13, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
definately. the first prototypes will be ready mid march. production manifolds are a ways away, but they will happen. The more people who ask, the sooner it will happen
IMO your intake manifolds are sick looking...the way its made is completely different from the ones I have seen that are made in the US that have welds all over the place on all sides. Your intake manifold looks like Jun and HKS units...very clean.

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=477

Quick Reply: Full-Race Factory Turbo Manifold (PICS)