Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Has anyone ever dealt with Motion Garage?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2008, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Motion garage ,they dont answer phone call nor pm.Goodluck
Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:00 AM
Evolving Member

Call your credit card companies and file a dispute... smells like another company may be going out of business.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
my thread was closed about motion garage and i dont know why?!?!??! i PM charles and ali too see why they did that???
Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Evo9"Miss Rose"; Feb 6, 2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

One of the admins on socalevo.net is the owner (i think) of motion garage...try contacting him there
Old Feb 7, 2008, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, I believe Rob from socalevo was involved with Motion Garage. We have left a message with him. Additionally, I am emailed and PMed them with no response yet and I cannot get them on the phone. They have not been active since the middle of Jan on this site. I will continue trying to contact them, but at the moment, they seem to be completely unresponsive like no one is there. If anyone gets through to them, please let me know. I am going to lock up their threads until they get back to me

Also, if someone on socalevo wants to try and find out Rob's status with them, wouldn't hurt. I am not sure he is involved with them anymore.

Last edited by CharlesJ; Feb 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

I'd definately call your credit card company and file a dispute like FullOutPwr says, your card company will get a hold of them and if they cant they'll credit you back. I guarantee things will either get moving or you get your money back. Good luck.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsumanny
I'd definately call your credit card company and file a dispute like FullOutPwr says, your card company will get a hold of them and if they cant they'll credit you back. I guarantee things will either get moving or you get your money back. Good luck.
At this point, this may be the way to go. I am still unable to contact them and have removed their account and locked their threads until they can handle these matters
Old Feb 12, 2008, 07:27 AM

Hey guys...I didn't see this thread until now when someone told me about it. We have been processing and shipping orders. We've made some changes organizationally and we only answer emails. I recently took the phone number off the website as we process everything at night now. I have a day job too. I lost my main customer service person so now we've made some changes and my brother and I have been processing orders at night. However, we have been shipping out orders on a daily basis. We are having some trouble getting Nisei items as most everything is on backorder. I only have a few things in stock for Nisei and will be updating the website this week showing backorder status. I did take a week off unexpectedly so I've been trying to crank through about 150 email questions. You should get a response this week as we anticipate to get through them all.

I'd like to remind everyone that we do charge the credit card unless the order is about to be loaded on the fedex truck. If you've had a pending order for a while, those saying they are going to call the credit card company will simply not find that charge on their account. We do this to allow anyone the ability to cancel their order at any time. I practice an honest business and have never taken any money from anyone in the 5 years i've been in the industry.

I apologize to those who have been waiting. We had a tough January with a lot of surprises that we're almost fully recovered from. Charles, I will PM you my cell phone number if you'd like to get in touch with me.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the response. I will be in contact with you today
Old Feb 12, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

myevostore,

i emailed u guys 3 times.

i know i dont want to put in a big order, but id really like a nisei ubc mini battery kit, polished

lemme know on stock availabilty, and how much shipped to

n21 2au
uk

thanks
Old Feb 12, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by stig's_mentor
myevostore,

i emailed u guys 3 times.

i know i dont want to put in a big order, but id really like a nisei ubc mini battery kit, polished

lemme know on stock availabilty, and how much shipped to

n21 2au
uk

thanks
This is not a for sale thread....please contact them directly
Old Feb 12, 2008, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CharlesJ
This is not a for sale thread....please contact them directly
Originally Posted by myevostore.com
Hey guys...I didn't see this thread until now when someone told me about it. We have been processing and shipping orders. We've made some changes organizationally and we only answer emails. I recently took the phone number off the website as we process everything at night now. I have a day job too. I lost my main customer service person so now we've made some changes and my brother and I have been processing orders at night. However, we have been shipping out orders on a daily basis. We are having some trouble getting Nisei items as most everything is on backorder. I only have a few things in stock for Nisei and will be updating the website this week showing backorder status. I did take a week off unexpectedly so I've been trying to crank through about 150 email questions. You should get a response this week as we anticipate to get through them all.

I'd like to remind everyone that we do charge the credit card unless the order is about to be loaded on the fedex truck. If you've had a pending order for a while, those saying they are going to call the credit card company will simply not find that charge on their account. We do this to allow anyone the ability to cancel their order at any time. I practice an honest business and have never taken any money from anyone in the 5 years i've been in the industry.

I apologize to those who have been waiting. We had a tough January with a lot of surprises that we're almost fully recovered from. Charles, I will PM you my cell phone number if you'd like to get in touch with me.

I emailed you guys. Please respond to my email. Thanks
Old Feb 14, 2008, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

Motion Garage! If you only answer emails! Why haven't you responded to any of my emails? I sent a couple on the day you posted on here! This is bs.
Old Feb 14, 2008, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Apparently Rob is just back from vacation. I will be talking with him today to help gets things back on track.