Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Anyone have current info on Orbital?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2008, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone have current info on Orbital?

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I need some information. I have been trying to get in contact with Orbital for the last week or so. I have emailed them numerously at sales@orbitaltechnik.com as well as called their number directly at 973.241.4086. I have yet to get a response via email and their phone number goes directly to an answering machine (which I already left them a message). The reason I am trying to get in contact with them is regarding an order I placed directly through their website at www.orbitalperformancesystems.com and I would like to cancel my order. I also tried sending Rich@Orbital a PM on here, but his PM box is full. Does anyone have any information regarding Orbital, or if they're even in business still? If you know something that I don't, PLEASE post up here, or PM me. Thanks you.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

anybody else having a hard time finding them?
Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

TTT. I have send numerous emails and called and left a message, with no response to either. I NEED to get in contact with Orbital so I can straighten this out.
Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is an thread about current status, it says they are making slow progress, search you will find it, I read it about a week ago.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 12:08 AM
Admin Alumni

I've moved this to the 'Service, etc Review area'. Hopefully this will help you get a bit more exposure and help.

SASD209
Old Apr 17, 2008, 12:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fugiwara
there is an thread about current status, it says they are making slow progress, search you will find it, I read it about a week ago.
I saw the thread and posted in it already. But unfortunately, I need to get in contact with someone from Orbital to cancel an order that was placed. It seems as if their customer service is not very good beibg that they are/have not responded to my numerous attempts. I just don't want to get ripped off.

Originally Posted by SASD209
I've moved this to the 'Service, etc Review area'. Hopefully this will help you get a bit more exposure and help.

SASD209
thanks.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

ttt
Old Apr 17, 2008, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

yea i tried once or twice and nothing no returned phone calls nothing...so i gave up...im on week 6 waiting for this kit
Old Apr 19, 2008, 01:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ginglingston11
yea i tried once or twice and nothing no returned phone calls nothing...so i gave up...im on week 6 waiting for this kit
update:: I just checked with the Better Business Bureau in NJ, and there is NO record of Orbital Performance. They have already charged my credit card, and I have not heard a single word back from them since. I even went to the extent of trying to fax them directly, but their fax number has been disconnected as well. I hate to give a company a bad name, but it seems as if Orbital's customer service is lacking. I feel as if they are ripping me off (as well as others). I am going to contact my credit card company and see about creating a dispute/stop payment to try and get my money back. My suggestion to others is that you avoid ordering this kit from Orbital unless you actually talk to a representative.
Old Apr 21, 2008, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

I just got the heads up on this thread.

I'm sorry that I haven't been available, but I'm currently going through my second semester law school exams. I've spent the majority of my time over the past few weeks at the library, not the office. I'm sorry, but I have no updates other than the same "1-2 more weeks" that our manufacturing company is telling me.

If you would like a refund on your order, thats fine. I'll be responding to all emails today, so if you sent me a message asking for an order cancellation, it will be processed.

We are STILL waiting on this production run to come in. For the record, the V2 is going to work out, but it won't be an Orbital product when it does. I'll have more information for everyone soon - along with refunds for the customers who placed pre-orders on our site. I am happy to say that our manufacturing company, which has caused the majority of issues and delays for us all on the existing Orbital Prestige project, will NOT be contracted for production of the V2. Karma is a *****.

Please remember that I developed this product on my own and distributed it with very limited support and capital. I sought to improve on the product by virtue of the V2, and I can honestly say that you will have that option available to you at retailers everywhere within the next few months. I am going to be pulling out of distribution of our Orbital Prestige Kit once the V2 goes into production, and focusing on law school. Orbital will be repositioned as a contracting firm for the design and development of products like this.

In the interim, I ask those of you who have orders with us to please be patient for a little longer. We have had an entire production run underway for quite some time now, so I don't think we'll be waiting much longer for these kits to come in. When they do, you will receive tracking numbers within 24 hours indicating that they've shipped.

If you haven't ordered, but have an issue with the delay - DON'T ORDER. It's that simple. You can wait until the V2 comes out and order then. I'm sorry to sound so obnoxious, but the fact is that I can't control these delays any more than you can.
Old Apr 21, 2008, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rich@Orbital
I just got the heads up on this thread.

I'm sorry that I haven't been available, but I'm currently going through my second semester law school exams. I've spent the majority of my time over the past few weeks at the library, not the office. I'm sorry, but I have no updates other than the same "1-2 more weeks" that our manufacturing company is telling me.

If you would like a refund on your order, thats fine. I'll be responding to all emails today, so if you sent me a message asking for an order cancellation, it will be processed.

We are STILL waiting on this production run to come in. For the record, the V2 is going to work out, but it won't be an Orbital product when it does. I'll have more information for everyone soon - along with refunds for the customers who placed pre-orders on our site. I am happy to say that our manufacturing company, which has caused the majority of issues and delays for us all on the existing Orbital Prestige project, will NOT be contracted for production of the V2. Karma is a *****.

Please remember that I developed this product on my own and distributed it with very limited support and capital. I sought to improve on the product by virtue of the V2, and I can honestly say that you will have that option available to you at retailers everywhere within the next few months. I am going to be pulling out of distribution of our Orbital Prestige Kit once the V2 goes into production, and focusing on law school. Orbital will be repositioned as a contracting firm for the design and development of products like this.

In the interim, I ask those of you who have orders with us to please be patient for a little longer. We have had an entire production run underway for quite some time now, so I don't think we'll be waiting much longer for these kits to come in. When they do, you will receive tracking numbers within 24 hours indicating that they've shipped.

If you haven't ordered, but have an issue with the delay - DON'T ORDER. It's that simple. You can wait until the V2 comes out and order then. I'm sorry to sound so obnoxious, but the fact is that I can't control these delays any more than you can.
Thank You for the response to this. I haven't received an email regarding the cancellation yet, but I will hold out to hear from you for I sent you a few emails directly to the sales dept. I know how hard it is with finals and school, so I wish you luck! Mods can you please close this thread. thanks.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

nevermind.

Last edited by 03evo4g63; Apr 23, 2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 9, 2008, 06:50 PM

a couple more weeks for wait won't hurt me. I hope the guys at orbital really do get it knocked out that fast!
Old May 10, 2008, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

for those of you waiting for the V2 kit, check this link:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hlight=orbital