Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Mr.Buschur +shop

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2007, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Buschur +shop

I went to see Dave about a tune just the other day. I got there before the shop opened so I went to get breakfast near by and Dave was there with his son. I made small talk and his son was full of funny stories. Well the shop is very clean and the waiting area full of DSM history. After they fixed my TB leaks we got onto the dyno. After doing a basline dyno, which was horrid Dave started to tune the car. This guy is determined to get the best tune he can, a perfectionist. Dave was low on c-16 but he was super nice to share it with me and we got the race gas tune done. I have to say that Dave did a super job and at the same time he was very friendly,and just a character. He managed to do all this tunning while eating a nice salami sandwich. All in all the place was super clean, easy to find and Dave did a great job. I'll definitely be taking another 6hr drive to see him for other stuff. My scanner is broken so when Dave chimes in he can post the dyno charts. Thanx again Mr.Buschur lol

Last edited by blockhed79; Mar 29, 2007 at 07:04 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

mods?
Old Mar 29, 2007, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blockhed79
I went to see Dave about a tune just the other day. I got there before the shop opened so I went to get breakfast near by and Dave was there with his son. I made small talk and his son was full of funny stories. Well the shop is very clean and the waiting area full of DSM history. After they fixed my TB leaks we got onto the dyno. After doing a basline dyno, which was horrid Dave started to tune the car. This guy is determined to get the best tune he can, a perfectionist. Dave was low on c-16 but he was super nice to share it with me and we got the race gas tune done. I have to say that Dave did a super job and at the same time he was very friendly,and just a character. He managed to do all this tunning while eating a nice salami sandwich. All in all the place was super clean, easy to find and Dave did a great job. I'll definitely be taking another 6hr drive to see him for other stuff. My scanned is broken so when Dave chimes in he can post the dyno charts. Thanx again Mr.Buschur lol

Nice review Adam.... if it were me I would have ripped the sandwich out of Daves hands and eaten it myself....

I hope to get my 2.3L, 35R/37R race build done there by the summer of 2008...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

I'd love to see you try.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blockhed79
I'd love to see you try.

Well if the sandwich has salami in it I'm gonna grab it.....