Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

THMotorsports: Positive Review [Detailed]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2008, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THMotorsports: Positive Review [Detailed]

I've bought alot products from many vendors here on evoM, and I have to say, THMotorsports is definitely one of the best in customer service. I PM'd Adam @ THMotorsports about the STANCE coils last week just wondering what it would be shipped, and he writes back in a detailed PM everything I need to know about the coils and offering to answer any question I had. Fast forward 5 PMs and I ended up getting the KW Variant 3s. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with STANCE, but through numerous research I figured the KW Variant 3 would suit me better.

Also, Adam managed to give me a deal beyond belief on them, way more less than any other vendor out there.

And then there's shipping, I ordered them on Thursday and got them today! (Monday). Adam told he'd get me the tracking when it ships the next day and as promised he did! (Very important to me as I live in an apartment complex and need to know when everything arrives. Finally a vendor that provides tracking info when they say they would without you nagging them!! Other vendors take note!)

So all in all, Customer Service, Shipping, Price, A+. I definitely recommend them to other evoM members.

Old Mar 31, 2008, 01:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. We try to upkeep our motto of keeping everyone happy. We have had a long good track record for the last 5 years and plan to only make it better. We are a 100% devoted retailer/distributor and we focus on this, rather than trying to be a shop/online seller/wholeseller all at once. we have a shipping coordinator who sends tracking and keeps people up to date on their orders.

Im glad your enjoying how we work, this is what we wanted to be

Edward
THM Owner
Old Apr 3, 2008, 06:56 PM

Wow, that looks like it's a sick setup. Not mention that they're fully threaded as well so those things are going to ride sick...
Old Apr 11, 2008, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Very nice Kev.
Old Apr 23, 2008, 09:49 AM
Former Sponsor

How are they coming ?