Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BAD experierience w/ JonDemand

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2007, 07:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JondemandSales

chris, dhl went out and should of been there today. ill call you in the morning to check up. steve said u got some bumpers and other set should be a day or 2 away from them. im me
yea DHL brought one set of tails, wheres the rest!!!!
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:07 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dylan did you talk to hiro the other day? i know you had issues with your diffuser and bax global and youre waiting for your hrs panels.
hiro should be back on here after his meeting with deck mechanical.

chris-ill email you the tracking
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Yea Hiro is a real cool guy. But business is business cool guy or not, he can't get the job done and so he lies to people about there parts. I could be the coolest guy in the world would that make it ok for me to rip you off or lie to you?
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post the tracking number, so we can all look in on it's journey. LOL. Hope you get it all straightened out. Give the guys a discount or partial refund as a "courtesy" tip of the hat, and a good faith jesture. my 2c. Then things will be all rosey again.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
dylan did you talk to hiro the other day? i know you had issues with your diffuser and bax global and youre waiting for your hrs panels.
hiro should be back on here after his meeting with deck mechanical.
Hiro emailed me and said the panel shipped out already, but it's still not here and I'm still waiting on a tracking number for it. He also said that you guys were working the diffuser issue with BAX but i havent heard anything else on it.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just a suggestion......

Maybe you should take orders and not bill until theyre ready to ship out. Hold the credit card numbers and when theyre being picked up that day ship out.

Forced Performance works that way and i think its a great idea since they have people waiting months for greens.

At the same time you may have people change their minds about buying a part and you have the option to stall for a few days on a refund to get the part on the way to them and at that point it would be too late.

With the new website i would also suggest making sure the inventory is up to date at all times, that will probably be the best thing you can do because people will know to expect a longer wait if its not in stock and will call versus ordering and wondering when it will ship out.

I think you guys offer unique parts, but with this service you'll have very few customers returning and youll soon be on peoples $hit list and business will significantly drop. I wouldn't mind paying a little more to get a part on time from a friendly person. When i bought my car i paid $500 more from another dealer cause the original people were jerk offs and didnt deserve a penny out of my pocket.

Cheers!

Last edited by 4WS Tuning; Sep 7, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: cause im the f'in man!
Old Sep 7, 2007, 08:55 PM
Account Disabled

ya he has been. as you can tell bax global is a pain in the *** to claim insurance with. we dont recommend it but thats the only company everyone uses thats cheaps and picks up big shipments. we assign every shipment a tracking number and a independent contractor trucking company does come to pick up the shipments. Bax told us it doesnt get scanned until it gets to the bax warehouse.
We always hook up people when we get their shipments out late from customs. Ill bring on some vouchers so you guys know how we are. Dont call us liars just because we get calls every single minute from customers with same question and we cant get back right away. If we were that much of a bad company, i dont think japan would be calling us to help them in the us. Remember, we are offering a service by buying/ordering parts from japan through our wholesale account in japan, having them made, doin all the headache logistics, customer service, and packing and shipping. Logistics alone is a pain..
Old Sep 7, 2007, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

I need to agree with Hiro... It's been great experiances dealing with him.
I guess he is a busy person... but, custumers also need some answers that they can trust...

Hiro, Check your email. You've got email from me...

I hope all issue between Hiro and other customers can be solved ASAP...

Last edited by antzlim; Sep 7, 2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
Evolved Member

I've had nothing but good communication and service from Hiro and Brendan. Still just waiting on an answer about my stuff though No worries!

- Patrick
Old Sep 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Vostok 7
I've had nothing but good communication and service from Hiro and Brendan. Still just waiting on an answer about my stuff though No worries!

- Patrick
Same here...
Old Sep 7, 2007, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

I've been pm'ing Hiro to get that Top Secret hood out of my house since July. On the two occasions UPS actually showed up, they said that they needed some sort of paperwork to pick it up. It really isn't convenient to store a giant box, and then have to pull it out to my porch to 'hope' that a UPS guy will show up.

