Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Just signed paper work on EVO IX MR BR 350!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2007 | 06:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by S2myEvo
white valve cover??

hmm...do WW EVo's out in that area come with white valve covers?

reason i ask is because i purchased a RS that came with a white valve cover and it came fro Pennsylvania
As I said.... that is my engine bay. It is far from a BR350. I had my valve cover painted to match my car. They are normally the same ugly burgundy color as others.
Old Jan 10, 2007 | 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
We finished up the car on Friday and boy.... she is SEXY! Dropped it off at the dealership this morning. Have fun with your new toy and be good to her.
Hey Jarrod!!!
Got the car and MAN, You weren't kidding!!! It's SO HOT!! Pics are coming real soon. The weather has been nasty here. I'm just waiting for a nice day so I can do it justice. As far as the BR 350 package, all I can say is WOW!! Major difference from my stock IX MR I traded in. You guys really know your stuff!! I couldn't be more pleased!! I'm babying her right now (only 280 miles on her still), but I can tell you that she pulls soo smoothly. I can already tell that this car wants to go fast!! Buschur Rules Mitsu EVO!!!

I'll have pics up this weekend. (BTW, I'll make sure to show my engine bay so everyone can finally tell the difference between the BR350 and yours, LOL!!)

Anyways, as far as the OTD price, I'll keep that to myself and let those interested contact Buschur Racing/Medina Mitsubishi. All I can say is that if you are going to get a new EVO, It's MORE than worth it to make it the BR350!!! AMAZING CAR!!
My next mod is going to be to the Driver!! Classes this spring!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks Again for the Awesome Work. You guys have all my future business!!

2006 EVO IX MR BR350 #21
Tarmak Black
Appearance Package (BTW , the new front lip is Awesome!!)
Buschur is King!!

Last edited by smarsenal; Jan 10, 2007 at 07:30 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2007 | 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

you think your happy now? just wait untill its broken in and you really get to have some fun with it. BR350IX#005,Silver W/SSL. BTW congrats and good luck!
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 06:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by smarsenal
Hey Jarrod!!!
Got the car and MAN, You weren't kidding!!! It's SO HOT!! Pics are coming real soon. The weather has been nasty here. I'm just waiting for a nice day so I can do it justice. As far as the BR 350 package, all I can say is WOW!! Major difference from my stock IX MR I traded in. You guys really know your stuff!! I couldn't be more pleased!! I'm babying her right now (only 280 miles on her still), but I can tell you that she pulls soo smoothly. I can already tell that this car wants to go fast!! Buschur Rules Mitsu EVO!!!

I'll have pics up this weekend. (BTW, I'll make sure to show my engine bay so everyone can finally tell the difference between the BR350 and yours, LOL!!)

Anyways, as far as the OTD price, I'll keep that to myself and let those interested contact Buschur Racing/Medina Mitsubishi. All I can say is that if you are going to get a new EVO, It's MORE than worth it to make it the BR350!!! AMAZING CAR!!
My next mod is going to be to the Driver!! Classes this spring!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks Again for the Awesome Work. You guys have all my future business!!

2006 EVO IX MR BR350 #21
Tarmak Black
Appearance Package (BTW , the new front lip is Awesome!!)
Buschur is King!!
I told you she was sexy!

Thank you for the nice post. We are glad you are happy with the car. As Danny said... just wait until you get to open it up. Thats when the fun really starts. Stay safe, have fun and enjoy your new toy.

P.S. - Good thinkin on the engine bay pic.
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 02:13 PM
Admin Alumni

Let's try to keep this on-topic please. Thanks. Oh, and BTW...moving.....

Last edited by SASD209; Jan 11, 2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

congrats
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Yes, congrats to you for buying the car and mostly THANK YOU for buying it!

Since you aren't too far away I am going to extend an invitation to you. We did not get a chance to dyno your car, we did a quick road test to datalog it but we were really under the gun on your car from Medina. We didn't get the car until late and had to have it back before 11 am on Monday. So, if you get a chance to make the trip down to see us, give us a call and I will get your car on the dyno, no charge. Then you can have the dyno sheet for your "collection".

The car was fast and felt like one of the most powerful ones we have finished!

Thanks and enjoy!
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

Wish dealers down here do stuff like that. The sales manager was *****ing cause I wanted wheel locks, $25.00, the one I wanted was the only one in the lot without them. Just Sorry. Congrats on your buy!