Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

lancershop.com

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2007, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I ordered a set of Kartboy exhaust hangers in September and they got here in a timely manner and with no trouble.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just received an order today that I placed on Thursday and unfortunately one of the items was broken. I got on their website and communicated with their on-line helper and the operator was helpful and instructed me to take some pictures of the broken item, e-mail the same pictures and then mail the item back to them. I will mail it tomorrow and the operator asked me if I wanted my credit card credited back the sales price or have the item replaced. So far so good. I'll let you know what happens when they receive the item back.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ive had some problems with them and it probably still wouldnt get me to stop from ordering from them if they have a part i need.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

I have ordered a few ARC parts and they had come on time and cheaper than most others offer too.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Overpriced, overpromised everytime I have dealt with them. IMHO they just plain suck...
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=241320

I think you'll find that they aren't scam artists, but just suffer from some inconsistent customer service.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kreionic
Got everything I ordered in a timely fashion. Havent had any issues
+1.^^ but why are they so dam expensive?
Old Nov 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

The sentiment that I have read over and over on this forum is that LancerShop actually does nothing to contribute to the overall EVO community. They don't even have a shop - even though their name implies they do. They do no R&D, have no retail store, do no installs, don't have a dyno, have no shop cars for testing what they sell, etc, etc. Other than a sales thread...I have never seen anyone from LancerShop post informative technical info on this forum.

They apparently are only a warehouse - maybe. Some members have accused them of being a drop-shipper only. Who knows? They are simply a web-based EVO performance-parts retailer.

Whereas other shops - such as AMS and Buschur, and I'm sure many others I can't think of - are totally involved in the EVO sports community. Doing R&D, actually owning and racing EVOs, testing and reporting the outcomes of the parts they sell, etc.

Some forum members believe it is a wiser choice to support those vendors who are contributing to the EVO community, not just siphoning off our money.

FWIW, I have no Buschur or AMS parts on my car and have never bought from LancerShop.com.

Last edited by Jim in Tucson; Nov 9, 2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old Nov 8, 2007, 05:50 PM

they have pretty good pricing but sometimes lack the shipping speed for a hungry tuner. Always choose the ups option and never usps.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

The first post in this thread was completely inappropriate in its assertion. You can ask the question without making a negative assertion.

To all that responded, keep in mind that the rules at the top of this section apply to both new threads, and reply posts
Old Nov 9, 2007, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

I had my issues with lancershop, but thanks to CharlesJ, They were mostly resolved. I would personally only deal with AMS, GSC, Slowboy, TTP Engineering and Ivey Tuning. Those are the only shops on here that I have had favorable dealings with.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

I have had good experiences ordering through them- no problems at all. They have been around for a few years, and I wouldn't call them "scam artists".... Any store can send the wrong part or a damaged part by mistake, I think that if they were trying to scam people they would have gone out of business almost immediately, especially with the amount of Evo owners who frequent forums, that news would reach a lot of people and they would not still be in business... dont you think?

Last edited by DJ Brett B; Nov 9, 2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

ive ordered from them around 10 times or so and have had ZERO problems with them. They ship real fast and I got what I ordered. No complaints from me.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 07:11 AM

I ordered everything I put on my car. Everything can in 3-4 four days. I just order more stuff from them yesterday.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

lancershop.com was "GOOD" by me.
I ordered the Authority Short Throw Shifter Kit. It included the counter weighted Knob OEM EVO Shifter Retainer, 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings, and 2pc Under-hood Stiff Bushings for $109.95.

I received the package via UPS, ground shipped in 5 days.
The box was sealed well and had a bag containing the Authority Short Throw Shifter W/CW Knob, one bag containing the OEM EVO Shifter Retainer, one bag containing the 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings, and the last one was the 2pc Under-hood Stiff Bushings Kit.

I am thinking about ordering the Hawk HPS Front + Rear EVO Brake Pads COMBO DEAL for
Price: $159.95 (Sale Pricing)

Last edited by Kc2Buk; Nov 9, 2007 at 07:29 AM.