Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold !!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2007, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold !!!!

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE

After the dust settled on the new year we were able to sit down and finally work our pricing on the AMS Twin Rail VSR (Velocity Stack Runner) Intake manifold for the EVO VII, VIII and IX.

The new design allows the introduction of a secondary set of injectors. "why do I need two sets of injectors?" you ask.... Simple

Once the limits of the 1000cc injectors are met the next step for most is to jump up to the 1600CC. For anyone that has tried to tune and drive on a set of 1600cc's we feel your pain. Controlling that large injector is like trying to fill a shot glass with a garden hose. Even the injector drivers on the market cant seem to get it down.

Enter the twin rail design. With Twin rails you can run a set of four primary injectors under part throttle and then key the second set to fire under boost. 8 injector outputs are needed on the stand alone system you are using. We like the AEM EMS system.

For anyone looking to run more then 650 WHP and drive it somewhat regularly, This is a MUST

So yet again AMS is bringing The EVO community a way to run more HP and make it more driveable.

Our standard VSR Intake manifold comes in at $949.95

The Twin Rail Manifold Will be selling for $1199.95

**Please add $200 for polishing**

This does not include the second fuel rail or fittings. If you would like to add the second Rail, Fittings and Rail spacers will cost an additional $199.95

This is the same manifold found on The AMS Drag EVO VIII and Dan Bajalis's White EVO VIII.

Eric
Old Jan 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if i bought that i'd feel bad putting it under my hood to get dirty... i'd just keep it to ride shot-gun with me.

free bump!
Old Jan 16, 2007, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very sexy! AMS does it again.