Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Considering Megan? Zeus? Read this!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2007, 07:17 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check back with me then. I have far, far to many people wanting these to keep up with you guys.
Old Jan 19, 2007, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Zeus I would love to know how much the TBE from meagan would too. Will the price change with the redesign.
Old Jan 20, 2007, 07:36 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Megan has said that the new downpipe will be more... I don't know how much yet.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by electricevo
Any dyno numbers for this exhaust?

Also, Is the megan DP np good, or did you just want to go with works for other reasons?

Sorry, I do not have any Dyno numbers.

At the time I went with the Works DP for other reasons. I did not know that there where none available for my year of car.

I just came across a good deal on the Works DP and it is a very nice piece. Because I went with the Megan for the DP back exhaust I could easliy afford the Works ceramic coated DP and still pay less then "the other guys" TBE systems that come with a NON coated dp and NON resinated TP.

BTW, its only been about 3 or 4 months but I am still loving this setup. I am so relived that I went his way instead of any of the other way I was considering. There is ZERO fitment issues, no ratteling and I love the sound and increased power. I am just happy to not have to deal with any of the problems I hear people having with othr companies fitment issues and what not. Just bolted it up and was able to forget about it.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

No back to back numbers... all I personally have to offer is a few years ago, my 03 Evo put down 333whp 317ft lbs on a Mustang dyno with the BONE stock turbo, 93 pump fuel, Megan turboback, HKS 272/272s straight up, and an early Buschur cone filter. This was tuned my Mark of Turbo Trix with the older Hex flash.

To the informed, that should mean nothing to you or any Evo owner other than my Evo obviously wasn't being hampered by anything. Today with a more user friendly ECUflash, who knows what it could have done.

Your best bet would be to do an advanced search of "Megan" with "Zeus" as the user as I recall someone posting up results somewhere.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 03:42 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

On another note, the only fitment problems there have been in a very long time have been on 04's. Seems there was a mid year change in the 04's that effects fitment. Some people with that model year need an 03-04 fitment, others need the 05-06 fitment. Once that is figured out, everyone seems pretty happy!
Old Jan 24, 2007, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

I also bought my Megan catback from Zeus and I was very happy with the purchase. I had to wait a few weeks because it was on back order but I know that wasn't his fault. The bolts on my (and my friends IX who also bought the megan cb from Zeus) stock cat were too big for the holes on the exhaust so we just dremeled them so they would fit. Other than that and the silencer being a pain to take out everything was golden. Looks great, sounds great and all for a great price. Thanks Zeus and I will be buying that downpipe once it is released. And sorry for bothering you daily about when my exhaust was going to arrive hahaha.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

I have some Megan parts that I bought from Zeus and they were perfect. I have basic mods and my dyno numbers are in my sig. Keep in mind this is a very low reading dyno dynamics dyno and my boost was around 21-22psi tapering to 18psi by red line. All in all, just stick by what Zeus tells you, he won't mislead you.

Zeus FTW!