Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Thank You DTM!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:15 PM
DTM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 34Turbo
Hey brosky I don't know if you read the whole thread but I just said the turbo had lag which I was right about. Full spool at 5.9K with a 2.3 and head work? I still said good numbers just so someone wouldn't cry from the camp. Then he explained why and it made good sense. BUT, once again, one of your goons had to come out and try to take a shot at me using "3rd party information" and then you complain that I bite back and hide behind the fact that its Nory's thread. I got nothing against him. He seems to be a stand up guy. Honesty is such a lonely word for you so stick to hypocracy...

BTW, I was the guy helping fixing memo's first evo and had to pick him up after he broke down when you sold him that pos hybrid turbo kit of yours then claimed that it was a different Nick after opening up dtm. So, I don't need to do much research to change my perception. Remember, perception ends up being reality...

Keep the cookies. You're gonna need them to keep your goons around when its time for section 9 again...
Well, I tried to be civil. Have a good day spreading your BS. I'll buy you one too BRO
Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

Hey brosky I don't know if you read the whole thread but I just said the turbo had lag which I was right about. Full spool at 5.9K with a 2.3 and head work? I still said good numbers just so someone wouldn't cry from the camp. Then he explained why and it made good sense. BUT, once again, one of your goons had to come out and try to take a shot at me using "3rd party information" and then you complain that I bite back and hide behind the fact that its Nory's thread. I got nothing against him. He seems to be a stand up guy. Honesty is such a lonely word for you so stick to hypocracy...

BTW, I was the guy helping fixing memo's first evo and had to pick him up after he broke down when you sold him that pos hybrid turbo kit of yours then claimed that it was a different Nick after opening up dtm. So, I don't need to do much research to change my perception. Remember, perception ends up being reality...

Keep the cookies. You're gonna need them to keep your goons around when its time for chapter 9 again...
If the kit was a POS. Why didn't you show up to the track?
Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SPEED
If the kit was a POS. Why didn't you show up to the track?
You might want to ask that to Brad... Even if I showed it wouldn't have matter'd much would it. I didn't have a car that ran and I heard your turbo took a crap that day
Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep the cookies. You're gonna need them to keep your goons around when its time for chapter 9 again...
Wow, bro. There's always two sides to a story. I've talk to Memo and Nick about this issue. Yes, the stories come together but you don't know the whole story. Yes, Nick worked @ that company but he didn't make the turbo kit. That's like you going to Walmart, buying a Nikon camera and blaming the salesman that it doesn't work. I've told you this before, get the facts straight before you run your mouth. I guess, that when in one ear and out the other. To each his own.

BTW: I'm one of the goons and yes, I like cookies. Your behind, I'm on Chapter 12.

Wayne
Old Apr 24, 2008, 02:56 PM
Evolving Member

You might want to ask that to Brad... Even if I showed it wouldn't have matter'd much would it. I didn't have a car that ran and I heard your turbo took a crap that day
Yea, it took a crap after a couple passes. I was tired waiting for you to show up. The turbo wheel took a crap because it was my fault not screwing down the clamp right. I dont know why you will need a new race gas tune for more power. All I have is the POS 50trim on pump/alky. Talk all this nonsense and can't even show up. Why do you need more than 532whp? you dont even own an Evo anymore. You never even met Nick. Why talk all this crap?
Old Apr 24, 2008, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Interesting thread.....seems like things never change in the internet world...

but...

Good numbers and seems like a solid setup. Enjoy.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by oneonlywgs
Wow, bro. There's always two sides to a story. I've talk to Memo and Nick about this issue. Yes, the stories come together but you don't know the whole story. Yes, Nick worked @ that company but he didn't make the turbo kit. That's like you going to Walmart, buying a Nikon camera and blaming the salesman that it doesn't work. I've told you this before, get the facts straight before you run your mouth. I guess, that when in one ear and out the other. To each his own.

BTW: I'm one of the goons and yes, I like cookies. Your behind, I'm on Chapter 12.

