Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

lancershop.com

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2007, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
I ordered one of those special air fresheners back on Dec. 11th and received an email saying it had shipped UPS ground on the 12th. To this day I have not gotten it.

Over a week ago I asked them for a tracking number, knowing that UPS ground would be no more than 5 days to anywhere in the US. They never got back to me. I emailed them again last night, assuming it might have been because of the holiday rush, and am still waiting for a response.

My opinion as of now?
Old Dec 31, 2007, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck rane. I never had any problems receiving items from them it was only when I tried to get a refund for a broken item that problems arose. I understand that it takes time to receive a refund but when you give me a time frame I will hold you to that time frame.
Old Jan 2, 2008, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

Another bad experience here. Buschur for all my future needs!!!
Old Jan 4, 2008, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Bit of an update to my situation a couple posts up...

Yesterday, after emailing them twice and leaving a message with their "live help" service, I received a response stating that the product I ordered was out of stock and would be shipped at the start of next week.

I'm still curious as to why I received an email saying it was shipped back on Dec. 11th...

Thank you for your order we appreciate it very much! Your order has shipped and is on the way to your location. If you need to contact us for any reason, please reply to this email. If you need immediate assistance, use the LIVE HELP button on our website.

Order id: #xxxxx
Order date: 07.12.2007 20:22

Products ordered:
-----------------

SKU: GIGA056005
Product: GIGA Two Way Air Freshener: Breeze
Quantity: 1

Item price: $14.95

While it was nice to finally get a response, I'll be more satisfied when it's actually delivered. And as a note of advice to any shop doing business, a tracking number is always appreciated (and not very hard to produce).
Old Jan 4, 2008, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rane
And as a note of advice to any shop doing business, a tracking number is always appreciated (and not very hard to produce).

+1000 on that one I hate when I dont get tracking numbers, then I have no idea where it is, if it was in fact even shipped!
Old Jan 4, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

i ordered 5 items from them two weeks before christmas, i received three of them two days later, the other two took three weeks .not to bad on the timing ,im even across the border.thank you lancer shop.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

i have ordered shifter bushings, trans/diff fluids, clutch alignment tool, & a couple other things w/no problems at all.

if someone is having an issue w/Lancershop, maybe u should call them directly & give them a chance to make it right b4 bashing them on the forums...
Old Jan 4, 2008, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by housedj
i have ordered shifter bushings, trans/diff fluids, clutch alignment tool, & a couple other things w/no problems at all.

if someone is having an issue w/Lancershop, maybe u should call them directly & give them a chance to make it right b4 bashing them on the forums...
I did on both of my orders that they F@cked up, I got tired of being on hold for an hour and hung up.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

First of all there high speed, if they actually had a phone number on their site to call then don't you think I would have done that? I much prefer dealing with somebody telephonically than through e-mails or live chat sessions. Secondly, I gave them many chances to make things right before I started "bashing" them. If you would have bothered to read my previous posts you would have seen that I also didn't have any problems with them until this occurence. Lastly, it is you not "u" and before not "b4".
Old Jan 4, 2008, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Well I have had mixed experiences myself. Most of my purchases were received quickly, however when i ordered some valve spring & retainers it took forever. The only customer service I got is when I called or logged on with their chat service. They did not respond to emails very well, and did not send updates. Still they are better than some other vendors out there.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 11:52 AM
Evolving Member

I order a lot from them too, almost a $1000. I have not had a problem with them. But I would recomend you that you should call them first to make sure they have it in stock before you order it. Usually if they have it in stock, you should receive in less then 5 days.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chemwarrior
Lastly, it is you not "u" and before not "b4".
First of all, I didn't realize "spellcheck" was required to post

Second, it's not my fault you had a bad experience with them. As you should know in business, it is impossible to please everyone. That is, however, not an excuse for service you received. If you tried (& have documentation) to resolve the issue to no avail, your next step would be to file a complaint with the BBB.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

First of all, I didn't realize "spellcheck" was required to post

Second, it's not my fault you had a bad experience with them. As you should know in business, it is impossible to please everyone. That is, however, not an excuse for service you received. If you tried (& have documentation) to resolve the issue to no avail, your next step would be to file a complaint with the BBB.
Well obviously you didn't read the posting rules to determine that spellchecking is a requirement before posting.

I wasn't blaming you for their bad refund policy. Been there and done that with a complaint to the BBB. I am too old and too experienced to just flame a business without first trying to fix the problem directly with the company in dispute. I am a very patient person normally, but when I feel like I am being jerked around I will do everything within my power to get retribution. I'm the kind of person that will give you enough rope to hang yourself with.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 03:49 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well I recieved my exhaust and 3 of 4 gauges all within 1 week!!!
im still waiting on wideband and a pillar pod though.
so far im happy with lancershop.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Inconsistency is the real problem - they won't choose one method of doing business. As many problems as I've had recently with them, I wrote them to warn about the poor fitment of a Power Enterprises radiator cap I purchased from their EvoMoto.com subsidiary. They offered to switch it for a Greddy, despite the time period being long since past for my ability to enact a return. I shipped it back and they sent me the Greddy as promised. If they had consistent customer service like that, I'd be one of their major leg humpers.

Unfortunately, I've had credit/refund issuance problems, late ship dates, etc. on several occasions with them. I think one of the problems from their perspective is they don't stock a lot of what they sell - they drop ship it, I believe. I noticed several of the items I've ordered from them come from "SP Engineering". So they probably don't have precise control over an order (tracking #, estimated ship date, etc.) once it goes over to SP Engineering. Just my uninformed guessing.

Last edited by EJEvo; May 7, 2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: corrected typo