Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

*Resolved* JonDemand - Negative Review - Read this before sending them money

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$368 just appeared in my account.

I don't know why you didn't just refund, then neither of us would have paid fees, but I'm happy to swallow the $11 fee just to have this finished with.

I have also canceled my dispute claim, I don't want you getting hit up for another $380 do I.

Thanks for finally doing this, I wish it hadn't come to me needing to do this.

This thread can be closed if that's the appropriate action.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
also, we are entitled to 30days for a refund by law...
Being a manager at the sales field, I can relate. Even if I was to refund a customer the same day, refund won't finalize for good 3-4 business days. Considering this was dealt with paypal, I'm sure it will take longer plus the vender had their 30 day refund law. Not to say the vender is based in Japan, all the factor can add up through banks which also deals with different currencies.(YEN)

I'm glad this is finally settled, and I wish the best through your hard times.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:17 PM
Account Disabled

customer service is getting back to customers right away, being honest with them, and trying to make them feel comfortable by letting them know the situation. We always get back to customers even if its on the weekends, 3am, in another country. we always answer our phones and get back to emails. just because we have a way of doing refunds through an accountant and it takes time does not mean we give bad customer service. and thank you akisan2, once we get customers money, it takes 3-4business days for it to clear into our bank account and another 3-4days to japan. we buy parts with your money. Who else do you know that owns a business or shop that gets back to customers 24/7? Who else is out there who does legit business with each manufacturer directly without grey marketing it into the us. tell me one shop that will not take a restocking fee on special orders from japan or a shop that will refund right away. I would like to know. -hiro
Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:20 PM
Account Disabled

Nah, you did not. I'm just going by internet hearsay. Just ignore that. You know the internet can cause widlfires of BS. I really do hope that your business goes well. The prices you have for these JDM products are really good. From what I hear, it sounds like you need to hire more people, but than again I don't really know what's really going on with your company. Good luck on your business!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
customer service is getting back to customers right away, being honest with them, and trying to make them feel comfortable by letting them know the situation. We always get back to customers even if its on the weekends, 3am, in another country. we always answer our phones and get back to emails. just because we have a way of doing refunds through an accountant and it takes time does not mean we give bad customer service. and thank you akisan2, once we get customers money, it takes 3-4business days for it to clear into our bank account and another 3-4days to japan. we buy parts with your money. Who else do you know that owns a business or shop that gets back to customers 24/7? Who else is out there who does legit business with each manufacturer directly without grey marketing it into the us. tell me one shop that will not take a restocking fee on special orders from japan or a shop that will refund right away. I would like to know. -hiro
well you made alot of good points...unfortunately the customer is of course right. not just because he is the customer but because he documented your conversations and proved you guys were slacking. But sometimes mistakes do happen so you wont lose my business on purchases...

but i do think that it was bad taste to flame Vigo...even though he said you had below average CS...
he did whole heartedly defend you and you flaming him on this post wasnt a very smart thing to do.
but if you sell good parts and can get them to me...ill still buy stuff from you
Old Feb 12, 2007, 05:04 PM
Account Disabled

I am sorry about your loss in the family. Sucks, I have a friend dealing with that right now.

As for the J-OnDemand post, I have to disagree. I have spent over $15,000 with them and they have been nothing but helpful. They got me my Voltex kit within the 7 week time frame they told me. They also got me my JUN Stroker kit, and JUN Cams, Springs, and Retainers, within the 2 weeks they quoted me. They also stay up til 2 AM to help customers. Everytime I call they help me out with the best possible prices. I also have a Power Enterprise Turbo on the way and they gave me all the tracking info right when I needed it.

I am saying all this since I noticed that there was too much negativity going around about this awesome vendor. I mean come on, look at all the people that love them. It seems they have WAY too much support to be a failing company.

BUY FROM J-ONDEMAND THEY ARE GREAT!!!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RSRRSR
I am sorry about your loss in the family. Sucks, I have a friend dealing with that right now.

As for the J-OnDemand post, I have to disagree. I have spent over $15,000 with them and they have been nothing but helpful. They got me my Voltex kit within the 7 week time frame they told me. They also got me my JUN Stroker kit, and JUN Cams, Springs, and Retainers, within the 2 weeks they quoted me. They also stay up til 2 AM to help customers. Everytime I call they help me out with the best possible prices. I also have a Power Enterprise Turbo on the way and they gave me all the tracking info right when I needed it.

I am saying all this since I noticed that there was too much negativity going around about this awesome vendor. I mean come on, look at all the people that love them. It seems they have WAY too much support to be a failing company.

BUY FROM J-ONDEMAND THEY ARE GREAT!!!
You know what, I'd be the first to say great news if they are the upstanding vendor you describe. I have no ill will towards them. I really hope that my situation was rare, and that I just fell through the holes. I hope they actually do learn from my feedback and that they come out stronger and better dealing with customers.

I really do.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:51 PM
Account Disabled

It's great to hear that you got your money back!