Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BAD experierience w/ JonDemand

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bad news.

It has been 21 days since I posted this, I have yet to receive my refund.
I did Hiro a favor by deleting the content in my post on the first day because
he said that the money was already sent out. Obviously that was not the case.

$1315 is a lot of money for me to lose. I hope Hiro understands that and sends me my money.

Last edited by signalauto27; Sep 6, 2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

oh **** someone just got owned....you know i read alot of post similar to these, especially about vendors with such great name and fame out there. I find it quite funny when a vendor screws up and a customer comes down to posting it on a forum because it just screws those vendors straight up. good luck signalauto27!
Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:23 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I hear you man! I hope you followed the proper procedure by contacting CharlesJ (mod on this forum) before you posted this. I don't want this to get deleted. I'm having my own issues with them. Won't go into detail until I follow the proper EvoM procedure. But, I'm with you on this one. Good luck...I hope everything works out.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

I'm still waiting for my check. It's been a week, so I'm hoping it's on the way. I mean it take 1-2 days for mail from CA to come up here.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Interestingly enough, I have a problem with them too, and I'm getting ready to spill some beans.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Aren't they on Evom probation or something? Where they made a big appology and promised customer service would improve. Sounds like they still have some issues.
Old Aug 23, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

it's been a week. I edited my post because I was told my refund was on its way. Still waiting patiently for it. I'll keep everyone updated, as everyone should be aware of how a vendor on this forum performs business.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:27 PM
Account Disabled

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=291685

Darren, we talked about this. We told you 10 biz days. do you think you posting makes things better? well, it doesnt. We put up posts and i had my away message on the whole week where we were at. you have my phone number and i had access to it when i was at the show. 10 biz day is not a week. its 2.

you can tell what your experience is blah blah. most of the mods, owner of the mod, vendors know we are stocking up on every single piece of product available from japan and we will hold most exclusivity. things from japan takes long, refund policy is also on our own forum explaining everything. were entitled to 30days by LAW in california which i said 10 business day. Ive always contacted you or picked up your calls. you go to shows and you should know how we are by now.

All of our policy is on our forum. you cant say you never saw it(not talkin about you darren). If you dont like our policy, dont buy from us. Either way you guys will end up buying from us because we will have control over this market by the end of this yr. Voltex was here to help me gain more control in Japan, and thats why him and other evo manufacturers were here this whole week helping us with our HIN booth.

If you dont like our service we provide, try somewhere else where they will refund you via paypal instantly. I already know you dont find any. I left you a message on your phone.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JondemandSales
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=291685

Darren, we talked about this. We told you 10 biz days. do you think you posting makes things better? well, it doesnt. We put up posts and i had my away message on the whole week where we were at. you have my phone number and i had access to it when i was at the show. 10 biz day is not a week. its 2.

you can tell what your experience is blah blah. most of the mods, owner of the mod, vendors know we are stocking up on every single piece of product available from japan and we will hold most exclusivity. things from japan takes long, refund policy is also on our own forum explaining everything. were entitled to 30days by LAW in california which i said 10 business day. Ive always contacted you or picked up your calls. you go to shows and you should know how we are by now.

All of our policy is on our forum. you cant say you never saw it(not talkin about you darren). If you dont like our policy, dont buy from us. Either way you guys will end up buying from us because we will have control over this market by the end of this yr. Voltex was here to help me gain more control in Japan, and thats why him and other evo manufacturers were here this whole week helping us with our HIN booth.

If you dont like our service we provide, try somewhere else where they will refund you via paypal instantly. I already know you dont find any. I left you a message on your phone.
Then I hope it shows up by this Thursday.

And sure, you're entitled to 30 days to give me a refund... but, I also waited 9 months for a Ralliart lip, that I couldn't wait on, because I believed in your company. And two months on gauge cluster that you told me "4 days" via EMS, which I also couldn't wait for. I would think that a quick refund wouldn't be too much to ask for, but hey, I can wait until Thurs.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

it's funny how you told me two weeks ago, when I first posted this, that the refund was sent out "a couple days ago." I immediately took down the post, per your request, as I believed the refund was on it's way.

Anyway, tomorrow will be "10 business days" I hope it shows up.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 09:44 AM
Account Disabled

should be there
Old Aug 31, 2007, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

I just checked the mail, and it still hasn't shown up. When, exactly, did you mail it out?
Old Aug 31, 2007, 09:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
BTW, my beans are in the can because J-OnDemand came through for me, I was just a little impatient. Thank You, Hiro.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
Evolving Member

Still no refund. I did receive a pretty negative pm from Hiro. I see no reason for it, I warned him on at least 5 different occasions that I would post on here and contact a mod is he wouldn't resolve this problem.

I posted this after a month of going nowhere. I paid for a Ralliart lip in Nov. and paid for a Ralliart gauge cluster in July. I missed showing at Formula D, and HIN. I'm really lost to why they won't just send me a refund, especially when they said it was sent "a couple days" before the original post. Then 10 business days. That has come and gone, and we are on 3 weeks.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 11:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Time for a check already!

Quick Reply: BAD experierience w/ JonDemand