Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experience with Showstoppers USA-Monrovia Cali

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My experience with Showstoppers USA-Monrovia Cali

On July 27th I ordered the following

1.) Carbon fiber hood-seibon
2.)Carbon fiber trunk-Seibon
3.)Carbon Fiber Front lip
4.)Greddy ti-c catback exhaust
5.) Jdm ix rear bumper-apex silver

all parts for my evo 8

Everything was due to go out within 3 buisness days.

Well Showstoppers was supposed to get me everything guaranteed at the latest august 9th

Chuck, who runs showstoppers usa, would keep telling me its shipped its shipped but no tracking with roadway express

Well roadway has right on their homepage a tracking setup and if you call there is a tracking number available for everything sent

Chuck on the 7th of august lies and tells me Roadway express gave the packages abck to california and gave them to bax global to deliver, butyet couldnt give a tracking or any paper work from roadway. he gave me a tracking number to bax global that was confirmed working. I asked if everything is on that shipment, he said everything but the jdm ix rear which is on backorder.
Chuck also had failed to inform me in 10 days that the bumper wasnt available

Well August 14th came along when i received my shipment from Bax Global
I received two packages, The carbon fiber hood and trunk

No exhaust or lip

I was furious as I had taken 3 days unpaid leave from work to start taking apart my car, sell my exhaust from it and have it taken apart and ready to be put back together with the new parts

I call chuck, waited on hold for an hour and a half and finally hung up called back, waited on hold for 30 minutes and gave up

Got ahold of him the next day and he said hed figure out why it all wasnt tehre

2 days later, no call

I call his salesperson and asked to order a Greddy ti-c exhaust for evo 8, he laughs and says that exhaust isnt available anywhere in usa for at least another month and hasnt been for amonth

So chuck failed to inform me my exhaust isnt even in america, but when i called him he said itd be there toomorow, I waited and nothing came

I now have been reimbursed finally for my jdm ix rear bumper and exhaust as I had to go out of pocket and buy a turbo xs exhaust so my car was driveable

This has been nothing but inconvience and lies from this guy

He still tells me my lip was shipped 2 weeks ago, but no tracking number can be come up with and now i waiton hold for nothing as he wont pickup the phone

Shipping from California to Connecticut is a long haul.. But even with Dhl, Ups, Fedex, or any other shipping company.. A WEEK is the longest it would take, Given 10 days it would have to be here... So Obviously its on backorder, or the guy just failed to ship it and is still trying to cover his ***

I will never order anything from showstoppers usa or any vendor that uses showstoppers for any parts. I have quite a few buddies that are in the very near future going to get about 6-8k worth of parts. Showstoppers Usa just lost that buisness...

All you get from this place is lies,lies,lies, and more lies

Stay away form Showstoppers Usa in monrovia california

They've created much aggrevation for me.. If I was told from day one something was on backorder or it hasnt shipped yet, I would have been annoyed but would not have been lied to or sitting led on that my **** is coming toomorow, toomorow, oh toomorow...

Thanks guys
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edit-Also Roadway Express is literally 1-2 miles from my house and Chucks reason roadway "supposedly returned my packages to him to go to bax global is because theres no roadway express near my area. Its a 2 minute drive from my house