Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

4ws= A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2008, 11:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4ws= A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !!!!

hey guys..

this guy known as 4WS is truely amazing...he is working on my car...so far he is doing a great great job...and i know he is only hiding tricks up his sleeve..
this guy is really proffesional..not only is he sending me maps however he is walking me and informing me and updating me through the whole process..basically he is keeping me involved...he is also teaching me.
before this i have never done a log to my car even..now he tought me how to log, read, what to look for, AFR's etc..he has gone out of his way to make me happy..i am really glad he is tuning my car.

friendly-ness... is this dude for real or what?? he gives an impression and comfort to deal with as if he is an old friend...

man this 4WS dude never fails to impress me...i mean regardless of the time difference (he is in the states and i am in dubai- dubai being 9 hrs ahead) he is in contact with me at all times; when i am awake he's up and responding to my email..when i am working he is responding to my email...WHEN I AM SLEEPING HE SENDS ME MAPS AND EMAILS AND INSTRUCITONS ON HOW TO LOG!!!!!!

WOW....WHAT A GREAT GUY..I MEAN DOES THIS GUY EVER SLEEP????

anyhow..technically speaking...after just the first few maps the cars drivability changed...drives now like a loud stock evo..lol..idle is great AFRs are great and my evo is one lucky happy evo..

bottomline..if i had to do it all over again..i would do it 4ws baby
over all...4ws get an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

from me

ps the only negative thing about my tune is that i am not able to get the lapdance he gives local customers..hahahahaha

as tamer always says: CHEERS!!
Moosa
Old Jun 5, 2008, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

I've heard nothing but good things!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by XK120
I've heard nothing but good things!
believe me you will not believe until you see for yourself how much a good solid tune makes a difference.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dxbevo9
hey guys..

this guy known as 4WS is truely amazing...he is working on my car...so far he is doing a great great job...and i know he is only hiding tricks up his sleeve..
this guy is really proffesional..not only is he sending me maps however he is walking me and informing me and updating me through the whole process..basically he is keeping me involved...he is also teaching me.
before this i have never done a log to my car even..now he tought me how to log, read, what to look for, AFR's etc..he has gone out of his way to make me happy..i am really glad he is tuning my car.

friendly-ness... is this dude for real or what?? he gives an impression and comfort to deal with as if he is an old friend...

man this 4WS dude never fails to impress me...i mean regardless of the time difference (he is in the states and i am in dubai- dubai being 9 hrs ahead) he is in contact with me at all times; when i am awake he's up and responding to my email..when i am working he is responding to my email...WHEN I AM SLEEPING HE SENDS ME MAPS AND EMAILS AND INSTRUCITONS ON HOW TO LOG!!!!!!

anyhow..technically speaking...after just the first few maps the cars drivability changed...drives now like a loud stock evo..lol..idle is great AFRs are great and my evo is one lucky happy evo..

over all...4ws get an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

from me

I second that! The guy is AWSOME!!!

ps the only negative thing about my tune is that i am not able to get the lapdance he gives local customers..hahahahaha I feel the same....I think he should start a lap dance tour of the US for us non locals

Moosa
4WS
Old Jun 5, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You get the 4WS seal of approval!!!!!

Old Jun 5, 2008, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Thats AWESOME.

But really Tamer is the best
Old Jun 5, 2008, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Tamer is a beast!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RevMoto
You get the 4WS seal of approval!!!!!

hahahaa...is that really tamer?? i have never seen him before hahahahahahah
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:38 PM
Former Sponsor

^ thats him alright lol
4ws ftmfw!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

i wish i could get that kind of service
Old Jun 6, 2008, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

hahahaha...Tamer FTMFKHSIODKKOFOIUEHW
Old Jun 6, 2008, 08:49 AM
Evolving Member

seal of approval LAWL

4ws tune FTW
Old Jun 6, 2008, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

haha tamer is the ****.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 11:14 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm happy youre satisfied so far! Theres still plenty to come =-)

Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by dxbevo9
hey guys..

from me

ps the only negative thing about my tune is that i am not able to get the lapdance he gives local customers..hahahahaha

Moosa
Old Jun 7, 2008, 04:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4WS Tuning
I'm happy youre satisfied so far! Theres still plenty to come =-)

Thanks for the support!
you deserve it....looking forward for more power!!

Quick Reply: 4ws= A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !!!!