Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BAD experierience w/ JonDemand

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2007, 01:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To resolve this problem, were taking a huge part of our investments to stock.

If we have every part in stock, i dont think anyone will complain. Also, This place in Huntington Beach is not a warehouse. This is an Office. We only let people pick up on our own free time because we have to drive up 45min each way to have it here in the office. We cannot go pick up your orders when we have a meeting, waiting for ups, helping another customer, or if someoene is sick.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 03:40 AM
Evolved Member

You could hire someone else to sit there and deliver parts though, just a thought.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 04:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
To resolve this problem, were taking a huge part of our investments to stock.

If we have every part in stock, i dont think anyone will complain. Also, This place in Huntington Beach is not a warehouse. This is an Office. We only let people pick up on our own free time because we have to drive up 45min each way to have it here in the office. We cannot go pick up your orders when we have a meeting, waiting for ups, helping another customer, or if someoene is sick.
Make sure you stock Advan wheels when you get this huge investment rolling.

Also clear your inbox, you cannot recieve PMs.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 04:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You get the product, you ship it with tracking number included in email, than Bill CC.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Not bashing anyone but 10 months is a bit extreme for ordering some parts...
It takes less than 3 years for a company to hand build you a supercar from the scratch, but 10 months for a body panel ;-/
Old Sep 10, 2007, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

^ nod
Old Sep 10, 2007, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by tweakdsm
You get the product, you ship it with tracking number included in email, than Bill CC.
Finally a quote from someone that has a reasonable answer. Well from what I see is that the only reason why JonDemand can't put out the parts on time and have ETA issues and refund issues is that b/c they have the connections to get the parts but when people order by the massive numbers, they don't have the funds to put out so whomever puts down a deposit or pays it. They would then use those funds to get the prior customers parts and have the people that just deposited wait. I've seen many companies do this before b/c their bank roll isn't huge like their head.

And Anton or whomever you are, no one is sitting on here and bashing about JonDemand just b/c. It's a review and people are letting others know how they were treated. Just wait until you get the same treatment and you'll probably eat your words and think about it twice. Sure the shop can be good and everyone can be cool, but when different things are promised and payments are taken, it's a whole other story. The customer has every right to be mad if they were told that if you order the product you would get it in 3 weeks, they then later find out 5 months later, they still don't have their product. talk about broken promises.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Good point.

Originally Posted by MR EVO 2410
Finally a quote from someone that has a reasonable answer. Well from what I see is that the only reason why JonDemand can't put out the parts on time and have ETA issues and refund issues is that b/c they have the connections to get the parts but when people order by the massive numbers, they don't have the funds to put out so whomever puts down a deposit or pays it. They would then use those funds to get the prior customers parts and have the people that just deposited wait. I've seen many companies do this before b/c their bank roll isn't huge like their head.

And Anton or whomever you are, no one is sitting on here and bashing about JonDemand just b/c. It's a review and people are letting others know how they were treated. Just wait until you get the same treatment and you'll probably eat your words and think about it twice. Sure the shop can be good and everyone can be cool, but when different things are promised and payments are taken, it's a whole other story. The customer has every right to be mad if they were told that if you order the product you would get it in 3 weeks, they then later find out 5 months later, they still don't have their product. talk about broken promises.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
Account Disabled

anton, is actually flying into la tomorrow to visit mackin with me and pick up his parts if theyre in stock. Mackin as you know is where all shops get their volks, rays, advans, arc, project mu's.
Also, 4trouble, when we first started all of us here were new to owning and running a business. any order in november was heavily delayed because of the december time attack, xmas, new years, and tokyo auto salon. We now know that in japan, everything closes dec 4- jan 15th. this is for most shops. As in delivery wise, we offer to customers who wait patiently and we do it on our own time after work or on the weekends.
We dont have that many local orders since there are about 50 shops within a 30mile radius here.
We just had 2 of my friends from Power Enterprise come to this company to help expand our business. Both of them are car industrys veteran and im sure alot will change with them. They told me, even being at a big manufacturer people still call yelling and screaming over something small. Back orders take time if the manufacturing is lagging in japan.
Mr. Evo- btw, what did you order?
same with you Slideways.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HELOVESTEHBOOST
Welcome to Karma, mother#%&^#!!
yea i guess so, even tho i have no idea who you are and what happened, I tried to ask you threw pm but you wouldnt tell me. Funny how you send me a pm saying 'I hope Hiro never sends you your headlights" and i never said i ordered any headlights from him. Thats wierd.

Last edited by Chris@nolimitmotors; Sep 10, 2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 10:27 AM
Evolving Member

let's try to keep this thread on topic guys.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 11:26 AM
Account Disabled

Funny how someone would just make up a new account to write on here.
Chris-talked to charles so i guess hes relaying the message.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 11:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JondemandSales
Funny how someone would just make up a new account to write on here.
Chris-talked to charles so i guess hes relaying the message.
yes i talked to him Hiro, thanks
Old Sep 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

So did signalauto ever get the check? Hey at the very least it seems jondemand is very sloppy, i love these posts, i wouldnt buy a lightbulb from them after reading this. The key for u guys is to not get these threads made. stop the excuses, dont sell product u cant get. it seems like u guys are so greedy that u cant let anyones money go, so u lie. thats my 2 cents, come bash me now.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 12:24 PM
Account Disabled

kin stay out of it. were not greedy, If japan had these parts in stock it wouldnt be a problem would we? If you owned a shop, and it was all special orders what would you do? say no to a sales? whatever

Quick Reply: BAD experierience w/ JonDemand