Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Becoming one the worst experiences ever with AF-Performance...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Becoming one the worst experiences ever with AF-Performance...

I placed an order for HKS 280 cams with Supertech valvepring kit on March 22. After weeks of contacting AF-Performance I was always getting excuses that the items would be there in a couple weeks. This went on for weeks!!!! They were fortunate that I was being very patient as I felt the vendor was a good company and were willing to work with the customer. Well that definately wasn't the case.

After 5-6 weeks of waiting on my products I had made the decision to get a refund, but AF-Performance said they had the cams in stock but were just waiting on the supertech items. I aggreed to just have the cams and get the refund on the other items.

Fast forward to present I still have yet to get a phone call returned or a status of my refund. I've been emailing, calling and PMing these guys for WEEKS. I still haven't seen my money returned back to me and its getting out of hand. Sure I'd understand if I was waiting on item the money still belongs to them but since I agreed to get a refund on those items... they are basically STEALING MY MONEY. I luckily recieved the cams but not the money which in my books is the worse thing anyone can do.

Again I would like to warn anyone who is considering on purchasing items from AF-Performance. Dont get me wrong they made their word on the Cams but when it came to getting my refund they have yet to accomplish anything.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 12:21 PM

Mr Saenz,

We have tried pmming you a couple times on AIM. The refund will not go thru as it is past the 60 day time period thru our merchant account. The only reason the order was delayed to begin with was because of SuperTechs' backorder at the time on the Retainers.

PM me your full address and I will get you out a company check with tracking first thing tommorow morning.

Rick
AF-Performance
Old Jul 6, 2006, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by FastEvoFL

Fast forward to present I still have yet to get a phone call returned or a status of my refund. I've been emailing, calling and PMing these guys for WEEKS.
What phone # are you calling?? We have been closed for the last 2 weeks while working on updating the site and getting our new phone system setup.

Feel free to call me directly at the new Phone #.

Toll Free - (888)251-1613
Local Line - (267)763-0440

Rick
Old Jul 8, 2006, 11:27 AM

El,

Took care of your refund this morning. I pmmed you the tracking as per our phone conversation shortly ago.

My apologies again.

AF-Performance
Old Jul 8, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Wow that was pretty promp. thumbs up to the vendor for handeling it asap
Old Jul 10, 2006, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by speedracer2169
Wow that was pretty promp. thumbs up to the vendor for handeling it asap
Thanks...

AF-Performance
Old Jul 10, 2006, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

haha, funny how this thread just got AF a new customer. I was like "lets see what this place is all about." So i went to the website, and stuff is SO cheap, plus it's a nice clean site...

And hey, i guess if i ever have a problem, all i have to do is post on EvoM and it get taken care of a couple days later, so i'm not worried.

Old Jul 10, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
A-F performance is an Excellent Vendor, and this situation seems to have been beyond their control. Looks to me like they did a great job of resolving it.