Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BAD experierience w/ JonDemand

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow i read this whole thread o.O. Seems like this new guy is doing things right and honost .
Old Sep 17, 2007, 06:14 PM
Evolving Member

Hiro, email me back if you guys want PROOF that I paid for the Ralliart gauge cluster.

But, I'm sure if you guys check your records under credit card payments, not Paypal, you will find it.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mymigi
alright here, well....that was a FUN TWO HOURS OF READING!!! I personally haven't dealt with JONDEMAND but my bddy K, who is a member here, has and lets just say that he runs a tight timeframe.

Anything JDM is going to have a wait. 2 reasons..1) Japan is not next door to us and 2) if you could get everything you wanted that fast, then WOULD IT REALLY BE JDM?

Being JDM is not about having the most expensive item, but it is about having exclusivity. If you did't wait then everyone would have it and it really wouldn't be exclusive now, would it?

Being a bit of an importer in Dominican Republic, things that come from Japan take some time and that freight container isn't full, you better believe that the shipping company is going to charge you the same amount as if it were. Customs here is not as bad since many have people on the inside but we are still subject to the same inspections the US is.

As far as having JONDEMAND be late with orders, we all have to understand that some things do take some time. On the other hand, we all need to be on the same base. If one person says today and another says a week...who do you believe?

This is just my .02 and even though i read the WHOLE ENTIRE thread, it hasn't changed my mind about buying from JONDEMAND, so Hiro, or whoever it may be, when K calls, it will probably be regarding a 2000 VI TME.
Well said. I've already spoken to Hiro about your car, hes going to contact you personally.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 08:20 PM
Evolving Member

I dont know about you guys but its not professional to reply like what jondemand did in this forum. Sounds like Jondemand is god and we are just **** that buy product from them due to no other source. Even other vendors are having problem. It was good 2 hr read. I think if you run business and mess something up, you should always apologize first. I know its not ur company's fault.
I know I'll be pissed if someone just took my $1500 and hold it for over 10months without straight answer.
Also I wonder what happened to those 2 checks that sent through mail. We know they never sent the check. who would send $1300 check on just regular mail without tracking?
How can company send a wrong product to customer? I can understand if its small and cheap product but big-o boxed hood worth hundreds of dollars.
Atleast you guys should think about getting parts to U.S and bill their credit card.
I know I'll get flame by jondemand but you guys really should listen to customers. Businesses cant run without customers.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

i can understand that sometimes you would like to give the person their money back right away, but depending on how big your operation is, you may have to wait sometime before you can clear a check. I have waited SEVEN DAYS for paperwork to get to my address and guess what...the place was in the same state as I am. And you can easily tell when they sent it by the postmark on it.

Yes, maybe JONDEMAND, could've handled the situation a bit different but from the looks of things, the situation has been settled.

As far as sending a check through the mail....guess what? My car (an 05 STi, which is the cause for me being a newb) was totaled...the insurance check, well, two weeks in the mail, no tracking, not certified, just plain old First Class Mail. So JONDEMAND sending it regular mail doesn't imply anything on them.

And you are right, businesses can't live without their customers and businesses know this. Hopefully JONDEMAND will grow and meet all our expectations. Lets remember, they are still growing. In the future, we will all look back upon this an laugh as we place our orders and receive them on time through JONDEMAND.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
I think he knows whats right and whats wrong s2kguy,

The right thing would have been to refund his money, on time, without a bunch of BS "I sent it" stories. Keep repeating to yourself "7 days... its the law..."

In his place I'd sell the damn hood to pay on loss of interest and the hassle.

Mymigi, I'm not sure what your point is. There is no paper work involved, this isn't insurance. Different rules apply, so unless you have a valid comparison I'll keep my apples and you can take your oranges where ever you like.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by slvrr
However it doesn't take 30+ days to get a check sent from ANYWHERE in the U.S.A. which is the real issue here.
That is true, although I did have a Netflix DVD not show up for 2 weeks. If they were really concerned they could send it usps certified mail that way they have stub showing that it was sent and the receiver has to sign for it confirming reception. Takes only 3 days too. It not as cheap as the 40 ish cent stamps ($5-6 max) but then you have irrefutable proof that you sent it and that the fault isnt on your end. And most importantly wont take weeks.

Last edited by oneguy; Sep 18, 2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

u get your check yet?

Last edited by Blue By You Evo; Sep 18, 2007 at 07:34 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

No check. But, I was paypaled $1262, so it is still $53 short. I contacted hiro, and he said that I never sent him money for the gauge cluster which is bs because I gave him my visa over the phone. I have records so it should turn out ok. I hope.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 10:16 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by s2kguy
The right thing would have been to refund his money, on time, without a bunch of BS "I sent it" stories. Keep repeating to yourself "7 days... its the law..."

In his place I'd sell the damn hood to pay on loss of interest and the hassle.

Mymigi, I'm not sure what your point is. There is no paper work involved, this isn't insurance. Different rules apply, so unless you have a valid comparison I'll keep my apples and you can take your oranges where ever you like.
Hey dude, reguardless of what you're saying, We've been getting our information from our Lawyer. You can keep posting inserts from the FTC, but you aren't our lawyer. Now, maybe our lawyer is wrong, because of the involvement of more than one state. For now though, since we're paying money for this guy, we'll take his word for it. If hes wrong, we'll go else where.

For those of you who haven't bothered to read the entire post, Darren had gotten his refund. Now, weather or not he has recieved what he was supposed to recieve, is still under investigation.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Hmm i bet he'll prolly waiting for refund if it wasnt for this thread. They could've refund in first place, but they kept making different stories to your product and checks. I keep wondering whatever happened to those 2 checks in the mail?
btw call visa and do chargeback. If company cant provide tracking number, they are screwed.
when you are dealing with problem like this, make sure to record all phone conversation. It will help you when you goto court.
Old Sep 18, 2007, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

I had a similar experience w/ Gruppe-S; they might be reputable among other customers by they never refunded my money blaming it on the shipping co...

"Either way you guys will end up buying from us because we will have control over this market by the end of this yr. "

HA! Just that response make me want to turn to other great companies that are on here such as Speedelement or Z1 Auto
Old Sep 18, 2007, 11:01 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
The money has been refunded and the horse is dead. There does remain a discussion concerning the amount of the refund (paypal fees) and that is between the customer and Jondemand. If the OP wants to add something later then he may open a new thread. Thread closed.