Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

e-flash one word JESTR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e-flash one word JESTR

Just got my Jestr flash, took him less than an hour two send my ROM back. Fuel maps look sick, no knock counts, this guy is no joke people. He talked to me during the entire process and answered a $hitload of annoying questions. The best part is, i send him some logs, and he adjusts the flash for me!! this guy is the real deal, do your self a favor and get a JESTR flash. check out his website for all pertaining information http://www.jestrtuning.com . My evo has a permanent tuner now!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

+1 for Jestr!

I should get my ROM here in the next few minutes and have it dialed in this weekend. Sent an initial e-mail yesterday, receiving ROM this morning. Answered all my mails very quickly. Haven't tried the tune yet, but if it is half as good as his customer service then he will do all of my future tuning.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah I regret selling my old Evo 8 with a Jestr Tune!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

The best ecu flasher without any doubt.

Thanks John,
Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

70,000 Jestr tuned miles right here
Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
the best kept secret of evom has finally been let out of the bag these past few months! jestr FTW!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:05 AM

i agree i got my rom back in 30 mins, logged it no knock...pulls 23 psi hard and holds...even get the mivec tuned
Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

I just sent my ROM to Jestr, and after reading this and some other Jestr posts, I'm really excited to get it uploaded back into the ECU as quickly as possible!
Old Nov 22, 2006, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

I have to say I am very happy with the response time of the service I email him in the morning and within a half hour it was done! Tested the tune out and it pulls hard to redline! I highly recommend!

Last edited by EvOcHaRgeR; Nov 24, 2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2006, 07:53 PM
Account Disabled

john indeed is a great guy to deal with !
Old Nov 24, 2006, 08:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CAD EVO
Just got my Jestr flash, took him less than an hour two send my ROM back. Fuel maps look sick, no knock counts, this guy is no joke people. He talked to me during the entire process and answered a $hitload of annoying questions. The best part is, i send him some logs, and he adjusts the flash for me!! this guy is the real deal, do your self a favor and get a JESTR flash. check out his website for all pertaining information http://www.jestrtuning.com . My evo has a permanent tuner now!
He did the same for me. I asked him a lot of questions. He replied back to all of them in a timely manner. When I received the flash I immediately flashed it into my ecu. I am very pleased with the results. My car pulls hard all the way to redline. The only mod I have is a drop in filter. He is a great tuner.
Old Nov 25, 2006, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

I deal with John everyday, we talk and I got one of my friends to switch his flash over from another "tuner" from here, I told John I had limited time....He made a map for me in 3 mins, yes 3 mins. I flashed my friends ECU and man what a difference he could tell, even from another tuners map. Im glad to be Jestr flashed also, greay guy to work with and will do anything to help.