Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Jestr e flash

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jestr e flash

Anyone get the Jestr eflash? What were your results and how was the experience? Any other info would be cool also.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

jester has to be the best tuner in my world, love the guy he will answer any questions you have and try to help when needed, i personally talk to him all the time, hes a really cool guy and not a jerk.

their is a guy running his eflash and on 93octane and 22psi he runs 7.90s at 89 with no custom flash. i have his custon tune and i love it.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had an e-flash fron John so I could get my car 1300 miles for him to tune it. Ran perfect.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

John is the man. He tuned my 35r to almost 500 whp. I really couldn't ask for more. I have a new setup in the works and he will be my tuner!
Old Aug 30, 2006, 12:47 AM
Evolved Member

John looked at me flash as well after I made a change to his original custom tune. The guy is a class act!

Best money you can spend on an ECUFLASH is through John. A+++++

Dan
Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

These guys have beyond top notch customer support too. You will neve be left out in the dark when you give them your money!
Old Aug 30, 2006, 02:22 PM

You will be sore-pressed to find someone who had a negative transaction with John at JESTR Tuning. Great guy. I have not used an E-Flash from him, but have used his in-person flashing services.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by stryderlis
Anyone get the Jestr eflash? What were your results and how was the experience? Any other info would be cool also.

I had Jestr tune my car after i recieved a flash from a person who will remain unnamed, and wow is all i had to say. It was a night and day difference in power and driveability. I recommend John to everyone i meet
Old Aug 30, 2006, 04:48 PM
Evolving Member

I decided to go with Jestr after reading around and not finding anything bad about him. It only took him 2.5 hrs to get the flash back to me. Considering I sent him the flash at 5am and he returned it back at 7:30am. He's quick and very helpful also. I would recommend him to anyone. My midrange is freaking crazy now.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by stryderlis
I decided to go with Jestr after reading around and not finding anything bad about him. It only took him 2.5 hrs to get the flash back to me. Considering I sent him the flash at 5am and he returned it back at 7:30am. He's quick and very helpful also. I would recommend him to anyone. My midrange is freaking crazy now.

Yup John support is probably the best out there. He will be the only one ever to tune my car. Hell of a nice guy also.

Heres John in action at our last dyno day in Orlando

Last edited by dryad001; Aug 30, 2006 at 05:26 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2006, 03:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blowoffsilver
jester has to be the best tuner in my world, love the guy he will answer any questions you have and try to help when needed, i personally talk to him all the time, hes a really cool guy and not a jerk.

their is a guy running his eflash and on 93octane and 22psi he runs 7.90s at 89 with no custom flash. i have his custon tune and i love it.

I run mid 7's in the 1/8th as well with his E-Flash...I talk to him a lot on AIM, the guy is great and really cares about his customers
Old Aug 31, 2006, 03:58 AM
Evolved Member

Has anyone had John tune their IX? If so, did he adjust / tweak the MIVEC? From what I can tell, some of the tuners (no names) only play with the basics (ignition timing, fuel maps, etc.) and then add a MBC and raise boost.

I have been talking to John and so far he seems EXTREMELY professional and has GREAT customer service. I need to do a retune and am considering John, Sean Ivey, AMS, Alfred @ TT, and Vishnu, your thoughts / recommendations are appreciated.
Old Aug 31, 2006, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cij911
Has anyone had John tune their IX? If so, did he adjust / tweak the MIVEC? From what I can tell, some of the tuners (no names) only play with the basics (ignition timing, fuel maps, etc.) and then add a MBC and raise boost.

I have been talking to John and so far he seems EXTREMELY professional and has GREAT customer service. I need to do a retune and am considering John, Sean Ivey, AMS, Alfred @ TT, and Vishnu, your thoughts / recommendations are appreciated.
Yes, John retunes the MIVEC as well. He gets my vote for professional service and a great tune!
Old Aug 31, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

I have seen one of Jestr's maps and he does indeed tune MIVEC.
Old Sep 1, 2006, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Are the e-flash maps that Jestr sells finished products? Or are they "works in progress" like the ones that are sold by another vendor?

Did those who got the e-flash have to modifiy it after they flashed their car or are you just using it as is?

I am thinking of getting one of his flashes since I read on his web sire that he would look at the logs that we have when creating the e-flash.

Quick Reply: Jestr e flash