Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Alamo Auto Sports

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alamo Auto Sports

Just wondering how many of you have herd of or go to Alamo Auto Sports out of Arlington, TX.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:12 AM

Back in the day they sucked, but from what i've heard they are getting better. I had a friend that worked there a while, it's not to bad but sometimes they seem to busy to answer questions. They have had a bad rep for a while, but after you go up there a couple of times they seem more eager to get your business. They will workout deals on parts, you just gotta haggle a little. Never had any work done by them, just bought parts.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:24 PM
Evolving Member

I have been going there since 1997.They installed a EBC and put the car on the dyno and set it for me.Installed exhaust.No charge! Always something going on there.They can do most anything from what I've seen.Too bad its an hour drive from me.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:27 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
I went to a dyno day there a couple years back, and its not a bad shop at all. They've tuned a lot of 4G63s and work well with Autronic IIRC. They use an AWD Dynojet that is in the air and requires your car to be lifted.