Wayne
Wayne I think what Memo told you and what I experienced is a little bit different and he tries to keep the peace by not saying much. In either case I think I know him just a little longer than you do. By 4 or 5 years more so enough said.

Just 'cause you got a free turbo kit and won a trophy now you on your mighty horse hah? Good for you. Yeah I know you like cookies

Yea, it took a crap after a couple passes. I was tired waiting for you to show up. The turbo wheel took a crap because it was my fault not screwing down the clamp right. I dont know why you will need a new race gas tune for more power. All I have is the POS 50trim on pump/alky. Talk all this nonsense and can't even show up. Why do you need more than 532whp? you dont even own an Evo anymore. You never even met Nick. Why talk all this crap?
Its ok when you have an excuse to kill your turbo but if my ride isn't running right and leaking oil everywhere its just an excuse hah? If you don't want to start smack then don't talk smack. I'll buy an evo tomorrow if necessary but I'm happy with what I got right

<-----there...
Old Apr 24, 2008, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

You said there's no fast cars that come out of DTM. Do you still stand behind your statement? You started the smack. When I called you out, you got scared of a 50trim and try to get more hp out of your awesome evo. Couple months later, you sold it.......

I happy with what I got too . Maybe driving a rally car is not right for you. Look at your signature.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

You said there's no fast cars that come out of DTM. Do you still stand behind your statement? You started the smack. When I called you out, you got scared of a 50trim and try to get more hp out of your awesome evo. Couple months later, you sold it.......

I happy with what I got too . Maybe driving a rally car is not right for you. Look at your signature.
I was watching WRC when you were still in your diapers. Don't you forget that. In my country we grow up with rally cars we don't just pretend to drive one.

I am old school. Its run what you brought and I wanted to bring the most I could muster knowing how sly some people can be. Either way, dtm does make fast cars now. Back when I got the VIP kit did they have even one? No. So slow your role homie rally cars are not made for drag racing
Old Apr 24, 2008, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats Nory! Amazing power for such low boost right now, I'm looking forward to the new results with the double pumper. Well done, once again DTM. Nick is the man...Greg is alright too.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 04:54 PM
Evolving Member

You're not that older than me homie. I'm glad you like watching WRC. Maybe you should go back because you suck at modding it.

Back when you got the VIP kit ? LOL that was a year ago.......besides me and joe from DTM, there were others that was fast also. You wont know because you're busy showing off your dyno numbers instead of racing. It's sad that you have to spend all that money for nothing. Talk about all this hp you were making and how you going to smoke me. yada yada yada...just like youre doing now. But when it comes down to it, you ran away. Trying to get more hp, calling yourself old school...yada yada yada......

So Evo are not made for drag racing huh? Is that going under your list of excuses
Old Apr 24, 2008, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wayne I think what Memo told you and what I experienced is a little bit different and he tries to keep the peace by not saying much. In either case I think I know him just a little longer than you do. By 4 or 5 years more so enough said.

Just 'cause you got a free turbo kit and won a trophy now you on your mighty horse hah? Good for you. Yeah I know you like cookies

Its ok when you have an excuse to kill your turbo but if my ride isn't running right and leaking oil everywhere its just an excuse hah? If you don't want to start smack then don't talk smack. I'll buy an evo tomorrow if necessary but I'm happy with what I got right

<-----there...
Actually, Memo isn't saying anything? Yes, he has told me the whole story. I've known him for 4 years. If you have known him for 8 years, great.

Don't worry about what I'm getting from DTM. It's nobody business, anyways. You got the facts, wrong again. Wow. You can't even get third party info, right. DFA

BTW: It's not one trophy. I have placed in every major show on the east coast.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

For those of you that congratulated me. Thanks!
Old Apr 24, 2008, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by YellowEvilEvo
For those of you that congratulated me. Thanks!
Going to put any vids together of the setup? I'm interested in seeing.

Again, Congrats!
Old Apr 24, 2008, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

soon...right now I have a lot on my plate. Hopefully I can make it to the track next friday and take some video of some runs and the setup... I'll try and post some pics saturday...tomorrow I won't be on here...