Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Very Happy!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2007, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very Happy!!

Hello everyone. I know that this has gone over a couple of times, but I just installed the Injen Intake and intercooler piping, forge recirc BOV, Ebay ams Copy intercooler and koyo replica radiator.

And to be completely honest with you, I could not be happier with the Intercooler and radiator. They are both XSPOWER parts...I compared the radiator to a friends koyo and cannot tell the difference. The radiator fits perfect, and has the fan mounts and everything literally a direct replacement. and the Intercooler is perfect as well. The intercooler has the top bracket welded in and also has both side mounts as well. Still using stock hardware, and fits like a champ. You do how ever have to trim the underpanel a bit to get it to fit properly, but me myself hate underpanels. Especially the evo ones with 500 clips.

I purchased this set up off of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Evolu...QQcmdZViewItem

They do not show or say, but they do come with the mounting brackets and some extra hardware. I will try and post up some pics for you guys later.

And as for the intake and intercooler piping made by injen...I was also very pleased for the package and the price. Only $350. Quality is great and very very happy with fitment. My car now sounds like school bus when you can hear the spool up from a mile away. And the forge Recirc BOV work awesome as well. Just though I would give my .02.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

It actually looks pretty good, congrats on the purchase, let us know how everything works out for you
Old Mar 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

It may "look good" but how does it actually perform?
Old Mar 18, 2007, 01:01 PM
Former Sponsor

wow, for 150$ it looks sweet!....but like the guy above said, "how does it perform" let us know a.s.a.p because im in need to purchase a bigger core. thanks
Old Mar 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Shiny ****! Sounding like a school bus is not a good thing.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 03:20 PM

The SSautochrome/XSPower intercoolers work great. I am running one and havent had a single problem, ill be leak testing it this week to see how she has held up this past year.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 09:44 AM

i run a lot of the ssac stuff as well and am very suprised as to the durability. i wouldnt buy one of their turbos, but other things like exhaust, manifolds, intakes, intercoolers have all held up very well for me with much abuse.