Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BAD experierience w/ JonDemand

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dang thats messed up, a vender at that,so who can u trust these days
Old Sep 7, 2007, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

A fellow member of the board just pm'ed me. It seems like he went through the exact same situation, coincidentally, w/ the same parts. He ended up calling Visa, and getting his money back that way.

I don't really want to go that route, but it doesn't seem that Jondemand has any intention of doing the right thing. The only contact that I have had from them is a
somewhat-threatening pm from hiro about this post.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 02:36 PM
Evolving Member

Hiro is a joke and so is his fly by night company Jondemand. I have never heard of any vender that lies as much as they do. Call you're Credit Card Company and get a charge back. Why be nice to Jondemand when they obviously lied to you that many times.

I like what jondemand just posted.

Either way you guys will end up buying from us because we will have control over this market by the end of this yr. Voltex was here to help me gain more control in Japan, and that’s why him and other evo manufacturers were here this whole week helping us with our HIN booth.

So your pretty much saying good luck getting jdmparts anywhere else because we have a monopoly on it? And we don't care if you buy from us? Wow yea I really want to deal with these guys they are really professional. Call your creditcard company and call it a day. I wouldn't hold your breath on your refund they suposedly sent out. I know how things work over there.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

It seems like J's appologies and promises of better customer service were just hot air. I hope the evom admins are paying attention and remmeber what they said when they let J back in business. There's no excuse for not getting this man his hard earned $ back. It's bad enough his been waiting since November fo a damm lip. At least I know who never to order from. GET HIM HIS $$$$$$$$$$$$ HIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7, 2007, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Here's the probation I was talking about,
EvoM announcement regarding J-ondemand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you have noticed, there are been a number of complaints and negative reviews (as well as some possitives) regarding J-ondemand. It is our policy here at EvolutionM that vendors will remain only so long as they service our members well and that they be removed should we ever feel they are bad for the community as we have done a few times in the past.

Normally with a number of validated complaints within a realtively short period of time, the vendor would be removed quickly. J-ondemand however has remained for the sole reason that every complaint from one of our members that has come to be has been resolved voluntarily. However we still feel it is important to address this issue and make our members aware that we do take these matter seriously.

Due to significant recent efforts by this vendor and several conversations with us to turn things around and improve communication and service (primary source of complaints), we are opting to take a new route and offer a temporay probation of sorts. For the next two months, J-ondemand will not have any new validated complaints, or their account is to be removed. They understand this and vow to serve our members to the highest level. I will let them make a post after this to go further into this subject.

And here's the response from Jondemand ,
To our customers and friends,

We have decided this would be the best way for us to serve everyone by showing everyone that we did fix our problems(hiring jeremiah, jason, and 2 others in japan) to give better customer service. We are very sorry that some of you guys had to go through some rough times getting to us when we were having problems internally, we know how its like to be the waiting customer ourselves without any updates. Eta given by japan has been off lately from the faxes we receive, so after talking with Charles we will be over quoting on time. Any problems with your order will be taking care by Jeremiah or Jason immediately. These 2 and myself will be on Evom 24/7 7days a week. We ask that if you do have any problems, please come to us first and we will do whatever it takes to resolve those problems. Its hard being a importer and taking care of logistics and sales and customer at the same time but with our team now, i believe we can completely satisfy our customers. We have the best and cheapest shipping company, we have our network in japan to get any parts our customers want, we have a awesome sales/customer service guys here in the office. J-ondemand will work 110% all the time to provide good service to our evo community. We chose the probation instead to prove that we can keep up with our customer sevice. We hope we can keep serving the evo community on here and be your #1 JDM source.

Thanks,

Hiro and the team
Old Sep 7, 2007, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

**memories of RNR**

Hope u get your money back!!!
Old Sep 7, 2007, 05:40 PM

trust me bro, you ain't the first or the last one that this has happened to.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
Account Disabled

Darren was told about the Lip and Cluster that it would take some time. Our shipping department also have accidently sent him a topsecret hood that weve been trying to get ups to collect. We have called UPS 12 times to pick this up from his location and confirmed that they do not need anything except our account number. We still havent gotten that hood until this day. We have a 30day california refund policy by law. but we try to get refunds out as soon as possible. People think we can easily paypal someone back but it doesnt work that way when its a business. We have our accountant do all of that. We use a normal usps mail with postage for delivery of check. Sometimes it takes 3days, sometimes 10days. Weve had some mail go to hawaii that took longer but our customers have gotten their refund. If you didnt read our policy on our forum before we froze our account. there was a no chargeback policy that we always use to fight the chargebacks and we win all the time since it is stated in there. Customers also know that the products we bring in can take some time due to some manufacturer issues and customs. If someone had it in stock in the us, im sure the customer would of went to that place already.
We serve an average of 800-1100 customers on a monthly basis, about 60 vendors/shops worldwide. of course there is problem here and there. Were not perfect and we cannot keep every single customer happy. Weve added more people on here to help with the customer service.
Our pms gets full every hr, our emails flood with questions, and phone keeps ringing from 7am-1am and that is just from our evo customers. We cannot hire 100 people to take care of this. Most patient customers are very happy with us and do keep buying from us even though they see problems here and there.
and most big shops/distributors do not go on forums to sell because they are very aware of negative remarks stupid people write. People who dont buy from us shouldnt be writing talking negative since they have nothing to deal with us. Slideway,youre one big joke also. Grow up.
Check number 1035 sent to Darren will be there. We will not pay $20 dollars for a next day ups. All you guys do is write any kind of negative things about any shop just because you guys are not satisfied. Why dont you guys try to be more understanding and more patient. People who come to us with respect and patient always gets treated better than those who talk negative stuff about us.

