Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Jestr Tuning Avoiding Me?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2007, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jestr Tuning Avoiding Me?

So I ordered an E-flash from Jestr a while back. I received it promptly and put it in my car. I was very happy with it so I recommended a friend to him. Jestr sent the map back but my friend said he was having problems with it. I ran evoscan on it and found about 7 to 8 counts of knock. So I emailed Jestr about it and he said to send him some third gear runs with the map. So I did about three weeks ago and he hasn’t returned my emails. I've called him numerous times and left messages. Yet he never answers back. Up to this point I have been very patient. I don’t know what else to do. What should I do?
Old Oct 23, 2007, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

I have some connections with him....I can make a phone call or 2
Old Oct 23, 2007, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vaboostn33
I have some connections with him....I can make a phone call or 2
That would be great man. I dont want to make him sound bad. He's a great tuner I just cant get a hold of him.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

I'm sure he's swamped with emails and pm's, prob just looked over yours, not trying to take anything away from 3 weeks, because that's a long time...in any case, hope everything gets resolved for you, he's a good guy.

Last edited by Inprogress; Oct 23, 2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

JestR is a real busy man!!! I wish some of you guys would know.. He lives 5 minutes from me and every time I see him he's tuning someone or he's working on something, it's nuts!!! The guy starts from the time he wakes up till the time he sleeps, it's amazing to see, but I'll call John and let him know about this thread so he can help you with what you need... He is indeed the best!
Old Oct 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

yea jestr is a busy guy but im pretty sure his not avoiding u i hope he gets in contact wit u soon.. have u tried his AIM?
Old Oct 23, 2007, 10:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John is a great guy. I can't even imagine how busy he gets, but surely you're not being ignored. Don't lose hope.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 10:54 PM

Yes I understand the way you feel. I am sure he is a very busy guy and will respond as soon as he is available to make the correction. Not once think he is avoiding you.

James
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo9Kid
sounds just like extreme motorsports... we sent our first gen in the 1 year ago to get new clutch cuz it was slipping and we figured might as well rebuild the tranny... well we got it back like a month later and drove it 1 mile down the road and slave cyclinder and something else broke gave it back and got it back again 3 months later and 1st to 2and and 2nd to 3rd was grinding bad... still ony driving it like 1-5 miles down the road.... gave it back and 7months has gone by and they havnt touched it have our money and wont return our calls or an ythng i finaly sed the hell with it and am gong to go get the car tomorrow and takin the tranny out and sending it to shep and callin a lawyerabout getting my money back... dont recomend any1 doing buisness with them.... this is only 1 of the many problems i have had with them
Extreme motorsports = poor customer service. Thanks for the help guys. Hopefully I hear from him soon.
Old Oct 24, 2007, 04:31 AM
Evolved Member

Jestr was in Texas until yesterday, doing busy things,...so keep at it. I am about to go see him as well ;-)
Old Oct 25, 2007, 11:46 PM
Evolving Member

I have been keeping at it. Still havent heard anything.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

So Jestr still hasnt emailed me back. Im going to send him another email. His customer service could use some work. My buddy still doesnt have a tune.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo Izzy
So Jestr still hasnt emailed me back. Im going to send him another email. His customer service could use some work. My buddy still doesnt have a tune.
I'll try contacting him for you. I know John has been really busy lately. I am sure he is not avoiding you purposely.

Be assured John is a great guy and often goes above and beyond when providing a service to his customers. For one man to provide such impecable service, there may be times when others may, fall a little behind. Not purposely, but as with any business, it happens... I'm sure he'll take care of you though...
Old Nov 5, 2007, 08:45 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
if you got to know Jestr you would understand his place,,,, he is a supper dupper buissy person,,,, Tunning is not what he only does he is a full time worker like all of us,, plus he has a family to take care of,,, plus he markets his products on all these shows like SEMA the orlando convention center ect.....
just have patinece if you lived close to him you would understand the demand for his own product that heis buisines is in right now
Old Nov 5, 2007, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
evo izzy i am havin the same problem as you and after sending a few logs my car never got a second map so i had to go with a local tuner and the car has never run better. again custom is always better then e flashes...hope you can get a hold of him thou

Quick Reply: Jestr Tuning Avoiding Me?