Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

DTM Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2008, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DTM Motorsports

Over Xmas break I had to work out some issues with my car and I have never had a better experience than I had at DTM Motorsports in Virginia. I have taken my car to a few shops in the DC area but never have I gotten help like I did at DTM. I was initially helped by Nick who's only real interest was to help me get back to running like normal. It was Jordan who did the work on my car and he did an amazing job. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met and I have never been treated so well. I actually enjoyed my time there. I have to go back for more work to be done, but you can believe that Bridgett (my Evo) will be wearing DTM colors from here on out. If you need work done in the DC area, I recomend DTM, I think their new website is dtminc.com.
Just wanted to say thanks. Im a believer
sorry i just really like this guy
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

very nice
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

anyone that familiar with the DC, northern VA, MD area knows that it, unfortunately, has a disproportionate amount of drama associated with it.

with that in mind, i have almost nothing but praise for the folks at DTM. you can check my sig, they gave me a hand with my tune. nick was personable and showed me the value of a tuner that will listen and answer noob questions and not do something less than kosher just to "improve" your tune. ironically, he reduced knock while increasing average power, in line with my priority to increase durability and reliability for road race use.

i'm not the only one that thinks DTM is good peoples. hopefully, other folks in the DC metro area can put aside their prejudices and look at DTM's winning results and let that speak for itself.
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

my bad, sig has video of amazing people doing amazing things. this is the link i was thinking of:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=267392
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
DTM
Account Disabled

Thanks guys!
Old Jan 23, 2008, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

I guess I'll add to this one.

I was having a major issue last year with my car.
It would run normally, then all of a sudden stall in middle of highway, local roads, etc.

I had to wait each time it stalled for about an hour or more then the car would start back up.

Sometimes, the car wouldn't start at all.

I was trying to fix the problem, but no one, I mean NO ONE was able to help me out.

Then out of nowhere, Michael from DTM contacted me and I drove a good hour and a half to get down there. And of course, my car had to stall out again when I almost got there.

I called Michael, and he came to pick me up. A little later, I drove my car to the shop, and Nick instantly pointed out my fuel pump assembly was the cause.

Not only Nick fixed my problem, he gave me a solid tune and he adjusted my coilover which was making noises. I've never had a problem since.

I'm going back to have my ETS61mm and AEM EMS tune pretty soon, and I feel confident to have my work done there. Plus, Michael put a little DTM decal on my rear windshield which I still have
Old Jan 23, 2008, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

^ Niiiiice. Nick knows how to tune the ETS 61mm quite well. That along with every other setup out there too. You are in good hands.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 02:31 PM

I couldnt be happier with my car. i have an evo 9 with turbo back and other bolt on's. I made 325H/300T after a DTM tune. Car is running great no problems at all.
thanks again nick. Ill be back for more. kyle
Old Jan 25, 2008, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Old Jan 26, 2008, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

+1