I'm expecting my refund then.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

Just to chime in my $0.02 on shipping issues and delays, I deal quite a bit with importations from Japan and it's ALWAYS a pain. We end up having to do air shipments 98% of the time because getting products from the manufacturer in Japan and then shipping it is always a total disaster. It costs an arm and a leg, but it's about the only way to do it, and even then it's not reliable.

Ocean shipments are a total PITA. I imagine that Hiro and crew primarily ship ocean to keep costs down. What this means is they have to order the products from Japan, have them consolidated into a container which then has to be filled for a full container load... Which would take quite a lot of product to fill a container. Partial container shipments can be nearly as expensive as air shipments! Once the container is full it's loaded on to the ship and starts it's 3-4 week + journey to the US. If there's any delays getting the ship out of the harbor, or getting it across the Pacific, that just adds to that already long 4 week lead time. Once it gets to the US it gets unloaded off the ship and delivered by truck to your warehouse 1-2 days later after clear customs, IF it clears customs. Once it gets to the warehouse from there it has to be shipped to the final customer. If it's large enough it has to be shipped by truck which can take up to 2 weeks to reach the east coast barring delays. UPS or Fed Ex cost an arm and a leg to ship large items and would still take a week to get to the east coast.

Organizing and arranging for all that to make sure it meets quoted lead times is VERY difficult. I do all of that every day at work and we are ALWAYS pissing off customers for stuff that isn't even really our fault because of shipping issues.

I have full confidence that Hiro and crew are doing everything they can do get everything as fast as possible. It is just VERY difficult and can cost a lot of money out of pocket, particularly for some of the deals he gives out. I have to imagine he has to arrange a lot of special shipping for some of you in this thread and if he's not charging you more for it you can guarantee it's costing him out of pocket money to arrange. I have a lot of sympathy for what they go through.

- Patrick

Last edited by Vostok 7; Sep 7, 2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2007, 12:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Vostok 7
Just to chime in my $0.02 on shipping issues and delays, I deal quite a bit with importations from Japan and it's ALWAYS a pain. We end up having to do air shipments 98% of the time because getting products from the manufacturer in Japan and then shipping it is always a total disaster. It costs an arm and a leg, but it's about the only way to do it, and even then it's not reliable.

Ocean shipments are a total PITA. I imagine that Hiro and crew primarily ship ocean to keep costs down. What this means is they have to order the products from Japan, have them consolidated into a container which then has to be filled for a full container load... Which would take quite a lot of product to fill a container. Partial container shipments can be nearly as expensive as air shipments! Once the container is full it's loaded on to the ship and starts it's 3-4 week + journey to the US. If there's any delays getting the ship out of the harbor, or getting it across the Pacific, that just adds to that already long 4 week lead time. Once it gets to the US it gets unloaded off the ship and delivered by truck to your warehouse 1-2 days later after clear customs, IF it clears customs. Once it gets to the warehouse from there it has to be shipped to the final customer. If it's large enough it has to be shipped by truck which can take up to 2 weeks to reach the east coast barring delays. UPS or Fed Ex cost an arm and a leg to ship large items and would still take a week to get to the east coast.

Organizing and arranging for all that to make sure it meets quoted lead times is VERY difficult. I do all of that every day at work and we are ALWAYS pissing off customers for stuff that isn't even really our fault because of shipping issues.

I have full confidence that Hiro and crew are doing everything they can do get everything as fast as possible. It is just VERY difficult and can cost a lot of money out of pocket, particularly for some of the deals he gives out. I have to imagine he has to arrange a lot of special shipping for some of you in this thread and if he's not charging you more for it you can guarantee it's costing him out of pocket money to arrange. I have a lot of sympathy for what they go through.

- Patrick
Very good point... I agree with you...
Old Sep 8, 2007, 02:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AlohaEvo
I'm still waiting on a tracking number
bump
Old Sep 8, 2007, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

he doers there very bizzy there a really good company maybe under staffed but all and all there good guys and they willl take care of you

Quick Reply: BAD experierience w/ JonDemand