Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

EvoM announcement regarding J-ondemand

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2007, 11:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EvoM announcement regarding J-ondemand

As many of you have noticed, there are been a number of complaints and negative reviews (as well as some possitives) regarding J-ondemand. It is our policy here at EvolutionM that vendors will remain only so long as they service our members well and that they be removed should we ever feel they are bad for the community as we have done a few times in the past.

Normally with a number of validated complaints within a realtively short period of time, the vendor would be removed quickly. J-ondemand however has remained for the sole reason that every complaint from one of our members that has come to be has been resolved voluntarily. However we still feel it is important to address this issue and make our members aware that we do take these matter seriously.

Due to significant recent efforts by this vendor and several conversations with us to turn things around and improve communication and service (primary source of complaints), we are opting to take a new route and offer a temporay probation of sorts. For the next two months, J-ondemand will not have any new validated complaints, or their account is to be removed. They understand this and vow to serve our members to the highest level. I will let them make a post after this to go further into this subject.

Last edited by CharlesJ; Jun 4, 2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:17 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To our customers and friends,

We have decided this would be the best way for us to serve everyone by showing everyone that we did fix our problems(hiring jeremiah, jason, and 2 others in japan) to give better customer service. We are very sorry that some of you guys had to go through some rough times getting to us when we were having problems internally, we know how its like to be the waiting customer ourselves without any updates. Eta given by japan has been off lately from the faxes we receive, so after talking with Charles we will be over quoting on time. Any problems with your order will be taking care by Jeremiah or Jason immediately. These 2 and myself will be on Evom 24/7 7days a week. We ask that if you do have any problems, please come to us first and we will do whatever it takes to resolve those problems. Its hard being a importer and taking care of logistics and sales and customer at the same time but with our team now, i believe we can completely satisfy our customers. We have the best and cheapest shipping company, we have our network in japan to get any parts our customers want, we have a awesome sales/customer service guys here in the office. J-ondemand will work 110% all the time to provide good service to our evo community. We chose the probation instead to prove that we can keep up with our customer sevice. We hope we can keep serving the evo community on here and be your #1 JDM source.

Thanks,

Hiro and the team
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

\

Last edited by vboy425; Jun 4, 2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:32 PM
Account Disabled

Hey guys, This is Jeremiah. I made this SN so you can get back to me for orders or any problems you might have. I look forward to be a better part of the community. I have been on the forum since 2003 under various names. I also was a vendor here but now have teamed up with J-onDemand. Im here anytime, minus the couple of hours i get for sleep. Thanks for your support and Hope you guys give J-ondemand and I a chance to prove ourselves.

Jeremiah{thumbup)
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Keep in mind this is not a thread for bashing and rules apply here...including the review rules at the top of this section
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:53 PM
Evolved Member

I'm sure JonDemand will have no problems keeping their customers happy now. I've been dealing with Hiro directly for quite some time now. Things weren't quite as smooth in the beginning(shipping), but then again it was a new business, and to get things running smoothly takes a little time to iron out. I see over time his service and shipping has gotten extremely better.

Service has always been top-notch, no complaints there, we've actually became pretty good friends, I can vouch that Hiro is a stand up guy. As far as I know, shipping times seem to be the main problem for most people here, but as far as I know from my latest experiences with Hiro, I've gotten my items in the same time frame that I was originally quoted. Japan is not close, shipping and customs do take time, but I know that he's doing his best to shorten those times as much as possible.

+1 for JonDemand!
Old Jun 4, 2007, 01:11 PM

I've had nothing but positive transactions with JOD. They have gone out of their way to help me. Hiro and Jeremiah have been very standup guys and show great interest in the community. +1 Here as well.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

J OnDemand has come through with everything I have ever ordered from them so I'm happy to hear they are going to stay.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 01:30 PM
Former Sponsor

I too would also like to say that I have had nothing but, positve transactions with them. Now, although I may not have bought the most expensive parts, or the most jdm bling I can, I am still a repeat customer of thiers and have sent many other people there way those of whom have had no problems at all. From vendor to vendor I understand how hard it is to get something such as the peices you do that are so sought after and very hard to get and that is what makes your job even tougher. I know you guys will have no problems doing what needs to be done.

Also, as a side note it seems as though these guys are available almost 24/7 as I instant messenged Hiro and it was 2:30 a.m. in Japan and he still took the time to help me with what I needed. Now that is great customer service right there.

Last edited by Nick@Buschurs; Jun 4, 2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

J-OnDemand has given me nothing short of great customer service/satisfaction. J-OnDemand's employees are online almost 24/7 and will answer any questions you may have.
I ran into a problem with one of the products (quality-wise) I bought from them and Jeremiah made sure I was a completely happy customer. I've spent thousands with J-OnDemand and would not hesitate to do so again.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 04:45 PM
mot
Evolved Member

jondemand

i have ordered tons of parts from them and its always a great experience but if they ever slip up ill slam them so hard on this forum itll kill em...J/K sort of
Old Jun 4, 2007, 04:46 PM
Former Sponsor

I cannot count the number of times I've shot Hiro and Jeremiah an IM around 3AM (sometimes later)... AND GOTTEN A RESPONSE! They help me out all the time and really are a pleasure to work with. for a fellow vendor and a friend
Old Jun 4, 2007, 05:39 PM

I've had nothing but great customer service from hiro and jeremiah. They are very professional and helpful and are one of the only vendors that are available 24/7.. props to the team at J-ondemand
Old Jun 4, 2007, 10:57 PM

I don't know what the purpose is of all this, but each and every purchase I have made with J-onDemand/Hiro has been all perfect.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Glad to hear all the positive feedback as it assures that we are making the right decision by not removing them. This is strictly in response to the number of negative complaints/reviews as we want to be sure that no vendor stays if they are not treating our members well.

Quick Reply: EvoM announcement regarding J-ondemand