Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Jestr E-Flash Experience.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2006, 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
John of Jestr Tuning I think is the best reflasher for EVOs, he did excellent job with my JDM Ecu, and my car really feels strong and faster.

After a really BAD BAD experience with dynoflash, I am very satisfied with John works, he only take ONE day to reflash my ECU, not 2 weeks like dynoflash, who when I asked for my ECU, returns it to me without any reflash after 20 days....

Thank you very much John, you are great man and tuner, I really appreciate your tips and help, I hope travel to Orlando for vacations and will meet in Orlando.

I really recommend his work, penny by penny.
Old Nov 11, 2006, 12:47 AM
Evolving Member

Jestr is the best, i highly reccommend getting tuned by him!
Old Nov 12, 2006, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Just want to give another thumbs up to Jestr. I just dynoed my car today and the quality of his tune showed. All I have is a boost controller and his email flash and I got 280hp and 302 ft lbs of torque. This was on a Dynomite dyno which reads very similar to a Dyno Dynamics dyno. I also logged the pull on Evoscan and the highest knock count was 1.

Edit: I just found out that a Charger SRT-8 that dynoed after me that is factory rated at 425hp only made 325whp on that dyno so it must be reading pretty low. That makes my numbers look even better.

Last edited by PA-silver03evo; Nov 12, 2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 01:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yet another satisfied customer here!!!

John is the man when it came to getting my car back in order. I went from horrible knock counts of 13 (yeah, WTF!!!) to knock counts of 1 max at WOT!!! and this isn't even all the time, they rarely pop up now a days. I even had knock counts of 6 on the Xede piggyback on a "dyno" tune. I HIGHLY recommend Jestr Tuning to EVERYONE!!! Give John at Jestr tuning a chance, you WONT regret it...
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:30 PM

I've been pumped up about getting a flash from Jestr and even thinking about getting him to experiment with doing a E85 tune.... problem is that I have sent several emails and have gotten no response, is he out on vaca?

dWiGhT
Old Jan 10, 2007, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dWiGhT-SATX
I've been pumped up about getting a flash from Jestr and even thinking about getting him to experiment with doing a E85 tune.... problem is that I have sent several emails and have gotten no response, is he out on vaca?

dWiGhT
Yea hes been away for a few weeks off and on, hes a busy man. Try him on AIM during the day JestrTuning.