Darren, we will try to collect our hood back one more time and if i have trouble getting it back, i will come there myself and take care of it.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SidewaysEvo
Hiro is a joke and so is his fly by night company Jondemand. I have never heard of any vender that lies as much as they do. Call you're Credit Card Company and get a charge back. Why be nice to Jondemand when they obviously lied to you that many times.

I like what jondemand just posted.

Either way you guys will end up buying from us because we will have control over this market by the end of this yr. Voltex was here to help me gain more control in Japan, and that’s why him and other evo manufacturers were here this whole week helping us with our HIN booth.

So your pretty much saying good luck getting jdmparts anywhere else because we have a monopoly on it? And we don't care if you buy from us? Wow yea I really want to deal with these guys they are really professional. Call your creditcard company and call it a day. I wouldn't hold your breath on your refund they suposedly sent out. I know how things work over there.

X1000000

Sidenote:
KEEP THAT HOOD until they give you A: your money back or B: your part. Its called Collateral

Originally Posted by jondemandsales
Our pms gets full every hr, our emails flood with questions, and phone keeps ringing from 7am-1am and that is just from our evo customers. We cannot hire 100 people to take care of this. Most patient customers are very happy with us and do keep buying from us even though they see problems here and there.
and most big shops/distributors do not go on forums to sell because they are very aware of negative remarks stupid people write. People who dont buy from us shouldnt be writing talking negative since they have nothing to deal with us.
IF your so big why do you even need this site? I bet jondemand wouldnt even be what it is if it werent for the forums.

Last edited by onesicklambo; Sep 7, 2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

so whats up with them, I see they arent listed as vendors now?
Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Hiro where are our bumpers and lights??????????????????????????????
Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Honestly Hiro is cool guy, people just gotta understand that not all JDM stuff is made right away. Think about it, they have all the demand from their own country, next they got all the demand from us in the states and the rest of the world. Now look how small Japan is, even better yet, look how small the shops are in Japan, its very difficult to meet all of the world's demand right away. If people want good quality then its going to take time for it to be built and if you don't want to wait then just order USDM or whatever else there is. Even some USDM products take time sometimes. The aftermarket world is full of products and its not only JDM. Also we have to understand that we also have US Customs, they are there to prevent illegal products from entering the country. Do any of you guys know how many containers there are in a port? I don't think so and I don't know either but all I can say is a S#%t load of them, miles of them. I visited the Long Beach port not to long ago and I saw like 3 boats come in unloading containers, now all those containers have to be inspected throughly and get the approval on top of all the others already there. So back ups are common. My cousin actually works there and he told me that they have to take everything out and check it and make a report and then they load it on the truck to wherever its going. Now can you image how long this step takes? Thats not Hiro's fault, if you have issues on how slow our government works then write to them and complaint. I could guarantee you that they'll just ignore you.

Last but not least, READ THE COMPANIES POLICIES before agreeing to something. Come on people, we always skip the fine print, just to be sure, read it and understand it. No one is pointing a gun at you to order from them, in the end it is your choice

Hiro gets a from me cause although my stuff took forever to get here, I truely understand the process and appreciate the product that I'm getting at the end
Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree with the above to a certain point but dont tell me " i have it all in stock, you will have it in 5 days" , and i really hate getting fake tracking numbers that dont work.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
Account Disabled

thans glomeli..

chris, dhl went out and should of been there today. ill call you in the morning to check up. steve said u got some bumpers and other set should be a day or 2 away from them. im me

We froze our account to finish our website. it should be up and runing in about 3 weeks. peep it at http://www.mike-lee.org:8675/scripts/store/browse.pl

its going to be the biggest site out in the industry so we have to finish the shopping cart all day loading up pics. charles, ill be in hawaii again soon to visit vakamon so this time ill come visit u..

we actually bought a huge inventory this month so we wont hear any more complaints as well..
Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
charles, ill be in hawaii again soon to visit vakamon so this time ill come visit u..
not charles, Dylan here. But like Charles, I'm waiting on some things too.

Quick Reply: BAD experierience w/ JonDemand