Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Jestr E-Flash Experience.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by andysoo8284
Average gains I've seen are from 15-20whp.

Once you get a TBE, MBC, and filter, now that's a WHOLE different ballgame.

couldnt agree more(my exact mods) until my gt3071 is bolted up, than I will pay for john to come down personally to tune this beast, even if I'm the only one he comes for, ill make it worth his while.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:02 AM
Pocket Mo

Buy him a ticket + food + lodging + custom tune fees and I'm sure he'll come out.

I'll ask him to see how much you're looking at when he tunes my car (along with a bunch of other Evos) for a one man tune. It'll be much cheaper for you to get a custom tune group formed up.

So you live in Irvine? Great place. I used to drive there all the time to meet up with my friends when I lived in Diamond Bar.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

John is the man. Car runs like night and day difference! I have a custom flash from John. He also flashed my 2003 evolution before the white one.
My car runs awsome since the flash or flashes I should say.
I just added a meth kit, some timing and a clutch. She's deff. a 11 sec. car now. Just needa break in the clutch, and off to the dyno and track...
John is even better at road tunes. So if you can. I m lucky he lives like 15 mins away from me....lol, get him to road tune your car.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:22 AM
Pocket Mo

Major difference between dyno and road tune from John?
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Major difference between dyno and road tune from John?

I have a dyno tune form John at the moment. Since there is a slight change in my modding path in the next week or so we are going to go out for a road tune. Ill make sure to have DLL hp graph before and after for just a reference and post up somewhere in a thread.

And yes, John is the man for tuning. Either e-mail, road, dyno you can't go wrong.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:40 AM
Evolving Member

Jestr Tuning On Evo 9

This guy is the man mann ! He did my evo 9, with TBE, intake, Mbc, fuel pump, and didnt regret going to him one bit. His tune runs so much smoother that it feels like stock. His tune ran smoother than my previous dynoflash mail in..
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:51 AM
Evolved Member

I had a DF ~2yrs back, got flashed back to stock within a week.........

i'm going to see how many in my area is interested in getting a tune from john
Old Oct 27, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Buy him a ticket + food + lodging + custom tune fees and I'm sure he'll come out.

I'll ask him to see how much you're looking at when he tunes my car (along with a bunch of other Evos) for a one man tune. It'll be much cheaper for you to get a custom tune group formed up.

So you live in Irvine? Great place. I used to drive there all the time to meet up with my friends when I lived in Diamond Bar.

Awesome man, I think his tuning is worth it.

I live in shady canyon, right in the middle of newport and irvine. But I love it, its a really nice place. Next time you are in the area let me know and we can meet up for some highway runs, theres a new canyon road that used to be(still is) the old 133 going down to laguna, looks like its gonna be fun!
Old Oct 27, 2006, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

I had great experience with him as well. He sent my map right away and then after I loaded it and saved a log from the car, I sent it to him and he made some fine adjustments and sent me another revised map for no extra charge. The car feels great and isnt knocking. Best $50 I ever spent on a car.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by DRFTKNGG
John is the man. Car runs like night and day difference! I have a custom flash from John. He also flashed my 2003 evolution before the white one.
My car runs awsome since the flash or flashes I should say.
I just added a meth kit, some timing and a clutch. She's deff. a 11 sec. car now. Just needa break in the clutch, and off to the dyno and track...
John is even better at road tunes. So if you can. I m lucky he lives like 15 mins away from me....lol, get him to road tune your car.

I agree Ruben, had the mod1 flash allot better than the stock hands down. Had John road tune my car...HOLY SH*T!!!!!!! Big Big difference...its nice that he lives so close to us Good guy great service!!!
Old Oct 28, 2006, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

John tuned my car and the results were amazing. I rooted up everything I could find on John before I gave up trying to find something bad about him. His work lives up to his reputation - this coming from a former tuner myself of 7+ years!
Old Oct 28, 2006, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Good man and he know what he is does for sure. I too have an Evo IX and before and after is like day and night + he is 3 miles away from my house

Last edited by EVIL MR; Oct 28, 2006 at 11:42 AM.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolving Member

you only get from John fast & quality service couldn't be happier
Old Oct 30, 2006, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
ok guys. guess what. ok so as you know i got jestr's flash . well my smile was like . but then i sent him a few logs useing evoscan and my wideband and he said he will look at them and make ajustments iff need be. well i just got my new map and now my smile is like . that yellow rocket i drive is so smooth.. it was running like *** befor the flash. then he flashed it. it was the best. then he fine tuned it. now its unstopable. just pulls and pulls and pulls and pulls and pulls and pulls. still pulling. i meen it never stops. and its smoother then a new borns but. my girl is my dyno and she even said DAN SMACK you said it dont go much faster. ooops sorry hun. and all for what. 50.00 bucks. guys if you dont have it. you need to get it. its like gas. your not going no where till you got it. jestr A++++++++++

and pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling.
Old Oct 30, 2006, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
and pulling lmao.

Quick Reply: Jestr E-Flash Experience.