Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buschur vs Ebay Exhuast Test Results - Round 1

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2007, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW you proved that the Buschur exhaust is better than the SS autocrome...WOW I'd ****ing hope it was better. That was the dumbest test I've ever seen. I'm actually impressed that that piece of crap ss autocrome even made that much power. The Buschur exhaust is still ugly as hell. Make it look nicer and you will sell twice the units guaranteed.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo IX MR
WOW you proved that the Buschur exhaust is better than the SS autocrome...WOW I'd ****ing hope it was better. That was the dumbest test I've ever seen. I'm actually impressed that that piece of crap ss autocrome even made that much power. The Buschur exhaust is still ugly as hell. Make it look nicer and you will sell twice the units guaranteed.
Its not the SS autochrome piping that is bad, its the muffler, and the catalytic converter that was used in that system, thats good for 10 wheel hp, and a huge ammount of restriction up top, especailly if it was the stock cat.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 01:36 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
What a shame.

I am well aware that a controversial thread was removed last night and it will remain in the trash. It was a low point for both this website and a small number of members and vendors. It is not representative of neither this site nor the moderating staff and this community. That thread is being reviewed by the staff.

There is now carry over from that thread into others and it stops here. I repeat it stops here. Online communities cannot survive if race or ethnicity becomes an issue. If you have concerns with a particular individual then PM them or avoid them, BUT DO NOT continue with any innuendo or accusation in our forums. I will personally boot your butt out of here permanently.

I will go through this mess and remove a few of the posts and posters for a day or two. Please review the forum rules below and either follow them or leave. Please pay particular attention to those in bold. Thanks.

Speedlimit....

Forum Rules

The following rules apply to all members of evolutionm.net. They are instated to ensure a well-run board and to embrace meaningful discussions related to the Mitsubishi Lancer, Lancer Evolution, and Ralliart Lancer:

No vendor advertising unless registered with our site. This includes but is not limited to threads, posts, avatars, and signatures. For advertising information please click here.

Before posting a question, please conduct a search for an answer and check our Newbie forum.

Absolutely no postings of nudity or sexually explicit materials. This site is "work friendly" and any images or avatars deemed unacceptable will be removed.

The moderators and administrators of evolutionm.net have the right to edit/open/close/move/delete any thread or post.

Posting in all CAPS is forbidden. If the majority of a message if determined to be made up of CAPS it will be deleted and the user will be warned.

Circumventing the inappropriate language filter is forbidden. Repeat offenders will be banned.

No bashing vendors, shops, or other websites without just cause. evolutionm.net reserves the right to determine when just cause has been proven, so all complaints should be sent to our staff for evaluation. If you don't like it and haven't talked to our staff about it, don't post.

Evolutionm.net is an english-speaking forum. The contents of every message SHOULD be written with proper English. If you have been warned and the content is not corrected within 24 hours, your message will be deleted. The international forums are allowed to use some native language but entire threads may not be in a language other then english.

Post subjects should give an honest description of the content inside. This information should either be included in the subject or description line. Furthermore, subjects and messages should not have any derogatory comments towards any race, gender, sexuality, ethnic background, or age.

All issues with members should be taken up by email or through the use of our pm system. If you like, you may contact a moderator or staff member to mediate.

Flaming will not be tolerated for any reason. Users who verbally assault other posters on a regular basis will be banned. Name-calling is not acceptable. Moderator's judgment applies here. "You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are an idiot" is. Forum-wide abuse of this rule will result in the enforcement of the Zero-tolerance policy found here.

New Topics should be posted in the correct forum with an accurate description. Topics posted in the wrong forum will either be moved or deleted without moderator notification. If you continue to post messages in the wrong forum, you will be warned. If you cannot locate your thread view your started threads in your profile. If it is not listed it was deleted.

Our tech forums are here to answer important technical questions pertaining to the Lancer. The quality of the content is very important, thus questions lacking technical merit will either be deleted or moved.

The advanced forums are restricted to advanced discussions only. The moderators will determine what belongs or does not belong in the advanced forums. The additional rules for this forum may be found in the user guide here.

When replying to a thread in ANY of our tech forums, the poster should have at least one of the following: additional content pertaining to the subject, a related technical question. Replies with useless, unrelated comments or questions will be deleted.

No cross posting allowed. Do not copy the text from your new thread to another thread in a different forum. You may copy the link to your first thread and post that in another forum if you feel that the topic is related. The goal is to prevent two discussions on the same topic at the same time.

Street racing related threads are not permitted and will be deleted on sight. No questions asked. Evolutionm.net does not tolerate nor condone illicit activities.

The Marketplace section of the forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to sell or buy anything in the Marketplace you must have at least 50 posts and have been a member for 30 days. All "For Sale" threads must be posted in the Marketplace only, all other threads will be deleted. Please click here for more information.

Lowballing in the Marketplace is not allowed. This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper or any inflammatory remarks.

Evolutionm.net is in no way responsible for any transaction that takes place through this site.

Using the PM system to solicit non-vendor sales or to circumvent any of the site rules or policies is strictly prohibited. Any member engaging in this activity will be banned.

No posting of copyrighted or proprietary information without consent. This includes service manuals, software, music and last but not least vendor maps. Log files such as evoscan are permitted. Any use of log files to flame or discredit a vendor will result in deletion of the logs and/or the thread in it's entirety.

Multiple screen names is strictly forbidden. Any member found to be posting under two screen names will be banned for a minimum of 7 days and the additional accounts will be removed. Any repeat offense of this rule will result in a permanent ban of the member.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
My remarks were no more racist than the comment that got it all going from AWDTurbo4, calling me a redneck.

I am no racist, we've been down this road on these forums before. I have friends of all races, I have people of all races come to my home, stay at my home. Don't confuse me telling someone that I am proud to be an American and that if you LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD LEARN TO SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH and FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG (and not the flag of your old country) as being a racist.

If you are so proud to be from somewhere else that you can't take the time to learn to speak English and take down your old flag and fly the US flag then PLEASE take your *** back to where you came from.

Having these views doesn't make me a racist, it makes me a proud American.

I ran this post by Nick and Jarrod and they agree so I am going to hit enter.

Don't be confused here, I am not a racist. Anyone who knows me will know I have the ***** to admit it if I was. If anything, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY! haha

If I was a racist two of the guys that I give the most help to in ways of sponsor ship would not be a guy from Aruba and an African American. Get freaking real with your rediculous claims of my being a racist.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Back on topic.........

Al, I told you when you called me at home before doing this test it was a waste of your effort and that no matter what happened, unless our exhaust made LESS power you would be slammed for doing it.

Seems nobody here is considering that yes, the cat of course is going to loose power over an offroad pipe but what about the STOCK UNPORTED 02 housing that was bolted back on the car inplace of the Invidia 02 housing that was on with the catted system?

The SS 02 housing we sell will gain 15 whp OVER a ported stock 02 housing. The Invidia doesn't make as much power as the SS housing we sell but it for sure would make more than a stock one that wasn't ported.

The bottom line is regardless of what system was on the car and which one replaced it, the car gained 40+ whp from an exhaust swap. You'd think that alone would be found amazing.

As I said, I didn't bother doing any testing as no matter what, you get ridiculed.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
Account Disabled

What many non-white people consistently fail to realize is that calling someone a redneck is also racist. Any form of racism is racism even if it's directed towards a white person. What AWDTurbo4 did is also wrong. When they do that it's hypocritical. I see this kind of behavior all the time here in Sounthern California. It's so depressing.