Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Scott@TTP-E and Mike@ Forge=Awesome customer serivce!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2007, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Scott@TTP-E and Mike@ Forge=Awesome customer serivce!

So yesterday i was driving and all of a sudden the Evo sounds like its running on 3 cyl. Get out the car, first thing comes to mind was probalby a leak. Looked around didnt find anything. Drive home asap, jack up the car and nothing. Got under the car and the noise coming from the motor and oil pan sounded terrible! Started to look around the block and other parts and look what i discovered(pics below)..On top of that for some reason at the same time my Forge mbc broke, the knob that turns the boost up and down blew out and i found it on top of the turbo outlet pipe! The weirdest things only happen to me

I wana thank Scott@ TTP for responding quickly and getting me a replacement o2 housing asap.. Also wana thank Mike at Forge for replacing my mbc today.. Bunch of great guys and this is why they will always have my businessThank guys!! Here are some pics of the o2 housing

Old Dec 17, 2007, 07:17 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad we could help!