Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

No Limit motors, my review

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2007 | 08:29 AM
Account Disabled

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Bonestock!
Chris, you are missing my point. Are you the "boss"? Steve & Rob never did specify who I needed to speak with. Steve told me Rob only answers the phone and is not in a position of authority. Your name was never mentioned. Are you the boss Steve reffered to: May 15th I ask again. Steve's response was "my ****in boss just keeps blowin me off about this, I'll have an aswer for you asap"

TBH, doesn't really matter anymore. I wont be making the same mistake twice.

You spoke to ADAM a bunch of times and ROB is the boss.

I never heard that the MBC was used until seeing this thread. Send us that one back and we will send you another one.

Like I said above, there is no solid excuse or story about why this happened. I'm sorry it did and I told you I'd do whatever I could in teh future to make it up to you. If you search this forum we've never ever had a bad review so I hope other people see this as a mistake that was made and thats it. Again I'm sorry
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

I've known Steve and Chris for a little while now. Both of them are stand up guys. I think that if you were to give them a shot again one day they would make it right.
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Steve@NoLimitmotors
You spoke to ADAM a bunch of times and ROB is the boss.

I never heard that the MBC was used until seeing this thread. Send us that one back and we will send you another one.

Like I said above, there is no solid excuse or story about why this happened. I'm sorry it did and I told you I'd do whatever I could in teh future to make it up to you. If you search this forum we've never ever had a bad review so I hope other people see this as a mistake that was made and thats it. Again I'm sorry
Correct Steve. I hadnt mentioned the MBC to you prior to making this post. I'm not sure if Charles wants me to remove everything about the MBC or ensure that I mention you didnt know about it untill now. Yet again, I didnt instal it untill yesterday, so I hadnt even opened the box.

Adam? Hmm wonder where I got Rob from

I just installed the MBC. I thought it odd that it didn't include screws or an Allan wrench. When I swapped out the springs, I also noticed the check ball was rusted. Look at the end of the spring where it rests on the check ball.
Aside from the MBC itself and the flat mounting bracket, this is what I received: (pay no attention to my 1,000hp tool box)

As for removing the MBC, reinstalling my FBCS, shipping the MBC back to you and then waiting to receive a replacement.... I think not. Forget why I posted this in the first place? If you want to send me a new one as an act of good faith. Then sure I'll swap them out.

The mods think its unreasonable for me to ask that Nolimit sends me a replacement MBC first so I'll just stick with what I have.

And thats that.

Last edited by Bonestock!; Jun 6, 2007 at 10:51 AM.
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 12:05 PM
Account Disabled

the MBC doesnt come with an allan wrench and unless forge used it or sent us a used one, you got a brand new one. I'm sorry the box doesnt look nice, it was shipped to us, then shipped to you.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Its been over a year since Ive ordered anything from NL, but my experience was as good as any other well known vendor. Sucks you had a bad experience, but sometimes it happens man.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

I've ordered a few various things from NoLimit and have always had great service..
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

I buy all my parts from no limit and Steve is a stand up guy. He would never sell you a used part. I personally went to the shop to pick up my MBC and Steve helped me put it in and I can say right now is that it DID NOT come with an allen wrench.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

WELL, IM sorry you had such a bad experience with No Limit...next time talk to chris. The first time i dealt with NL, i dealt with steve and wasnt happy either, i switched to chris and this guy is awesome. He ships stuff the same day, gives you the tracking number, and even gave me his cell phone number to call him to make sure i got the product on saturday. AGAIN I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR CHRIS....the guy is awesome. Sorry bonestock about your misfortune hope it doesnt happen again.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

I don't think my Forge had an allen wrench either. Also I remember reading somewhere that forge was having an issue with some of their MBC's, and if you contact them directly they'll exchange it for you.

Of course, now I use a AEM trueboost and couldn't be happier.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 12:25 PM
Former Sponsor

The Forge mbc's do not come with allen keys, you can call them directly and ask if you dont believe us.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

ordering parts from a local shop and maybe paying a few dollars more could have saved u a big headache, and you would have supported a local company
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

Ive bought two forge products, a WGA and DV , neither came with allen keys to take them apart and swap springs.

And the EVO 15 DV shipped from forge, supposed to be black, turned out to be aluminum ( polished , just too much bling )

Milburn
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Chris@nolimitmotors
The Forge mbc's do not come with allen keys, you can call them directly and ask if you dont believe us.
I got mine from buschur, I was just posting to point out mine didn't come with one either so its not your fault.
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 05:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2kguy
I got mine from buschur, I was just posting to point out mine didn't come with one either so its not your fault.
Thanks man
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

I am not worried about the MBC so much as the lies, delays and excuses.

Quick Reply: No Limit motors, my review