Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Eric @ HPF, TTP, AND Crower Cams

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2006 | 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Eric @ HPF, TTP, AND Crower Cams

All I can say is wow. I got the cams installed and the flash around the same time so I figured I would throw the two together.

First Customer service: Eric at HPF knows his stuff and was very helpful with the cams, and they were shipped extemely fast.

TTP is awesome, flash was done quickly and shipped quickly. Answered all my questions ina timely and informative manner, Nothing is too stupid to ask, so if your not sure on something dont go put a thread out just ask the experts directly. There are a lot out here, TTP just happened to be mine. So thanks.

Performance: No Dyno numbers yet, but with cams and a flash the butt dyno is noticably different. Pulls very hard through all the gears and the idle is amazing. Gas milage has actually improved, and the car is smooth as butter. I love where my car is at, but as most people know the mod bug gets ya every time, so we will see. But as of right now I am very happy to say the least.

I guess I will throw my mods in 2003 Evo: APS CAI W/ water res. BC 272/272, RMR Lower, 10.5 hotside, ebay o2 housing, Hallman manual boost controller set to ~20 psi, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3" turbo back exhaust, ttp flash, and an ACT w/ gruppe-s flywheel. I think thats it stock FMIC and UICP.

Final thanks to TTP and Eric from HPF, for the great products and helpful information. I would recommend these businesses to anyone. I will get dyno numbers ASAP. Thanks for reading.
Old Oct 25, 2006 | 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

How do you like your APS CIA? I've always wanted to get one.
Old Oct 25, 2006 | 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Its nice and the quality is great. Everyone says that you dont need one but oh well I like the way it performs. Like I said though you realize why they are so expensive when you hold one, they are solid. Cant really give before and after numbers, but like I said I am happy with it.
Old Oct 25, 2006 | 06:39 PM
Account Disabled

HPF ftw...
Old Oct 25, 2006 | 11:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by go_evo_go
All I can say is wow. I got the cams installed and the flash around the same time so I figured I would throw the two together.

TTP is awesome, flash was done quickly and shipped quickly. Answered all my questions ina timely and informative manner, Nothing is too stupid to ask, so if your not sure on something dont go put a thread out just ask the experts directly. There are a lot out here, TTP just happened to be mine. So thanks.

Final thanks to TTP and Eric from HPF, for the great products and helpful information. I would recommend these businesses to anyone. I will get dyno numbers ASAP. Thanks for reading.
Hey thanks! If you need anything else, we are here for you!
Old Oct 26, 2006 | 03:03 AM
Evolving Member

I'll have to agree, Eric and Scott both great guys and very helpful.
Old Oct 26, 2006 | 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Glad I could help you guys out. Happy Boosting!

-Eric
Old Oct 26, 2006 | 08:31 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by blockhed79
I'll have to agree, Eric and Scott both great guys and very helpful.
Thank you sir.
Old Nov 17, 2006 | 09:52 AM

Eric Ftw!