Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forced Performance has bad customer service!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2008, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm not sure you'd be happy with the brand new, in the box, Tilton carbon/carbon clutch I'm selling. After all, I've only got 23 happy customers on high dollar sales, while FP has thousands. My phone lines are often busy during the day, and sometimes I don't answer my e-mails before I go to bed.

On a more serious note, I am sorry that you took more flak on starting this thread than you expected. I don't know you, and you may be a great person. It's simply not well accepted for people to start threads bashing well respected companies because they don't get things as quickly as they'd like. FP is a company that does it's best to provide great products and customer service, which you can see from the variety of people who responded to this thread with their good experiences. You bought FP's turbocharger because they are understood to be a great performance modification, and a company that stands behind their stuff. You've gotten a full warranty on the part, which is what a responsibile company does to stand behind their products. Don't worry, be happy!
Old Feb 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steiner
That's not very nice. My car is going to need a new clutch after the EvoGreen is tuned for 100 octane. I was going to buy your Tilton Carbon. Not anymore.
Thank heaven(and hell).

I don't need to see you bash another respected company/person.

So, how much is the tilton going for?
Old Feb 26, 2008, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

CO_VR4...I can deal with the verbal abuse. It's par for the course. The reality is that in 2 weeks I'll post a question in another thread and the same people who've laid into me here will happily offer their assistance. There is very little recollection on these boards of who you've dealt with in the past. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have more money than time. Otherwise I wouldn't have ever bought an EvoGreen outright from FP. Remember it was October when my 1st email went out and they were still offering 16G VIII exchanges for less than $1k. That lapse in time cost me $600+. I didn't bring that up because, at least at this point, we're talking about a warranty issue rather than new sales. I'll be happy when I have my new WGA. I can't take any more 91 octane. Best of luck on your clutch sale.
Old Feb 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
Evolving Member

Fighting for having been proven otherwise. Ew.
Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sometimes you have to just pick up the phone and call.. I have never ever called FP and not had someone answer.. As far as emails, the volume of emails they receive probably cannot be answered properly in a timely manner,,
Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

since i posted the other day i figured id call again to get some info on the turbo iam ordering and someone picked up and was cool as $h*t, we talked for like 20 mins and was down to earth and answered every question i had honestly and was very informative. fp is awsome cant wait to get my hta upgrade !!!!!
Old Feb 26, 2008, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

did you have to go through 411? ;-)