Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

The worst part I ever purchased for my Evos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2006 | 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

one of those april fools jokes meh, LICP ftw, for a company to sell something that absurd..plus many ppl have bought the same item and NOT recieved anything close to that
Old Mar 18, 2006 | 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Man i don't know what to say... that looks bad. I have the same LICP, and it looks 100 times better. I've had it on for a month or so with no problems. Don't know what happened to that one.
Old Mar 18, 2006 | 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

That sucks man!!! I can't believe anyone would ever sell something like that. Wow.

Oh btw, I tried calling you at work but you had left for the day. I'll try again on monday. I'm really curious to see what you have new on your VIII.
Old Mar 18, 2006 | 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

lmao...this thread is funny... i'm sorry carlos...but you new pipe looks like it went through the transporting machine in the movie "fly" and got mangled up lol...that pipe is pathetic...if he were a human it would be missing tons of chromosomes... man ...u gotta step back and laugh for a sec carlos...cause that is some pcuked up isht
Old Mar 18, 2006 | 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Wow is all I can really say about that. That is the worst welding I have seen in a while. I would hope a vendor could do better than that.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 02:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by althemean
^^Andrew LB must be a lawyer. Libel...on an internet forum...get real. Most things said on here are libel or slanderous....its the INTERNET!!
No. I'm not a lawyer but my advice comes from personal experience a few years back when i made a huge fuss about a garbage product i bought from a performance shop and how incredibly horrible their customer service was. I received a nice letter from an attorney and was threatened with a lawsuit. And yes, he was within his rights and after i fought back and proved i was 100% factual.... it was dropped.

I'm only looking out for people who go off half cocked like I did years ago. I still think shoddy venders are scum.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 03:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Agent-Smith
I have never received any products like that from fighters. It is obviously a mistake and you should have talked to the vendor before coming on here and slandering him.

I always get good service at his shop and he is more willing to deal with my "pickyness" as a consumer than anyone I have met.

You need to step back for a second my friend.. If you read the other posts from carlos on this site you will see that he is a fair-minded and intelligent guy.. In fact his post on here was much much much more tame than mine would have been.. I don't think he slandered them at all.. He is just trying to make sure this doesnt happen to other people.. This vendor never should have let the product leave thier facility like this.. That pipe should be in a scrap bin somewhere.. or maybe if you dont see it as such a big problem you should put it on your car
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 04:30 AM
Evolved Member

bro that is garbage, you should really get a refund on that.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 05:37 AM
Evolving Member

WOW, I think my gf's 10yr old daughter could weld better than that.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06evo
thats sucks man, but i feel for you i recently bought a greddy evo 2 for my ix and when it came the tip of the exhaust was all scratched up and chipped.

Samething happened to me with the Greddy evo2, the tip had a lil chip at the end, but at least I got 40 bucks off the price from the store i bought from.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

Im working in China atm and that looks like something that came out of the scooter repair shop downstairs.

You got shipped a China reject by accident. Thats all there is to it.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:08 AM

It looks like a melted about pop can.
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

I had read a few threads regarding fighters' putting out poor quality stuff, but then it seemed they addressed the issues. I was considering buying the fighters LICP, until I saw this thread...no more
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like those parts were made for a civic...
Old Mar 19, 2006 | 06:54 AM

O GOD THATS NOT RIGHT!!

Quick Reply: The worst part I ever purchased for my Evos