Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

REVIEW: Scott Gray from Road Race Engineering

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2007 | 12:56 AM
Evolved Member

REVIEW: Scott Gray from Road Race Engineering

well today scott gray came out to my shop and tuned my ems for me. and fixed a few problems from the prior shop.(i will not go into this! besides the fact that people should really do research before going somewhere and also try to have a little understanding of what you are having done to your car just in case something is not done correctly! all i know now is that my prior install was not as good as i thought.)

anyways, scott gray rocks! this guy really knows the ems- it is obvious he has tune a lot of these things. it was like an art watching this guy. his laptop was like a piano, he knew exactly what needs to be done without second guessing.

i do not understand why anyone would go anywhere else for a tune, for godsake this is the guy aem goes to with their prototypes to see if everything is perfect. that in itself says alot. if anybody knows scott, you guys know this guy is far from being a salesman. so when this guy talks, it is because of his knowledge and experience and that is what everybody should be paying for. you do not pay a shop for the work but rather their experience!!!

and Scott Gray's pricing is far the best value in this industry. this guy only charges 600.00 for the initial base road tune and a lot less for anything else after, that is less than what quite a few shops are charging just for a flash. now comes for the shocker- Scott Gray only charges 200.00 for a custom flash road tune. that is smokin'

i could sit here and type another bible about Scott Gray, but i would rather you guys not take my word since some of you might think i am bias and do your own research. or i know most of you have 200.00 you can spend on your evo- give hime a shot!!! and you will see what i am talkin about.

"two thumbs up"
Old Mar 25, 2007 | 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats on your tune!!!!
Old Mar 25, 2007 | 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

thank you very much!!!! i swear i felt like a little kid yesterday.